Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) (44299 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife / Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Zonto231(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Damn that Bae Is so endowed,can you see those boobs,I see why Bassey wants to kill for that kpomo
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Ice4jez(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
with dat kind chest I understand the guy craze
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
gedidiah:
Make I pinch my tent here

that is ur comment abi, oya come and be going
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by neonly: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Na dem. The Igbos. Dem wan kill my sister for me tongue tongue tongue

What are u kidding me undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by jeminaty(f): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
lolz ;Dlolz
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by clerkent(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Is this the woman?
make una answer this question oooo
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by xynerise: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
IYANGBALI:
wetin?

Bigotry
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by blont(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
oga ur case need urgent attention.
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/man-attacked-lady-cutlass-refusing-date/

Calabar bulldog. Afonja said I don't want izit by force?? Wharris wrong with sombori Edakun ??

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by gqboyy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
link2ok:

No it is the cutlass tongue
Aunty fear God na
what an ugly cutlass. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Next time you too say yes...oya pele grin
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Date or Phock? undecided
Animals dey date? cheesy

Ibu and Osuofia tinz.
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Flyingngel(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail post:My brother from the yeast are very violet... trouble is their calling.

Guy Akwa Ibom is not Igbo or Biafra. Get that right.
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
This man Israel Bassey have no right to beat females I mean it a nonsense act crime well I hope this woman will make it alive. angry

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by IYANGBALI: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
xynerise:

Bigotry

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Guru9ja(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:
Israel Bassey (SS) VS Azeezat Adigun (SW) 1-1 (Full Time) grin
gringringrin
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Guru9ja(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Next time you too say yes...oya pele grin
gringringrin
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by bkool7(m): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Is this the woman?
Yes ?
Does she look familiar ?
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Olutayo89(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
gqboyy:
Oh my God. The story should be: Man attacked woman with cutlass for asking him out.

Huh? undecided
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by jjeeff(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Be vigilant

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Chijosky(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Is this the woman?
Please ask them again, since buhari told us that he's traveling for ten days leave only for the leave to turn to something medical, I therefore refused to believe any news again in Naija..
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by khalids: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Vicjustice:
The article seems to have been written by a Cobbler rather than a Journalist
Bro, its like you read my mind.
Since we declared freedom of speech in Nigeria, na so, so cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by xynerise: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Antelope cheesy
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by passyhansome(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by wealthinfos(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Going the extent of using matchet is unacceptable. But omor if some Nigerian girl do u something ehh, especialy when u dey chyke her, chey if ur not man enough you fit commit suicide for inside ur room oo
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by apache4: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Who cares

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by goingape1: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
if you want to turn a guy down tell him politely and not just blabbing your mouth up And down undecided
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by ebuka1993(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
wickedness
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by theway83: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
they should take him to hospital, for brain test.
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by mfujah(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Adedaniel211:
No be by force nah..
...lol.... she no go nack she collection moneying... jenifa voice ..
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by solomix10(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
y should he do that...the guy is very wicked . Omo if i was the one i wil use gun on her o.... No girl reject my asking out nd go scott free...
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by abnsugbe: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Is this the woman?

yes....The guy is after the Luna Milk...Men its Massive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Soldiers Kill Terrorist Commander, Abu Zahra, In Borno State (Photos) / Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.