Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency (863 Views)

Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends / Lie! Adeshina Did Not Say Buhari May Speak To Nigerians / Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by DONSMITH123(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari may speak by telephone to Nigerians for the first time since he embarked on a medical vacation to London, the Presidency has said.

Buhari’s media adviser, Femi Adesina responded “Yes, he (Buhari) said maybe and I also say maybe” when asked on Monday night during a live political programme on Channels TV, which was monitored by DAILY POST.

Adesina said that as the President’s spokesman, he could only transmit what was told to him.

He reiterated that until President Buhari had an “all-clear” on his health, he will not return to the country.

He further assured that President Trump will not undo all the positive agreements Nigeria had with the United States of America under Barack Obama stressing that the positive bilateral relationship between the two nations will continue. .

Adesina said: “Yes, he (Buhari) said maybe, he will speak to Nigerians by phone, and I also say maybe.

“That issue of his coming back is already in the public domain in the letter that was transmitted to the National Assembly. He said as soon as he has an ‘all-clear’ on his health, he’ll be back. I think that issue has been settled

“I communicate what has been told to me. Unless I receive a definite communication that says the president will be back on this date. Then, I can say. Otherwise, I’ll just be making a guess, if I say anything that has not been said to me. Don’t forget that I’m a spokesman. I speak for somebody. I communicate what has been transmitted to me.

“Remember Trump said America will be number one, America will be number two, and America will be number three. So anything that is in the interest of American that the previous government did. I’m sure this Trump administration will continue.

“We know that governance is a continuum. I don’t think one government will come in and obliterate all the positive things that have been done by the previous administration as long as it is positive; and, in the interest of the country.”

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/14/buhari-may-speak-nigerians-phone-presidency/

1 Share

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by Airforce1(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2017
2 minutes telecast will do

Just 2minute

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by GiftedJosh: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2017
Which of the buhari ?grin grin
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by DONSMITH123(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2017
GiftedJosh:
Which of the buhari ?grin grin

PMB
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by stephnie1(f): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2017
GOOD.

I stand with PMB
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by EdoNation(f): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2017
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HABAKUK
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by Keziehenry(m): 10:20am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by Chikelue2000(m): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2017
stephnie1:
GOOD.
I stand with PMB
Good
#IStandWithGEJ#

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by OnankpaBa(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2017
good
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by RZArecta(m): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2017
How can you be talking of phone calls in this era of cameras ? We need a live video feed on facebook or skype even nta sef cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by stephnie1(f): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2017
EdoNation:
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HABAKUK

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by CriticMaestro: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2017
ovserbing
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Well, we look forward to that
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by joseph1832ng: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm sure you and your ilk would. Isn't there anything else to look forward to? Say like the conviction of Mama Piss and her hero of a husband?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by swagagolic01(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2017
A Facebook video will do all d magic, who em wan call for phone? Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by GoggleB(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2017
Airforce1:
2 minutes telecast will do

Just 2minute
1 minute sef is okay..
He should jux send us a video shout out for 30secs. We miss his face already.
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by GoggleB(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Facebook already made life Eazi..
30secs live of Facebook won't be a crime..
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by OLADD: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2017
The person that relayed this news must be the first son of Lucifer. I watched the Channels programme live and there was nowhere Adesina quoted Buhari as saying he'll speak to Nigerians.

The conversation went thus:

Seun: Maybe (sic) the president can speak to Nigerians from UK(ostensibly asking Adeshina if Buhari can speak to Nigerians having allegedly spoken to Trump on phone)

Adeshina: You just said maybe(laughing hysterically).

In a nutshell, Adeshina never said he spoke to Buhari on the possibility of him speaking to Nigerians. It would be a welcome development if the phone call happens in the nearest future but twisting facts to deceive the citizens is irresponsible.
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by Nbote(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Imagine... Dis ppl are jus funny.. They kip fueling speculations with their "mayb" and "mayb not". Either way d whole charade is going to definitely end soon
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by DONSMITH123(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2017
grin
Nbote:
Imagine... Dis ppl are jus funny.. They kip fueling speculations with their "mayb" and "mayb not". Either way d whole charade is going to definitely end soon
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by ckmayoca: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
What is maybe... if u can talk call anytime now and don't try to perfect a voice cloning in case oh... but God forbid the incase.
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by stephnie1(f): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
I STAND WITH PMB
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone – Presidency by genearts(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Don't bother my president, it will still not satisfy them. When you are strong enough return home.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Made Another History / No Hiding Place For Treasury Looters -obasanjo / Who Owns Radio Biafra Usa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.