Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife (823 Views)

Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / My Husband Broke Up With Me Because I'm Yet To Conceive. Losing My Mind.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife by BiafranPound: 4:12am On Feb 15, 2017
A man in Tanzania has sued his neighbor andbest friend for breach of contract after he failed to impregnate his wife despite many attempts- The lawsuit follows a discovery that the neighbor is in fact sterile too- It further turns out that the neighbor's wife had two children with his cousinIn a bizarre case before a court in Tanzania, a 30-year-old man has sued his neighbor for breach of contract after the neighbor failed to impregnate his wife despite many attempts.

A court in Tanzania heard the bizarre caseThe man, Darius Makambako, had tried to havea child for six years with his wife, 28-year-old Precious. However, doctors discovered that her was infertile.Desperate to have a child, he approached his best friend and neighbor, 32-year-old Evans Mastano, to help him in return for monetary compensation. Evans had two children of his own and therefore would have no problems impregnating Darius' wife.

Darius was shocked to discover Evans was sterile just like himHowever, after 10 months of repeated attempts, Darius sensed that something was wrong and asked Evans to undergo a doctor's screening. What he discovered shocked him and Evans too—Evans was infertile.Evans then confronted his wife about who fathered their two children, and she confessed that Evans' cousin had done the job. Darius then approached the courts to compel Evans to return the money and to be punished for breach of contract.

https://gossip.naij.com/1088255-man-drags-neighbour-court-75-attempts-conceive-child-wife.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1938302808

Re: Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife by awa(m): 4:36am On Feb 15, 2017
This is serious issue ohhh
Re: Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife by divinehand2003(m): 5:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Lol

Only a woman knows the father of her children.
Re: Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife by Firstcitizen: 5:54am On Feb 15, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife by yomi007k(m): 6:26am On Feb 15, 2017
undecided

IF the neighbour cud impregnate another woman den d problem is likely from the woman.
Re: Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife by Lovelydaisy(f): 6:40am On Feb 15, 2017
hmmmm, that's serious.
Re: Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife by whirlwind7(m): 6:40am On Feb 15, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

IF the neighbour cud impregnate another woman den d problem is likely from the woman.

If you had bothered to read the report, you wouldn't make this comment.

Meanwhile, that's a black man's mentality at work. You found out you were sterile, and next thing is to pay another man to sleep with your wife and impregnate her!
Why couldn't he simply adopt a child, rather than FCE the possibility of his neighbor coming to try to claim the baby in the near future, if the surrogacy plan had worked out?

I tire for Africans o!
Re: Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife by yomi007k(m): 6:49am On Feb 15, 2017
whirlwind7:

If you had bothered to read the report, you wouldn't make this comment.

Meanwhile, that's a black man's mentality at work. You found out you were sterile, and next thing is to pay another man to sleep with your wife and impregnate her!
Why couldn't he simply adopt a child, rather than FCE the possibility of his neighbor coming to try to claim the baby in the near future, if the surrogacy plan had worked out?

I tire for Africans o!

For ur mind u don talk sense abi?

I simply said where I tot d problem was coming from n u dey give us sermon.....who doesnt know abt d oda options?

Abi na me tel am mk he pay anoda man.

Pls if ur having psychological or family problems try n solve dem, no be me dey do u.
Re: Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife by chibzykeys(m): 7:30am On Feb 15, 2017
you didn't read the post as he said, now let me explain, even the contracted was also impotent without knowing and he confronted his own wife about their two children and the wife confessed it's his cousin that did the job
Re: Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife by chibzykeys(m): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2017
yomi007k:

For ur mind u don talk sense abi?

I simply said where I tot d problem was coming from n u dey give us sermon.....who doesnt know abt d oda options?

Abi na me tel am mk he pay anoda man.

Pls if ur having psychological or family problems try n solve dem, no be me dey do u.
Re: Man Drags Neighbour To Court After 75 Attempts To Conceive Child With His Wife by whirlwind7(m): 7:42am On Feb 15, 2017
chibzykeys:
you didn't read the post as he said, now let me explain, even the contracted was also impotent without knowing and he confronted his own wife about their two children and the wife confessed it's his cousin that did the job

Bro, don't bother to explain to him. He was in a hurry to reply to me, when he could have used the time to read the post and see where he was mistaken.

He probably doesn't know what it means to have psychological problem....same thing he accused me of. grin

(1) (Reply)

Condolence Messages | Best Condolence Short Messages / Sallah In London / The 4 Most Important Woman In Every Man Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.