Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

"We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze (20931 Views)

Why Igbos Should Forget Biafra And Focus On Restructuring - Ohanaeze / We Should Forget Biafra And Insist On Restructuring - Ohanaeze President, Nwodo / Biafra: We Are Not Backing Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob, We Want Restructuring – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by sarrki(m): 6:10am On Apr 30, 2017
The leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo has said it will meet with the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, in a bid to convince him to embrace their call for restructuring of the country rather than secession.

Kanu was released from Kuje Prisons, Abuja, on Friday, after meeting his bail conditions.

The IPOB leader, who is being tried for treasonable felony, has been in detention since October 14, 2015.

The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of Ohanaeze, Chuks Ibegbu, who disclosed the planned meeting in an interview with our correspondent, said the association intends to find a ‘common ground’ with Kanu on the agitation.

He said, “Ohanaeze will definitely discuss with him (Kanu). Ohanaeze has been making efforts to parley with all the pro-Biafra groups and find a point of agreement with them on these issues.

“Even before now, Ohanaeze wanted to send a delegation to see him in Kuje Prison. We planned it before he was granted bail. We will engage him and some of his associates so that we can find a common ground. He is our son, we understand him and he will understand us. If there are areas of divergence, we will find ways to address it so that we can work together.

“At the planned meeting, Ohanaeze intends to make Kanu understand and appreciate its position, which is the restructuring of the country, rather than secession. Ohanaeze’s position is restructuring and his (Kanu’s) position is secession. We will not tell him to drop his desire for self-determination but we will make him understand that Ohanaeze’s position is the position of the Igbo people.

“He has the right to seek self-determination, but we will make him appreciate Ohanaeze’s position, which is restructuring and social justice. Ohanaeze’s position is the position of the totality of the Igbo people. We will also make him understand that there is no need to insult anybody in the agitation, and no need for violence – of course he has never been violent.”

“Restructuring is the only solution to the problems in this country. With restructuring, even the issue of corruption would be addressed. What generates corruption? When the system is suffocating people, when the system is not properly coordinated, people will be stealing here and there. You cannot stop corruption by force. Even the issue of lopsided appointments is corruption. We have to address the fundamental

http://punchng.com/well-convince-kanu-to-embrace-restructuring-says-ohanaeze/

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by madridguy(m): 6:14am On Apr 30, 2017
Kanu don take chill pills grin

I laugh for Mandela of Ipork, the fear of Kuje is the beginning of Wisdom.

One Nigeria Dole grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by DrGoodman: 6:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Ohaneze are jokers. These comedians stood there while things were getting from bad to worse, it now took a very educated and determined Nnamdi Kanu to help you find your voice about restructuring.

There are no common grounds, I will rather be a landlord in my own house than a tenant who has to threaten, beg and scheme before his landlord gives him some small space to park his car.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by dnawah(m): 6:24am On Apr 30, 2017
These people have take unmature palm wine.if u talk to Nnamdi,wat of the person that sent him?Biafra is a spirit.

48 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by omenkaLives(m): 6:25am On Apr 30, 2017
Watch the irritable kids flood this place to curse and insult their grand fathers and mothers. cheesy

Left for me alone, the first option is best- kick them the fvck out so they can go make an Abu Dhabi out of their five villages.

Nonsense. cheesy

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by omenkaLives(m): 6:27am On Apr 30, 2017
madridguy:
grin
Baba just come buy the best plot of land sharp sharp. Oya, come pay agency! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by sarrki(m): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2017
dnawah:
These people have take unmature palm wine.if u talk to Nnamdi,wat of the person that sent him?Biafra is a spirit.

He has been humbled

Kanu knows better now

They abandoned him to suffer in kuje

Thank God for Muhammadu Buhari

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Nwodosis(m): 6:29am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Watch the irritable kids flood this place to curse and insult their grand fathers and mothers. cheesy

Left for me alone, the first option is best- kick them the fvck out so they can go make an Abu Dhabi out of their five villages.

Nonsense. cheesy
If you can put half the efforts you are putting on every Biafra issue on the Fulanis in your state, you would have been the Kanu of Benue!

198 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by DrGoodman: 6:29am On Apr 30, 2017
dnawah:

In fact, they took expired palm wine, Nnamdi Mandela Kanu is now the only credible Igbo personality who will lecture them on what we want. Upon all the planning and scheeminhs of Ohaneze, what has they achieved?

Second Niger bridge? Good federal roads? Any sort of federal presence in a region that produces the resources of this country?

Can Ohaneze even stop Fulani herdsmen destroying our crops after we suffer to plant our crops?

