Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Relationship Advice: 10 Ways To Survive A Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice: 10 Ways To Survive A Break Up (306 Views)

My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice: 10 Ways To Survive A Break Up by uniquechukwuma: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Break ups are never easy. You are a bundle of jealous, hurt, angry, resentful emotions. Your mood can swing from depression to bitter anger. The only thing you seem to think about is what went wrong, can I get him/her back or I’ll show him/her. The main theme in your life is ‘How can I feel better right NOW?’ Here are some suggestions that I hope will help.

1. Friends and Family. I know this may seem obvious but lean on your friends
and family. Spend time doing things together, not just talking and thinking
about the break up. If this isn’t enough, you may consider a support group or
counseling.
2. Resist the urge to beg. You want them back but not at any price. At the
time it may seem the right thing to do but think about it. In the long run they
will lose respect for you. This doesn’t mean don’t try to work things out. If
there is a chance you can work things out, go for it. However, if your partner
has made it clear that in their eyes, the relationship is over, begging will not
help and may hurt the situation.
3. Make a change in your life. Find a new way to spend your time. Take a
class, join a gym, adopt a pet, or volunteer. Do anything that will make you
feel good about yourself. Your ego is probably feeling bruised right now. Find a
way to counteract that.

read more
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/14/relationship-advice-10-ways-to-survive-a-break-up/

(1) (Reply)

The Messages You Get Via Inbox / For Those Claiming To Be "Bisexual" / Love & Money: How To Make It Work The Nigerian Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.