Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Lie! Adeshina Did Not Say Buhari May Speak To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lie! Adeshina Did Not Say Buhari May Speak To Nigerians (1690 Views)

Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested / Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) / Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lie! Adeshina Did Not Say Buhari May Speak To Nigerians by OLADD: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
1wolex85:

Actually, you are fantastically proving yourself to be a dunce. You expect the presidency to respond to every publication? Now you are bringing in campaign promises, comparing apples with oranges.

You obviously lack analytical intuition just like your fellow zombies. I used APC campaign promise denials to drive home my points and counter your earlier jaundiced post. Don't bother to quote me again because you won't get a pleasant reply.
Re: Lie! Adeshina Did Not Say Buhari May Speak To Nigerians by obailala(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

LOL,

That case was in courts during the elections.

But if you feel the President got no Obligation to talk to his people so be it, nobody should complain if another set of politicians do same.
But that's exactly what i'm saying... The aggressors shouted and shouted and shouted but were roundly ignored, they were so badly ignored to the point where they started doubting their own existence. Out of the frustration, some took it upon themselves to take the matter to court; they were still ignored mercilessly until long after the election and handover before president decided to consider their plight.
Re: Lie! Adeshina Did Not Say Buhari May Speak To Nigerians by 1wolex85: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
OLADD:

You obviously lack analytical intuition just like your fellow zombies. I used APC campaign promise denials to drive home my points and counter your earlier jaundiced post. Don't bother to quote me again because you won't get a pleasant reply.

They dont relate so it was a stupid analogy. Its an embarrassment you even talk about intuition. They are responsible for their campaign promises but are not responsible for what is printed in daily post. If your were doing any driving, you were driving far away from your point (which doesnt exist anyway). So if you give an unpleasant reply, I will die abi? Cant you see how I'm shaking, I am so scared!!!
Re: Lie! Adeshina Did Not Say Buhari May Speak To Nigerians by OLADD: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

He should have pushed the same Ignore button during the campaigns.

Good point. Don't mind that guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Governors At Aso Rock / Ipob...the Hijack Of A Noble Cause / Senate Panels Okays Fuel Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.