Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (485689 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by flyfit(m): 12:54am On Apr 27, 2017
QueenBumshasha:

Pls when did you write your test
i
I think it want on 7th this month

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Tonynwaduche(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone here know fidelity HR number?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by joshugo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
doublezero7:

Lol!

With all due respect Oga, your words don't mean shii! No matter who gives you information, if it is not the CEO or even head of HR, keep it to yourself please! Have a nice day!

Please can u add me to the whatsapp group 07066396550
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by joshugo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
R3B3L:
on Saturday. 29th

same with mine...my time for interview on 29th is 9am....what about yours....kindly whatsapp 07066396550 me lets relate more on it
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bunmiann: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please add me to the whatsapp group...haven't received and invite at all
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
How can a Nigerian graduate come for an interview with suede shoe?
No socks?
Coloured shirts?
Ladies with very flat shoes?
Short sleeved shirts?
Flowery ties?
Multicoloured gowns?
Coloured handbags and hairdos?

Please, if you are going for your interview in PH, dress well. Wear a solid colour suit, leather shoes, look very official...lest you'll be walked out by the interviewer. Una matter tire person!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
jhudit:
No socks?
Coloured shirts?
Short sleeved shirts?
Flowery ties?
Multicoloured gowns?

Please, if you are going for your interview in PH, dress well. Wear a solid colour suit, leather shoes, look very official...lest you'll be walked out by the interviewer. Una matter tire person!
How was the interview?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nchabuomo:

How was the interview?
It was awesome, they were very strict on appearance. They asked lots of names relating to financial industry, logical and practical questions on my current job, about Fidelity... tested my ability to calculate cash swiftly, Syrian war.

They wanted dates, facts, names...
E.g when they asked me about cashless policy. I had to define it, when it started, states it's currently in, its aim, alternative channels I would advise customes to use...I had to chip in their e-services, the amount that attracts cash handling charge, the percentage of charges, the recent development on the policy.

Yet they were asking for more...I was like ahnahn...kill me! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
jhudit:

It was awesome, they were very strict on appearance. They asked lots of names relating to financial industry, logical and practical questions on my current job, about Fidelity... tested my ability to calculate cash swiftly.
Nice that's great....Congratulations
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Nice that's great....Congratulations
Thanks...I know I didn't answer one question at all.
I didn't answer three satisfactorily.

I was asked about 18 questions. They even asked me about 5 mathematics questions.
Then they asked few personal questions and we got laughing.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
jhudit:

Thanks...I know I didn't answer one question at all.
I didn't answer three satisfactorily.

I was asked about 18 questions. They even asked me about 5 mathematics questions.
Then they asked few personal questions and we got laughing.
Sounds like an intensive one. From the analysis above you did very well.
Na una do the real panel interview o...
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Sounds like an intensive one. From the analysis above you did very well.
Na una do the real panel interview o...
One person was putting fire, telling them to intensify the questions. She is nice though...then another woman was asking lots of Fidelity and financial questions. The man was being a man, his questions carry weight. E.g If I am appointed as the finance minister, what would I suggest Buhari does to aid our failing economy?
In my mind, I was like...he should resign nah grin

Some people in my centre were borrowing shoe and suit. I just tire for them...they do a 100% assessment of your dressing. If you fail that one, they walk you out immediately.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
jhudit:

One person was putting fire, telling them to intensify the questions. She is nice though...then another woman was asking lots of Fidelity and financial questions. The man was being a man, his questions carry weight. E.g If I am appointed as the finance minister, what would I suggest Buhari does to aid our failing economy?

Some people in my centre were borrowing shoe and suit I just tire for them...they do a 100% assessment of your dressing. If you fail that one, they walk you out immediately.
Nice that's quite intensive. Na positive feedback we dey pray for now.
@emboldened Loool guess it was those that were walked out, they had to rearrange and enter.
Evaluating your experience and comparing it with my panel experience I feel I brought a knife to a gun fight.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ymc007(f): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Na WA o, PH is very strict... Abj center still waiting to be called in... Those who have done please Wetin dem ask?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Miyo190: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=chocochocob post=55918923]

Yes. I rescheduled my interview from 22nd to 20th without any hitch. Just give the HR a call. They'll respond to you 1 270 159

Hi guys, Pls have been trying to call Hr on (12701595) for possible rescheduling but the number is saying it doesn't exist................ pls does who have been able to call them kindly help pls.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iammccoy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
jhudit:
No socks?
Coloured shirts?
Short sleeved shirts?
Flowery ties?
Multicoloured gowns?

