Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (486520 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
doublezero7:

I disagree with your information about being contacted before the 20th! The Lagos/South West centre has stopped sending invites! And for Abuja, some people were scheduled for the 18th because there was centre issues with their test invite! Except for special cases, majority of the test centers would be rounding up this week. Please, let us strive to post credible informations!

Nigerians! why do we always rush to make hasty conclusion like this. in my write up above did I mention Lagos/Southwest zone? I was not emphatic as to which center will call the applicant before 20th of April and the 18th you mention as regard to Abuja applicant, does it fall outside the 20th of April I mentioned above? my dear compare and contrast, two of us are saying same thing. I give out verifiable information, especially now dat some applicant are getting agitated for not been called, so when I get any good info I try to give it out to ease the nerves of some guys.

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
JayChk:
Please I need help on this matter.
My friends and I just finished our National Service last Friday and my friends were not allowed to write the test because they just got their certificate last week.

Pls I need help, should I try cos mine is this Thursday abi I should just forget it.

P.S: I don't stay in PH and so I will be required to travel.

Take this number call their HR and seek for proper explanation before you go 01-2701595. like in Abuja center all the batch A stream one with their certificate were turn back from the test hall. the HR lady told them that when they were filling the online form, there's a column which ask of NYSC status with YES/NO. at dat point if you are still serving and you say completed NYSC, you have failed number one integrity test. so my dear seek for proper explanation tru dat number. all the best!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by arshavineering(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
JayChk:
Please I need help on this matter.
My friends and I just finished our National Service last Friday and my friends were not allowed to write the test because they just got their certificate last week.

Pls I need help, should I try cos mine is this Thursday abi I should just forget it.

P.S: I don't stay in PH and so I will be required to travel.

you will not be allowed to write. I did my test last week Friday in ph. The lady screened before me just finished her nysc that same day and wasn't allowed to write even after having all her documents. so u better relax and save your self the stress and money. Better opportunities will definitely come . cheers!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by doublezero7(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Okpanwu:
Nigerians! why do we always rush to make hasty conclusion like this. in my write up above did I mention Lagos/Southwest zone? I was not emphatic as to which center will call the applicant before 20th of April and the 18th you mention as regard to Abuja applicant, does it fall outside the 20th of April I mentioned above? my dear compare
and contrast, two of us are saying same thing. I give out verifiable information, especially now dat some applicant are getting agitated for not been called, so when I get any good info I try to give it out to ease the nerves of some guys.

Lol!

I haven't said more than I should! I only brought the inconsistency to your notice! Have a nice day!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Olinga(f): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
doublezero7:

Lol!

I haven't said more than I should! I only brought the inconsistency to your notice! Have a nice day!

U are very rude

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by doublezero7(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Olinga:

U are very rude

Rude? Please, point out where I was rude in my comment!

I said "I disagree with your information" and "please, let us strive to provide correct informations"! How is that rude?

And in a bid not to blow the whole talk out of proportion, I laughed off his reply and told him to have a nice day!

Please read well before passing judgements! Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nchabuomo:

1. You didn't say if you have gotten your certificate? If you have your discharge, I think you should appear for the test.

Yes I have my certificate. Thank you
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Okpanwu:
Take this number call their HR and seek for proper explanation before you go 01-2701595. like in Abuja center all the batch A stream one with their certificate were turn back from the test hall. the HR lady told them that when they were filling the online form, there's a column which ask of NYSC status with YES/NO. at dat point if you are still serving and you say completed NYSC, you have failed number one integrity test. so my dear seek for proper explanation tru dat number. all the best!

Thank you. I will call the number ASAP
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
arshavineering:

you will not be allowed to write. I did my test last week Friday in ph. The lady screened before me just finished her nysc that same day and wasn't allowed to write even after having all her documents. so u better relax and save your self the stress and money. Better opportunities will definitely come . cheers!

Thank you. Amen
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DiamondOkpi(f): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please are their any logical and critical reasoning, synonyms and antonyms questions? Or is it just sentence correction, comprehension, analogy and business maths?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by AnibabaQuadri(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Okpanwu:
am batch A stream 1, I wrote on last Saturday, though when was doing the online registration, I put my nysc certificate, as not yet ready. Only dat d fair lady was very strict about my statement of result from ABU (2015). Got 46.67%
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
DiamondOkpi:
Please are their any logical and critical reasoning, synonyms and antonyms questions? Or is it just sentence correction, comprehension, analogy and business maths?
Yea No synonyms and antonyms but analogy dey.
Hen:Cock=Lioness: ?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
AnibabaQuadri:
am batch A stream 1, I wrote on last Saturday, though when was doing the online registration, I put my nysc certificate, as not yet ready. Only dat d fair lady was very strict about my statement of result from ABU (2015). Got 46.67%
Waooooo, you try!!!!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by NE555: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
please...did anybody write exam today
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
NE555:
please...did anybody write exam today
Yes, Abuja
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by xenoo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello, pls anyone awaiting from Kano. I haven't been invited yet
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Victarion(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Yes, Abuja
Please how were the questions . I am having mine tomorrow in Abuja . What should i expect?

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Victarion:
Please how were the questions . I am having mine tomorrow in Abuja . What should i expect?
The maths is quite easy and I am sure that was what helped me.
You need to focus on the passage and sentence correction! It's so time consuming.
I had 50%

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by josyvic: 9:06am On Apr 11, 2017
otobosolomon2:
Pls Bro send me materials pls otobosolomonb@gmail.com
. Pls help with Gmat josiahegbunu@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by linconA: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2017
Pepjoe:

Quantitative before others! 40x/100 = 16
2x/5 = 16
x=40

I saw this question yesterday.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Olinga(f): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2017
Pls what is the recruitment process?

After the test what next who knows pls

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2017
linconA:

I saw this question yesterday.
Did the question see you?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Gaxx01(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Zzz

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Trustied: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Gaxx01:
Had 82%, tnx to everyone here
wow! that's very high o... that seems to be the highest I have seen here
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by echilaka1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
any one writing on thursday 13th April 2017, port Harcourt
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by echilaka1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
d whole GMAT 2007 read up seems scary, considering d time frame to d exam date is short... any advise as to wia exactly our concentration should b while reading d GMAT 2007 edition?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by doublezero7(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Gaxx01:
Had 82%, tnx to everyone here

Congrats man! smiley
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Olinga(f): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Olinga:
Pls what is the recruitment process?

After the test what next who knows pls
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by NE555: 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
echilaka1:
any one writing on thursday 13th April 2017, port Harcourt
am writing on Thursday..add me on 08067721613
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessing111: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Okpanwu:
Very possible but, preferably don't leave any question to return later.

And for those whom are yet to be contacted, don't just trouble urself, relax ur mind you will be contacted before 20th of dis month and if you are not contacted in this first batch of the exercise, then you will be contacted probably by June or July. Cheers!!!!
Pls how authentic is dis info,4those of us dat were not allowed to write cos of Nysc.We don pass out oo,any hope?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Blessing111:

Pls how authentic is dis info,4those of us dat were not allowed to write cos of Nysc.We don pass out oo,any hope?
When you see their next opening, reapply. maybe as from June/July. better still move on with ur life, great and mighty thing await you.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by arshavineering(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Okpanwu:
When you see their next opening, reapply. maybe as from June/July.

y u de pet their emotions na?. if dem no invite you, just move on with the hustle. Better opportunities de front. na ds one bank job una wan die put??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.