These old men should give way for Nnamdi Kanu.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Jabioro: 6:30am On Apr 30, 2017
Convinced who? I beg make dem leave the matter as for original course..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 30, 2017
Gee nti.. Akpola onye o bula iyi maka ha choro itinye ndi mmadu na mkporo ebe a. Gbachi onye no n'elu m nkiti.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by segebase(m): 6:37am On Apr 30, 2017
fgg
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Atiku2019: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2017
100% Restructuring cool

5 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by omenkaLives(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2017
If only these dolts realise how stale and boring and ineffective their "if only you can talk about Fulani in Benue.. bla bla bla" line has become, they'd probably apply their senses (not like they have much to go by) to responding to my comments about their idiotic course in a different way. cheesy

Everytime you give them a little knock, they go "Fulani Fulani blablabla".

What lazy clutterheads. cheesy

I'd keep commenting on whatever threads I wanna comment on and ignore those I wanna ignore and there's absolutely NOTHING any degenerate one-testicled LiePob retard can do about it. smiley

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Biko nuru olu m, a zaghachila onye o bula ebe a. O bu soso ya ga ewute ha nke ukwu. Lele onye nke no n'elu m na ebe akwa, na asu ngogo na atakwa ikikiri eze. A tupulara ya onu.

Igbo by anu nwere uche.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by DrGoodman: 6:44am On Apr 30, 2017
Nwodosis:

If you can put half the efforts you are putting on every Biafra issue on the Fulanis, you would have been the Kanu of Benue!

KANU of Benue grin grin grin grin grin

I don die grin I just fell into my pot of rice with laughter this Sunday morning grin grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Amarabae(f): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

Nonsense. cheesy
but each of the five villages is 100times far better than the backward fulani slavecamp called Benue. #bitter_truth.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by DrGoodman: 6:49am On Apr 30, 2017
Amarabae:
but each of the five villages is 100times far better than the backward fulani slavecamp called Benue. #bitter_truth.

Benue that builds houses with grass and palm fronds, anytime a big rat runs into their house and they want to kill it, they just burn down the house and kill the rat, then build a new house with grass again grin

Which kain funny people did Lugard join us with sef? grin

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by OlanreJohnson: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
[s]Watch the irritable kids flood this place to curse and insult their grand fathers and mothers. cheesy

Nonsense. cheesy[/s]

Usual gnashing of teeth and lamentations of a muslimudeen. grin grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Penisman: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

Nonsense. cheesy
Benue State is almost going extinct.

The residents needs a vocal voice like yours, please.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by AlhajiSpray(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2017
They should just convince him to stop being _stupid!

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by OlanreJohnson: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
If only these dolts realise how stale and boring and ineffective their "if only you can talk about Fulani in Benue.. bla bla bla" line has become, they'd probably apply their senses (not like they have much to go by) to responding to my comments about their idiotic course in a different way. cheesy

I'd keep commenting on whatever threads I wanna comment on and ignore those I wanna ignore and there's absolutely NOTHING any degenerate one-testicled LiePob retard can do about it. smiley

And the IPOB-induced gnashing of teeth goes on.
Why are you being too emotional. grin grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Igboesika: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2017
KANU I know will never shift ground, take it or leave it. This is dead on arrival. Unity beggars can cry me an ocean.

Seriously, the way you people cry and beg for unity is laughable.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Amarabae(f): 6:58am On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:

Benue that builds houses with grass and palm fronds, anytime a big rat runs into their house and they want to kill it, they just burn down the house and kill the rat, then build a new house with grass again grin

Which kain funny people did Lugard join us with sef? grin
that guy is funny.
Which state in south east can Benue compete with in development? ONITSHA Alone generate more IGR than the whole of that Fulani colonised Benue state.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by inourcare: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2017
Love is talking.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by otunnei: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

Nonsense. cheesy
[/s]

see what agadi nwoke na eme grin

chaii so pathetic

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by otunnei: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Baba just come buy the best plot of land sharp sharp. Oya, come pay agency! angry
[/s]
agadi na agwo ofe tongue

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by otunnei: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]

lol see what an old man is doing this early morning grin

it shows that you're being massacred by my gallant brothers here.

yes we'll continue talking about your Somalia state of Benue grin until achupu i demons na isi cheesy

Omenkalives happy Sunday

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Rilwayne001: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2017
Nwodosis:
Even Kanu as an individual can not stop the Biafra movement!

This is a joke right?

5 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by enemybulldozer(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

Nonsense. cheesy
Five villages?? Tomorrow now you will come and tell us how you love Igbos very much and hates IPOB.
This is delusion at its peak

50 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic Will Be Realised And Nothing Can Stop It- FFK / 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission / Threat To Shut Down Imo Before Okorocha’s Exit Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.