This is the CEO wearing a flowery tie. Never heard of it being unprofessional.

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
iammccoy:

Loool if you went for an interview, your panel is virtually always right, cause they determine how far you could go in the recruitment process.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iammccoy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Loool if you went for an interview, your panel is virtually always right, cause they determine how far you could go in the recruitment process.

Hmmmm, good stuff.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
iammccoy:

I'm sure you have more pictures of him. Go to PH center armed with the pictures, no read and learn. Interviewers that are looking for how to shortlist people, you wan make the work easier for them?

Nchabuomo:

Nice that's quite intensive. Na positive feedback we dey pray for now.
@emboldened Loool guess it was those that were walked out, they had to rearrange and enter.
Evaluating your experience and comparing it with my panel experience I feel I brought a knife to a gun fight.
They had to rearrange and enter, but the wrong impression has already been made. Don't say that, you answered based on what you were asked. I am even scared that the questions I didn't answer well are the compulsory questions...
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
jhudit:

They had to rearrange and enter, but the wrong impression has already been made. Don't say that, you answered based on what you were asked. I am even scared that the questions I didn't answer well are the compulsory questions...
Thanks lets see as it goes.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by iammccoy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
jhudit:

I'm sure you have more pictures of him. Go to PH center armed with the pictures, no read and learn. Interviewers that are looking for how to shortlist people, you wan make the work easier for them?

Alright, thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by omonosa25(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
iammccoy:

Zuckerberg can wear a polo shirt and Jean to a board meeting... But you can't wear that to thesame board meeting.

***The Guy is already up there, they value is knowledge and skills before appearance and he knows it...

Bros, you never even reach door talkless to climb stairs.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by omonosa25(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
jhudit:

This madam, I've been following your comments. Nice one.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
joshugo:

same with mine...my time for interview on 29th is 9am....what about yours....kindly whatsapp 07066396550 me lets relate more on it

pls is ur interview at kofo abayomi,if it is pls add me up on watsap 07064391914
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessedgurl(f): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Omo mehn! Na God get power.

Wetin concern person with Deputy Governors names na?

Dressing is very important just as Jhudit has mentioned.

Success to all.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blaezee: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good evening guys, had anyone who wrote on 25th April at Ajah been invited for interview??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by titosure(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good day everyone ,pls m in nid of help. Am schedule for interview 2mrw in Abuja but I can't Mak it. Pls how can I reschedule.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by blazingkings(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Blaezee:
Good evening guys, had anyone who wrote on 25th April at Ajah been invited for interview??

25th April or March?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ifeshyne(f): 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
titosure:
Good day everyone ,pls m in nid of help. Am schedule for interview 2mrw in Abuja but I can't Mak it. Pls how can I reschedule.
You can't
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by donmang: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
jhudit:

From all you've said, seems those that did their interview in Lagos from 20th to 22nd are lucky. Though we faced different panels but it wasn't easy. Believe me, if they had asked us these questions JHUDIT told us here, many of us would fail. The questions differ from different angles and the way they ask or throw more questions would make u feel like as if you offended them earlier. I've asked before can one question you didn't answer correctly make you fail??
God help us all and for those yet to be invited read vast & stop looking for WhatsApp Groups to join.

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Tonynwaduche(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
jhudit:

Some people in my centre were borrowing shoe and suit. I just tire for them...they do a 100% assessment of your dressing. If you fail that one, they walk you out immediately.
How long does the interview take...mine is tomorrow at PH
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jhudit kudos to you, ur words are powerful, Fidelity bank don't have any choice other than to pick you. with you Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo is good to go. happy to have you as a colleague!!!

And for some of us going for interview tomorrow, read to no the 2017 Q1 earning of Fidelity bank. I saw it on Channels news just now. but I tink their profit is abt 16.1 billion. all the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.