Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Baked Beans - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Baked Beans (1549 Views)

Man Who Loved Baked Beans / Baked Beans / Baked Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baked Beans by fusionX(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2005
Baked Beans
Once there lived a man who had a passion for baked beans. He loved them, but they had a lively reaction on him. Then one day he met a girl and fell in love. When it became apparent that they would marry, he thought to himself, "she is such a sweet and gentle girl, she will never go for this kind of carrying on." So making the supreme sacrifice, he gave up baked beans. They were married shortly thereafter.

Months later, his car broke down on the way home from work, and he had to walk home. On the way home, he went into a small cafe and called his wife and told her that he would be late because he had to walk home. After making the call, he smelled baked beans in the cafe. They were the best beans he had ever smelled! He could not resist and had three large orders of baked beans.

All the way home he had gas.

His wife seemed excited and somewhat agitated to see him, exclaiming,"darling, I have the most wonderful surprise for dinner tonight!"

She blindfolded him and led him to his chair at the dining room table. He seated himself. Just as she was about to remove the blindfold, the telephone rang. She made him vow not to touch the blindfold until she returned. Seizing the opportunity of her absence, he shifted his weight to one leg and let go. It was not loud, but as ripe as rotten eggs. He took the napkin from his lap and fanned the air about him.

Things had just returned to normal when he felt another urge coming on. So he shifted his weight to the other leg and let go again. This was a prize winner. He figured that he must be done. But then he made a third fart. This one made the flowers at the table wilt! Yet somehow his wife didn't hear him.

While keeping his ear on the phone conversation in the hall, he again fanned vigorously until he heard the phone farewells, indicating the end of his freedom. He was the very picture of innocence when his wife returned.

Apologizing for taking so long, she asked if he had peeked. He assured her that he had not.

At this point, she removed the blindfold and there was his surprise -- Twelve dinner guests seated around the table for his surprise birthday party!
Re: Baked Beans by bagoma(f): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2005
grin grin funny.
i've heard this beforeeeee but still funny to me. wink
Re: Baked Beans by hotangel2(f): 3:59am On Dec 08, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Baked Beans by tolutope(m): 4:16am On Dec 08, 2005
im sure the guests were stone dead from suffocation.... grin
Re: Baked Beans by tolutope(m): 4:25am On Dec 08, 2005
im sure the guests were stone dead from  suffocation.... grin
Re: Baked Beans by christyne(f): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2005
I cant help d laughter despite d fact dt i've heard d joke b4.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Baked Beans by alheri(f): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2005
tolutope:

im sure the guests were stone dead from suffocation.... grin

your comment sef go kill person. meeen guys pls keep up on the jokes. am loving it. grin cheesy
Re: Baked Beans by mki: 1:28am On Apr 26, 2010
A proper Naija man wont fall for this. He go peep o.
Re: Baked Beans by StudioCFR(m): 5:27am On Apr 26, 2010
Lol
Re: Baked Beans by seankay(m): 8:32am On Apr 26, 2010
tanks man 4 dat joke,very funny.
Re: Baked Beans by kodylicky(f): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2010
funny joke

why resurrect a dead thread, abeg let da thing rest in peace
Re: Baked Beans by DAVE5(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2010
this post mite b as old as it is but i just cant help but laff out loud.hahahahahahahah
Re: Baked Beans by ria26: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2010
Good Joke. cheesy
Re: Baked Beans by bighead1(m): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2010
o m g

(1) (Reply)

At The Bus Stop / Think Your Life Sucks? Read And Start Feeling Better Right Away. / Doing The Right Things At D Right Time.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.