Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria (20946 Views)

Buhari’s 2nd Term Will Consume Tinubu, Break Nigeria – Iyorchia Ayu / Senate supporting Agitation To Break Up Nigeria? / "Fake News More Dangerous Than Insurgency, Can Break Nigeria" – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BiafranPound: 2:42am On Feb 15, 2017
say whatever you want to say, the fact is God doesn't give a fück about expired man made nation created by Fraud Lugard!
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BiafranPound: 3:05am On Feb 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
balderdash. yet, only Lagos allocation is greater than all ur eastern states altogether. yet u run to their land on daily basis for survival. at u not ashamed to talk. who is the parasite here. this is one of the reason I always thank God for not creating me as an Igbo man. shame is so far away from you ppl. beta get ready for your journey to that westside tomorrow. swear with ur life if you don't have ur family members in the west. and I will swear that none of my family member is the east. by this what I put down here, u can correct me to define what parasite means.
tell your people to stop coming to my state (Rivers) and tell them to get out of Port Harcourt (Igweocha)

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BiafranPound: 3:07am On Feb 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
we don't use oil to develop our land even dou we have it in abundant in ondo, Ogun and Lagos. we have many resources in our oodua land. and which oil are u talking for them, the Niger delta owns the oil and they at not igbos. they will fight you if you associate them with igbos. if they are to talk about south south, delta state was from western region, they are never part of eastern region from beginning. go n read the history, you will know the truth from there.
Mr man, you know nothing about the igbos or the Niger delta. Half of the Niger delta is Igbo! even ijaws know this! Apart from the Ijaw people who have 12M people as their population, the rest tribes are below 10M but Igbos have their indigenes from Edo to Cross River.Am also from that side that calls itself Niger delta
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BiafranPound: 3:14am On Feb 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
eyah, sorry, may God help you recover. even the Niger delta don't want you ppl. oma se o.
unfortunately, we the igbos from the Niger delta are much more smarter than you guys, you call us SouthSouth, to deceive us, you people have been fighting for more than 40 years to ensure the removal of all traces of igbos from the Niger delta and it didn't work! you people have been telling us that we are different from the IGBOS from eastern Nigeria and you want us to deny being Igbo? it seems like a bolt has left the back of your head!

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BiafranPound: 3:23am On Feb 15, 2017
totit:
grin

I have always said this ; Ipod yoots are helpless, hopeless and mentally disfigured.

They are so desperate that they will taunt anything tauntable, throw insult anyhow at you,and misuse,abuse or use the "Coward" at will just to vent their hopeless frustration on you. grin grin grin

I feel like weeping for ipod yoot grin grin grin grin cheesy sometimes.
do you know that Lugardian slaves are brain-locked and will forever remain brain-locked lipsrsealed
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by ayokellany: 4:00am On Feb 15, 2017
mmsen:

You keep saying 'Igbos' when we are talking about members of the armed forces from across Nigeria

Igbo logic on display, was it northern civilian population that slaughtered you during Biafra ? Does an average northerner know anything about the war?

Do you think the average Igboman on the street had any knowledge of the coup? Would they have remained in the north if they had?

You keep talking about 'brain' but you refuse to use yours. Instead using myth to justify your hatred against people who have never done anything you and are from being the most problematic group in Nigeria.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by nonaira: 5:07am On Feb 15, 2017
BiafranPound:
unfortunately, we the igbos from the Niger delta are much more smarter than you guys, you call us SouthSouth, to deceive us, you people have been fighting for more than 40 years to ensure the removal of all traces of igbos from the Niger delta and it didn't work! you people have been telling us that we are different from the IGBOS from eastern Nigeria and you want us to deny being Igbo? it seems like a bolt has left the back of your head!

Are you shocked that he doesn't know that. Yoruba are the clueless tribe in Nigeria and it always makes me laugh how they parade themselves around as being educated.
I bet you the fool does not even know the tribe of my area (Enuani area) but I bet you if I go through his page he has one time on another called NOI names using igbo tribe but yet clueless on where the f2k she came from. Likewise I bet you he also clueless on who oyigbo and Egbema of river state are. Who Isobo of cross river state are. Who Ado, Oju, Obi and Okpoku of Benue state are and so forth on and so on. I bet you on all I got that fool isn't aware that Enugu and Anambra state isn't igbo territory only states. I bet you he does not even know Igala and idioma land stretches to those states respectively.

