Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (485691 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by NE555: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

The maths is quite easy and I am sure that was what helped me.
You need to focus on the passage and sentence correction! It's so time consuming.
I had 50%
are your questions from GMAT??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Olinga:
Pls what is the recruitment process?
After the test what next who knows pls
. Interview 1 and 2, documentation/Medical finally training school.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by laskillful(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Pls who n who wrote the tests with temporary cards, have you got a permanent card now and how did you go about it? cost, duration and all
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by celedelia: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
What's the cut off mark for the test sef
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by cold35: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
celedelia:
What's the cut off mark for the test sef
50% I think
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by JoseRaji(m): 12:30am On Apr 12, 2017
quick question for those who have written: please would they allow us use sheets of paper for calculations?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by arshavineering(m): 5:31am On Apr 12, 2017
JoseRaji:
quick question for those who have written: please would they allow us use sheets of paper for calculations?

u will be given one, so don't bother coming along with any. in addition to your documents come with atleast one passport photo.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by JoseRaji(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2017
arshavineering:

u will be given one, so don't bother coming along with any. in addition to your documents come with atleast one passport photo.
thank you very much
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by electromagnito: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Is anyone writing test this Friday in abuja
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2017
Here are some of the Fidelity bank interview questions they
ask :
A. Why are you interested in a career within the
banking industry in Nigeria?
B. (Behavioral interview question) What are your
strengths and how will you use them to make an
impact at Fidelity?
C. How has your education prepared you for this
opportunity with Fidelity Bank Plc?
D. ( Case interview question) In the banking
industry, customer service is highly paramount.
Give an example of a time when you provided
excellent customer service in whichever capacity.
Take a bold step and approach any fidelity bank HR and Experience staff in any of their branch who has pass tru dis process before and post ur feedback here so dat others can benefit pls. remember whatever you wish others, you in turn will repeat it. the questions look very simple but this guys are looking for a straightforward answer and not stories. wot is that straightforward answer?....... More feedback plsssss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by pappiloo: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2017
Good morning...please is anyone from kano centre here
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessing111: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2017
Okpanwu:
When you see their next opening, reapply. maybe as from June/July. better still move on with ur life, great and mighty thing await you.
Ok tanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Trustied: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2017
Okpanwu:
ask :
impact at Fidelity?
Take a bold step and approach any fidelity bank HR and Experience staff in any of their branch who has pass tru dis process before and post ur feedback here so dat others can benefit pls. remember whatever you wish others, you in turn will repeat it. the questions look very simple but this guys are looking for a straightforward answer and not stories. wot is that straightforward answer?....... More feedback plsssss
peeps I think this is a great idea, pls let us take this as an home work and help ourselves achieve our aim with the bank.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Tonynwaduche(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okpanwu:
ask :
impact at Fidelity?
Do u have an idea if this job is a contract or a permanent job ??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
In addition to okpanwu questions. Here are some of the questions i think they may ask....1) tell us about yourself.....2) tell us about your career objectives....3) why did u choose fidelity.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Abul20(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
pappiloo:
Good morning...please is anyone from kano centre here
Here is one
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Tonynwaduche:

Do u have an idea if this job is a contract or a permanent job ??
Most graduate trainee job is on a permanent type and again most contract staffs are contracted out to outsourcing firm unlike this one dats handle by the bank HR. but ur first six month after training school will determine ur place in the bank. I.e ur performance and ability to handle challenges.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by specialdamsel(f): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
lobinche101:
Okay... I will forward it to you now
When are you writing your own test!?

Please send to my mail. Mine is tomorrow
dawhoruro@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessing111: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pls anybody with 2017 Gmat pls help me send to my email or send d link to download it. TANKS in advance. isiguzoblessing@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by olivino(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2017
Pls was calculator allowed in the exam?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Tonynwaduche(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2017
olivino:
Pls was calculator allowed in the exam?
No
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by olivino(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2017
Tonynwaduche:
No
Okay. Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by ledgelessons(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2017
I cant find the original of my ssce result, i hope i will be allowed to take the test.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jmanity: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2017
ledgelessons:
I cant find the original of my ssce result, i hope i will be allowed to take the test.

Both waec & Neco got missing? No, u won't be allowed to write if u don't have it.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by ledgelessons(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2017
OMG... This is a serious matter o
jmanity:

Both waec & Neco got missing? No, u won't be allowed to write if u don't have it.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by hotkaycee(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2017
Any hope for those below 50 percent

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2017
hotkaycee:
Any hope for those below 50 percent
Na fidelity bank go sabi. Honestly speaking I don't think anyway is certain of the cut off mark, until performance is checked.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2017
ledgelessons:
OMG... This is a serious matter o
Go with your statement of result,get a court affidavit to cover the misplaced originals, if you have an international passport go with it to the exam so they can confirm your age in the passport with that on your birth certificate.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by nuela100(f): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2017
ledgelessons:
I don't know how much time you have. You can get an affidavit and go to waec office with your statement of result . They will know how to help you out. Original waec is necessary and not just for fidelity bank.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2017
ledgelessons:
Now I recall. Someone in my center had a similar issue, but he had that WAEC print out that your faculty officer authenticated at the point of doing clearance( when you just gained admission) HR allowed him to write.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.