Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tired Tale Of A Broken Man... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Tale Of A Broken Man... (518 Views)

Diary Of A Broken Man- My Home Is Broken (part 3) / Chat Of A Heart Broken Man And His Ex-girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (pics) / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Tale Of A Broken Man... by drealnamdy(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Am tired....
1. Of being taken for granted, laughed and mock at for being misunderstood by people who tend to tend to think they are smarter than u.
2. Of being pushed around n humiliated by mean bosses and shoved off like you are worthless and after exploiting you..you re trashed away like a pieces of useless paper
3. of reading the news of our corrupt leaders and stakeholders who care about nothing but themselves while they stack tones of stolen wealth and hidden in some real estate purchases in Abuja and very recently their private homes in Kaduna
4. Of listening to our weak n feeble minded musicians who sparks up ideas to speak their minds in favour of the plight of the masses only to crawl back into their caves and back out like cowards for reasons that they don't want anyone hurt.
5. Of being told to coordinate myself and withhold the way I express myself in order to win the heart of some shallow minded Nigerian lady that cares about nothing else but what you can get for her on valentines day.. Only to be trashed out afterwards
6. Of the orientation of people that thinks they are better that than you in everything.. They tend to judge every little you do and subject your situation as a result of your present actions ..
7. Of being classified as a mediocre when in the real sense and deep down in you.. Something tells you there are no much difference between you and the man u call ur boss
8 . the reason special favours follow certain group of people and they tend to succeed in everything they do even when they are not as righteous hearted as they appear while on the other hand, misfortune follows the righteous man that prays to God for at least ..a means to an earn and a source of income.. Why?
9. Of listening to people talk negative things about someone I know very well just to pull him down and while you defend the person, same will not be done for you..
10. Of puzzling why God takes things away from us and keeps us waiting for the next one to come..why he allows temptations to come to us just to test us...

Am seriously just tired... cry

As I have expressed myself.. My next actions are uncertain!!!!! ....Right now I really don't care anymore.. Let my actions speak loud for me..and probably things will take its course.. It has to end sad
Re: Tired Tale Of A Broken Man... by Spicylate(f): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
Now that you've identified the problems, think about solutions or rather what are the solutions? What do you intend to do now? Tolerate the shii again or act??
Re: Tired Tale Of A Broken Man... by drealnamdy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Spicylate:
Now that you've identified the problems, think about solutions or rather what are the solutions? What do you intend to do now? Tolerate the shii again or act??

That is the thing... There are no solutions to these listed problems.. Just a stop button and a die consequence should it continue..

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Men Cheat / Money Mistakes To Never Make When Planning Your Wedding / Scenario Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.