Those people knowledge of geography on the country they trying to force "one nigeria" on everyone shows they really don't give a f2k about that sh1t country. All they want is to continue their parasitic ways. That's it

3 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by ariesbull: 6:16am On Feb 15, 2017
Iagra giving yorubas nightmare

Can't they stand on their own ?
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by ariesbull: 6:20am On Feb 15, 2017
nonaira:
If I laugh at this tribe now, they'll say I'm tribalistic but truly yoruba tribe is a complete utter joke. A freaking laughing stock I swear. It makes me laugh the tribe that self deluded themselves into believing they are the best thing since slice bread and have been desperately trying to force that self-delusion down everyone throats won't be this scared to live by themselves but reality speaks otherwise. Even the freaking North aren't this ashamed to attach to ppl who doesn't want them...most people screaming "one nigeria" down everyone throat is predominately yoruba.

It actually speaks highly on how parasitic that community truly must be but hidden from society. Let's be real, if you confident you can survive by yourself, you wouldn't desperately trying to stick to an unworkable, tribalistic filled, union. Only those that more than aware they can do good or better by themselves would seek to leave this mess called Nigeria. I used to think north was the biggest parasites,but lately, with the discussion of separation and how desperate Yorba are to make an unworkable Nigeria work tells me the north might really not be the parasites as I thought they were.
Anyway, I'm not even shocked anyway. After all, yoruba was the only tribe in West Africa and I believe in Africa in general that wrote a letter to British to colonize them. So I'm not even shocked anymore. Slaves would always be slaves. They seem to enjoy it.

If I had been youruba I would have disowned that tribe.... So shameful
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by nonaira: 6:25am On Feb 15, 2017
ariesbull:

I would too. Too shameful

Funny thing, I actually just saw that their mod brother hide my reply to the ipodstinks nigga giving details on how they parasitic and why they are the only tribe desperate for "one Nigeria" and why they don't want to stand by themselves.

Even when I was typing it, I had a feeling that it would be hidden by them....Truth hurts dey say

It is hilarious how they try to self deluded themselves repeatedly.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by maynation(f): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2017
MidolsStudent:
Chai ..once again iPod youths have dealt with our Yoruba skulls, see d level of insults dey are slamming on our faces
In our next life we will not b cowards
In our next life, wen we see dahomey girls, we will stand and fight
Wen we see real men dying for wat dey believe we will not mock dem
Wen wyt man comes to amalgamate us with strange tribes we will object and fyt
We will prefer to die dan allow Hausa Fulani to change our name from oduduwa to Yoruba
Walahi dis news really pain my skull @maynnation/maynation , come and wail with me
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by Devices(m): 6:50am On Feb 15, 2017
nonaira:

Funny thing, I actually just saw that their mod brother hide my reply to the ipodstinks nigga giving details on how they parasitic and why they are the only tribe desperate for "one Nigeria" and why they don't want to stand by themselves.

Even when I was typing it, I had a feeling that it would be hidden by them....Truth hurts dey say

Me too, people from that tribe are naturally shameless.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by zendy: 7:35am On Feb 15, 2017
klinsbar:
the only tribe that is keeping Nigeria together is the "Yoruba". 1993 to 1998 when Yoruba tribe are ready to breakout.the other tribe from the country were all jittery.they came together and compensated the Yoruba with president...our cowardness is our strength, we fight to win.

Which one is 'ready to break out'? There are certain things that are beyond the reach of the Yoruba nation and one of them is secession. It takes guts and nerves of steel to break out of Nigeria like Ojukwu and Igbos once did and thats not the stuff Yorubas are made of.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by ariesbull: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2017
nonaira:

Sometimes I wonder, why is it a people that is numbering millions can't even think of standing on their own.

I keep asking myself this
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by BetaThings: 7:41am On Feb 15, 2017
KOBOJO:
Afonjaazz Muslims are the worst kind of slaves on earth.. .
Just imagine .,

Sctests:

Same old boring overflogged yoromuslim line.

Muslims don't do assabiya
Muslims are Muslims in the North, South, West, East, Central etc
You and your colleagues can continue to dwell in your ethnic cesspits, wherever they may be located - North or West, East or West
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by ariesbull: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2017
zendy:

Which one is 'ready to break out'? There are certain things that are beyond the reach of the Yoruba nation and one of them is secession. It takes guts and nerves of steel to break out of Nigeria like Ojukwu and Igbos once did and thats not the stuff Yorubas are made of.

So funny
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by ariesbull: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2017
femolii:
U said yorubas are fear fear people but do u remember that ur useless namdi azikwe is d one shouting n singing one nigeria because one nigeria was so favoured u people then. after ur failed coup u now desided to leave sorry.u will stay n enjoy what azik planted for u people. awolowo told him this thing u are doing u will regret it in d future to come he didnt listen so osus continue from where ur father azik stop.

Where you there when Awo said that or you were told under the moonlight
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2017
mmsen:

Who is 'we' and who is 'you'?

