Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,868 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

He Shoulld Discourage Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Shoulld Discourage Her? (436 Views)

Why Do Yoruba Mums Discourage Their Sons From Marrying Ibo Women? / How To Discourage People From Skin-bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Shoulld Discourage Her? by krissconnect(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Hi guys, pls am gonna be snappy on this one.
My guy has a girlfriend who he trusts with everything he's got. This guy is a student but was working before everything came crash landing. He was able to fend for himself and the girlfriend before the uncertainty befell him.
Meanwhile the girlfriend prior to this told him about another guy she plays the 'maga' on, she pretends to the guy she loves him but it was all because of the affluence of this 'mugu guy'. She did all she could to convince my guy she is never in love with this mugu guy, she honestly robs peter to pay paul; taking from the mugu guy to give her bouyfriend(my guy). The last skul fees my guy paid was from the girl, infact, most of the things the guy needed were provided by the girl.

Now my guy is confused and fed up, he can't stand up financially, but he can't watch his girl playing deception on another guy, he doesn't know whether to trust her again or not.
Pls help this young man! Sorry bout the long story.
Re: He Shoulld Discourage Her? by firstking01(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2017
I didn't read all the poos but my mind tells me your guy should ditch her and move on....no time to waste on a b!tch.
Re: He Shoulld Discourage Her? by Sylar3333: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2017
Fu*k you and your guy....person dey give him free money h.you come here dey talk ...if he no like free money.. Make he direct the girl to mee

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up Lady! / For All Theme And Launcher Lovers / Female Orgasms: Some Women Get Them Less Than Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.