Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) (3324 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Photo Of Man Sharing His Wife's Breast With His Baby Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2017
Twitter user @Tbeanie met her heartthrob on Twitter after heartthrob slid into her DM and dropped a message.

Beanie has gone viral after she celebrated Val yesterday by showing off their cute baby and gushing about her relationship with bae three years later. See more pics below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/lesbian-couple-who-met-on-twitter-and.html

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by HungerBAD: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2017
Laughing.

Who come be the pikin papa?Lalasticlacla and Mynd44 which of una know who get the Pikin? Make i find una pictures look if una get the pikin nose.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2017
the baby

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2017
And how on hell was that possible?

Make that window exceptionally beautiful. Check my signature for pictures
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Oliviaxx(f): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2017
Whatever rocks their boat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2017
Now there done turn this innocent boy to Man-Lesbian cry cry

Small time the small boy go de see period for yansh cry

God abeg

Make devil plaster these dustbin women kpekus with Cameroun pepper and super glue embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Epositive(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2017
these lesbos lack one thing

keep scrolling o my people

BRAIN!!!!!

#saynotohomosexuality
#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by psucc(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2017
But people can be funny sometimes.

It takes a man and a woman to 'manufacture' a child. Since they have decided to get married, why won't the one playing husband impregnate the wife or is 'he' infertile?
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by thunderfiremods(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2017
Oh my lawd chisos...I was afraid d world has come to an end...I thought u had sex nd gave birth ni
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by JacksonD7: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2017
I can't understand how this poo went viral, people must be really bored.
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2017
innocent boy, born into the world of lezbos, wrong people to be with...
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by SINZ: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2017
See as them plump undecided

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2017
Poor boy
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Valfrankie(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Isn't this life just a pot of beans? Some people have no mother, another has two psychos as parents. I don't even know which is worse. I'm not condemning them, but if you wanna screw your kind, for God's sake forget about having a baby because you obviously do not need it. The world is already messed up enough, don't add to it. That Child will grow up feeling insecure and extremely self conscious, people will bully him in some places and then what? he takes to the streets to discover himself and ends up a rascal. He's gonna hate his parents for sure. such a cute son. crycrycrycrycrycry

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Bahddo(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2017
I hate that people in homosexual marriages are allowed to adopt babies angry
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by firstking01(m): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2017
See as their two dey sefsad
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Alwaysking: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oliviaxx:
Whatever rocks their boat
you again
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by enshi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:
innocent boy, born into the world of lezbos, wrong people to be with...

Really unlike you... Expected you to aplaud them and May be advertise them as you do with every negative thing
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

Really unlike you... Expected you to aplaud them and May be advertise them as you do with every negative thing

that means you've been stalking... I only feel for tat poor boy
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by enshi(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:

that means you've been stalking... I only feel for tat poor boy

So you couldnt deny my claim... I have always doubted your gender
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

So you couldnt deny my claim... I have always doubted your gender

are u still doubting? undecided
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by enshi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:

are u still doubting? undecided

Very well... And honestly it would be my pleasure to be cleared... Youd have a life time fan if proof is in the affirmative
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Jodha(f): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
They hired a guy to make them babies... That's y she stated the child has 3 parents.. In the above pictures..
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

Very well... And honestly it would be my pleasure to be cleared... Youd have a life time fan if proof is in the affirmative

lol ..... Whatever you think let it be so, i hv no time to convincing you...be good!
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by Mustay(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
The reproductive system in Biology classes will have some modifications
Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by princeemmma(m): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
lesbian??

Re: Lesbian Couple Who Met On Twitter And Now Have A Baby Goes Viral (photos) by konfused: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
I pity the baby.

Homosexuality should and still be classified as a mental illness......

(1) (Reply)

Alexa, Daughter Of Michael DELL Flaunts Her ₦1billion Engagement Ring(Photos) / Plus Sized Lady Sinks The Flying Boat She Was Riding On / Topcio Whitening Herbal Ghana Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.