I'm sure you're a smart person, figure it out.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by murmee: 8:50am On Feb 15, 2017
emmykk:
if when MKO mandate was cancelled they didnt do anything there is nothing yoruba can do about breaking nigeria....they are the fear fear people of Nigeria
My dear, how old are you? You probably are too young to know what NADECO is. Why did you think Obasanjo was quickly sought out to govern Nigeria? It was to pacify the Yorubas that were so angry that Abiola's mandate was cancelled and the man was later killed in prison. Let your older brothers/sisters or your parents tell you what NADECO did to frighten even a Military government!
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2017
ariesbull:

Loool. I'm sure you pray every morning to be Yoruba.

You are not ashamed of being associated with drug pushing and various other crimes ranging from selling fake and expired drugs and foodstuff to littering your landscape with baby factories.

You are hated everywhere you go, South Africa, India, etc.

If I were you I'd take out a newspaper advert and disown my tribe. Walahi...

Let's look out for the next person who will be caught smuggling hard drugs and let's see from which tribe he's from. Eranko.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2017
ariesbull:

Sometimes I wonder, why is it a people that is numbering millions can't even think of standing on their own.

I keep asking myself this

How does their own palava help you to stand on your own?

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by ipodstinks: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2017
nonaira:

seriously, it pains me that it was hidden. and it is hurting me badly. why would they hide it. now I don't know what to reply because I didn't see what u replied. seun Bleep up. am here for you guys. I always wonder why your tribe always playing the victim card and naturally shameless. only tribe that celebrate criminality. I swear Seun fumble.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2017
nonaira:

So they are parasitic?

Is that why your families have abandon their states and rushing down to Yoruba states to scrounge for a living?

Who is parasitic, we who stay in our states and try to develop the place with the little resources we have, or you who are too timid to ask your leaders to use your resources to develop your state and are rushing in droves to come and share the little we have here?

Is your brain paining you?

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by omoharry(f): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
I have said before that it seems Yorubas don't seem to understand how stubborn the northerners are.

The only way out of this is for them to get aggressive to demand for a break up like the Igbos. Such aggression will push the north to call for a round table discussion.

Their best bet is restructuring. If you don't place the price high, you cannot sell at a good bargain.
nice one
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by 7lives: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2017
truefact:

Why don't you diabolical being want to be free from ipod yoots Who is fooling who? Cowards who can't stay on their own.

You mean like those Hawking gala and fan yogo in Lagos?.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by ipodstinks: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2017
BiafranPound:
lol, keep deceiving yourself. u Igbo from south south, it looks like IMO, ebonyi, Enugu n other two. keep it up. am in delta, shown this to my friend uzezi from isoko. he just laff, Igbo from south south hahahaha. so laughable. smarter ko, smartest ni.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by emmykk(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2017
murmee:
My dear, how old are you? You probably are too young to know what NADECO is. Why did you think Obasanjo was quickly sought out to govern Nigeria? It was to pacify the Yorubas that were so angry that Abiola's mandate was cancelled and the man was later killed in prison. Let your older brothers/sisters or your parents tell you what NADECO did to frighten even a Military government!

MKO issue is enough to break you people from nigeria,had abacha not died and Gen Abubakar was not a gentleman obj would not have been used to pacify yoruba.

if such sn open rape is not enough for break out they should shut up and enjoy nigeria.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by ipodstinks: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2017
BiafranPound:
Mr man, you know nothing about the igbos or the Niger delta. Half of the Niger delta is Igbo! even ijaws know this! Apart from the Ijaw people who have 12M people as their population, the rest tribes are below 10M but Igbos have their indigenes from Edo to Cross River.Am also from that side that calls itself Niger delta
so you have from Edo too hahaha. even as yorubas are millions in Edo and delta, we don't call ourselves Yoruba Edo or Yoruba delta. we are many in kogi, yet we don't call ourselves Yoruba kogi. why do u ppl always claim what is obviously not yours. Mr, hope u will claim america too, cos america Igbo, UK Igbo, Spanish Igbo. don't forget Lagos Igbo too. yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by ipodstinks: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2017
BiafranPound:
tell your people to stop coming to my state (Rivers) and tell them to get out of Port Harcourt (Igweocha)
wow, good to hear that. let do it mutually, tell your ppl to stop trooping to their London (Lagos) my land. then we will see who will cry first. it is as ample as that.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by femolii: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2017
Shut up their they killed tafawabalewa akintola amadu bello n okotiebo n they think they will just go free idiot. thank God they die in millions.
Re: The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria by MicKaro: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Biafra will come to fruition, the day d sun sets in south, the day there is proof the Igbo's are Jews, the day SEasterners stop flocking to the SW.Until then no Biafcrap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze / Paris Club Refund: 3 Governors Indicted / Seyi Makinde Slashes Oyo’s ‘Unrealistic’ N285bn Budget, Signs N103bn (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.