Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria (16301 Views)

8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless / Being Jobless And Broke Hurts...(my Story) / 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2016- Bureau Of Public Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by Histrings08(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
I feel u bro
kilokeys:
JUST PRAYING AND DOING NOTHING

Some years ago, i was asked to pray in our morning devotion.. i refused.. they thought i hd gone crazy or rebellious.. it was an awakening within me.. christ has done it all.. go out there and get it. i had to leave my comfort zone.. got a job in abuja , crazy boss, resigned, moved to ph, came back to abuja, squatted with a friend, slept on the floor for months.. walked up to pple everywhere , chatted them up.. changed two jobs now.. switched careers ( left comatose engineering and delved into HSE), did some cheffing, wrote poetry for money.

now i work as a safety officer, member of ISPON, nebosh certified , teach music after work, get paid to play in a church tongue, a little ponziing, done two tracks as an artiste..... the hustle continues..

faith without work is very dead
Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by michaelwilli(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
talk2archy:
You cannever be a tither and reamain jobles is not possible beleive it or yes PERIOD.
I dnt pay tithes and I've neva been jobless
Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by kuljustiz(f): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
another way to remain jobless is to be on nairaland all day.
Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=53729747]Believing it's all about luck.
It's Pocahontas not Pocohantas, or is it something else?
Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=Oluwalosheleyi post=53735990][/quote]
The other was unavailable...
Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by Idango(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
michaelwilli:

I dnt pay tithes and I've neva been jobless

Being lucky that something fell into your hand and being purposefully looked after as a son are too different things.

When you a tithe payer God takes charge of your financial affairs. He reserves the job for you. Not a scrap falling to you.
Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by Idango(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Besides, the issue of your paying Tithe does not come up when you don't have a relationship with God. Your soul is more important first. It is after giving your life to christ that you talk of paying Tithe. Until then you continue to live by chance.
Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by michaelwilli(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Idango:

Being lucky that something fell into your hand and being purposefully looked after as a son are too different things.

When you a tithe payer God takes charge of your financial affairs. He reserves the job for you. Not a scrap falling to you.
Mind you, I dnt get scrap as job. Or u wanna know? I don't pay tithe becos no priest to pay it to.
Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by IdeyVex1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
@ OP, I remember an uncle of mine told me in the year 2005 that I would get a job in Total upstream the moment I was done with my youth service. I had a good degree in Mechanical Engineering and he was a "big boy" in Total upstream. If I had waited for him, I am sure a lot would have passed me by. While I was still serving, I would send him mails from time to time and he would reply. When I finished service, all my mails went unreplied. That was my cue to start hustling for myself.

1 Like

Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by akaahs(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
JOB= just over broke is not the solution to ur financial problem but self reliance nd entrepreneural is the solution.
Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by catmmaann(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
No 1. Always found on narialand.com brwosing all threads and cyber-bullying other members.
Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by XaintJoel20: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
This post was a motivation....

I have gone to pick up the job I left because I thought the pay was not coooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Thanks OP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
XaintJoel20:
This post was a motivation....

I have gone to pick up the job I left because I thought the pay was not coooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Thanks OP...

Thanks too.

God is watching over us! smiley

1 Like

Re: Top Ways To Remain Jobless In Nigeria by incomeboostng: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
passing over opportunities as well

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made This Huge Mistake In The Sixth Year Of My Professional Career / 5 Ways To Search For Jobs After Graduation / Free Oil Company Test Format Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.