Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day (25311 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / My Girlfriend Use My School Fees To Do MMM Now We Are Riding Jeep / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by bukiboy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
i don't live on social media anymore

marvelck:
If you know you truly love your boyfriend or girlfriend, and you ain't playing games, then show your love by using his or her picture as your display/profile picture on your facebook, instagram or Whatsapp account all through today, since its Valentine's day...Smiles
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by anthony86(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
You want cause world War three.
First with my colleagues for offices
Then my neighbors, then with my church members. Don't try this out... Unless you are legally married to the lady even if you are engaged don't try it
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by nikkypearl(f): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Cuz I don't have one
angry
Jacksparr0w127:
Cuz I don't have one
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by EmperorTech: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
Arabiandude tongue
You re just knowing shey?
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
nikkypearl:
angry
Cheer up! wink
HAPPY VAL
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
EmperorTech:

You re just knowing shey?
Nope but u taking offence just because of "K" got me wondering.... Nawa for you. How far
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by autonomous22: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
dacblogger:
Eh ya,kpele...
watz d big deal not having a girlfriend....
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by EmperorTech: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
Nope but u taking offence just because of "K" got me wondering.... Nawa for you. How far

So you aren't aware K means "I do not care" or "a boring conversation?"

I am fine, just got home from work.
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
EmperorTech:

So you aren't aware K means "I do not care" or "a boring conversation?"

I am fine, just got home from work.
Didn't mean it that way though. How's val gonna be for you?
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Namady(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
I dey craze. I get like 4 grin grin
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by EmperorTech: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
Didn't mean it that way though. How's val gonna be for you?

Its OK!

celebrated it in the office, working. you aren't near to take me out and present me a rose wink
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
EmperorTech:

Its OK!

celebrated it in the office, working. you aren't near to take me out and present me a rose wink
Hope you'll manage ugu as we have it in abundance here cheesy
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by EmperorTech: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
Hope you'll manage ugu as we have it in abundance here cheesy

Have they started planting ugu in abuja?

Abeg serve me what's on your dp Jor wink grin
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
HateU2:
sharappp undecided
In my thread
weeyu kipkwayet
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
weeyu kipkwayet
smh embarassed
You are boo-less again this year grin.
It's becoming part of you tongue
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
HateU2:
smh embarassed
You are boo-less again this year grin.
It's becoming part of you tongue
cry cry cry Self Love is the best tongue tongue
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by jidebabs8: 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wait first..lemme goan picmix the 2 of them
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
EmperorTech:

Have they started planting ugu in abuja?

Abeg serve me what's on your dp Jor wink grin
Order for it wink
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Marverick(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
marvelck:
If you know you truly love your boyfriend or girlfriend, and you ain't playing games, then show your love by using his or her picture as your display/profile picture on your facebook, instagram or Whatsapp account all through today, since its Valentine's day...Smiles
wat if u hv more then 1 girl friend undecided i dont like drama
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by EmperorTech: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nma27:
Order for it wink
Through Konga or Jumia?
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by godfrey01(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
If I hear

Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by 1miccza: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
This is for those with girl friends
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by Adedayo97(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
neva kamari....ko le werk
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by pressplay411(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
If she truly loves me, she'd understand that life is too complicated to ruin my career with one dp.

Does that prove I love her? No.
It proves she's the one I'm fugging tonite.
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by jakandeola(m): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2017
EmperorTech:

Kids everywhere, smh!
be careful u tink am a kid
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by EmperorTech: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2017
jakandeola:
be careful u tink am a kid
Perv
Re: If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day by TkhGuy(m): 1:13am On Oct 02, 2018
marvelck:
s

Guys have no problems doing this, but in every 75 of 100 girls are like street dogs... that don't have one bf

but hook up with any guy who is willing to pay ...

And still talk about being honest and loyal...

Ready stab a guy out of 10 she have as bfs for cheating on her...

Guys are always ready to pay the price like chicken always pay on festivities..

But girls. ..empty tears, empty laugh, empty smile, fake love, fake lifestyle. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? / Teenager Woos Girl At Gunpoint In Delta / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.