Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (486459 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by R3B3L(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
joshugo:

same with mine...my time for interview on 29th is 9am....what about yours....kindly whatsapp 07066396550 me lets relate more on it
received and sent. Mine is 9am as well
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blaezee: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
blazingkings:

25th April or March?

25th March
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by deeonebaba(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is it ok to go with beards or should I shave everything off ....want to know if that wuld be a problem
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jswagg4(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
deeonebaba:
Is it ok to go with beards or should I shave everything off ....want to know if that wuld be a problem

Shave everything off, or better still, it should be extremely well trimmed, maybe leaving just a little. Endeavour to do it like a day before your interview, so that it will look fresh!

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by funobong(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
deeonebaba:

It's better you shave it a bit to look neat. Me I had to lower my hair and beards to the lowest possible .

I dey feel somehow

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by omodollarpor: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good evening.... Has any1 dat wrote d test in Abuja from 12th April gotten an interview invite yet?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
My interview is slated for Saturday, can I wear red suit to the interview?
That is the only suit I have o. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Cemadon: 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
LastMumu:
That is only suit to the interview. undecided
Hehehehehe. ur Name Says it All.

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jswagg4(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
LastMumu:

Of course. Make sure you wear red tie and white long sleeve make u kuku resemble Canadian flag

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tonynwaduche:

How long does the interview take...mine is tomorrow at PH
As long as they feel like drilling you. They kept me for about 25minutes. E be like the more you're answering, the more they are firing to make sure you fail one...

The worst that can happen to you is study a business course. Your body go tell you grin

donmang:
From all you've said, seems those that did their interview in Lagos from 20th to 22nd are lucky. Though we faced different panels but it wasn't easy. Believe me, if they had asked us these questions JHU.DIT told us here, many of us would fail. The questions differ from different angles and the way they ask or throw more questions would make u feel like as if you offended them earlier. I've asked before can one question you didn't answer correctly make you fail??
God help us all and for those yet to be invited read vast & stop looking for WhatsApp Groups to join.
Sincerely it's not by joining WhatsApp group. They test you on different areas, so failing one question can't make you fail. The score sheet is grouped. You have to hit above a certain score...
They were with our test scores too. That paper we solved on.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Chidizman(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
LastMumu:

Lastmumu again cheesy
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
jhudit:
How can a Nigerian graduate come for an interview with suede shoe?
No socks?
Coloured shirts?
Ladies with very flat shoes?
Short sleeved shirts?
Flowery ties?
Multicoloured gowns?
Coloured handbags and hairdos?

Please, if you are going for your interview in PH, dress well. Wear a solid colour suit, leather shoes, look very official...lest you'll be walked out by the interviewer. Una matter tire person!
flat shoes wrong for ladies?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
DRscience:
flat shoes wrong for ladies?
Flat shoes on suit for an interview? Is the lady pregnant?
Okay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by funobong(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
jhudit:

As long as they feel like drilling you. They kept me for about 25minutes. E be like the more you're answering, the more they are firing to make sure you fail one...

The worst that can happen to you is study a business course. Your body go tell you grin

I swear. I studied marketing and the kind of questions I was being fired ehn

Sincerely it's not by joining WhatsApp group. They test you on different areas, so failing one question can't make you fail. The score sheet is grouped. You have to hit above a certain score...
They were with our test scores too. That paper we solved on.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
LastMumu:
. Don't allow yourself to be followed ooo
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
jhudit:

Flat shoes on suit for an interview? Is the lady pregnant?
Okay cheesy
I don't know o! Like wedge heel
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mcpat(m): 1:15am On Apr 28, 2017
LastMumu:

FriedPlantain?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2017
LastMumu:
I went for an interview last year, I wore white shoe, red suit, yellow trouser and purple tie. in fact Mansard insurance panelist all busted in to uncontrollable laugh, belief me I got the job. so my dear go ahead nothing do you!!!!!

For those dat have done the interview, I seek for ur opinion before I drop the date when ur success result will roll in. can I go ahead? becos the forum is already tense and I don't want to increase the pressure, but if you wish to no the date and time, I can drop it now.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 6:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Okpanwu:
I went for an interview last year, I wore white shoe, red suit, yellow trouser and purple tie. in fact Mansard insurance panelist all busted in to uncontrollable laugh, belief me I got the job. so my dear go ahead nothing do you!!!!!

For those dat have done the interview, I seek for ur opinion before I drop the date when ur success result will roll in. can I go ahead? becos the forum is already tense and I don't want to increase the pressure, but if you wish to no the date and time, I can drop it now.
Drop it joor.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by believedoitbest: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2017
Job opportunities in Nigeria Today!!!

Do u know any Nigerian students sourcing for IT opportunity? (Paid attachment)
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers' Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with ITF Industrial Skills Training is accepting applications!

https://phatkayjobalert..com.ng/2017/04/industrial-training-fund-itf-technical.html?m=1
Do know any graduate and/or postgraduate student sourcing for entry level/graduate job? ECOWAS is recruiting massively

https://phatkayjobalert..com.ng/2017/04/ecowas-massive-graduate-and-non.html?m=1

Saipem contracting Nigeria is recruiting for their client

https://phatkayjobalert..com.ng/2017/04/saipem-contracting-nigeria-limited.html?m=1

Kindly share with them, you may be helping an opportunity seeker!!!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by odiagabros(m): 7:32am On Apr 28, 2017
Okpanwu:

Pls drop it
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2017
mcpat:

FriedPlantain?

Friedplantain ko, Kpekere ni. angry
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Lexxyla: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2017
LastMumu:

Lol. Make sure you put on a red shoe and socks, red shirt and tie and if possible, dye your hair and your teeth red. They will know that you are from a ogun worshipping family just like lala. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DrFreemason: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Okpanwu:

Drop it. But if your information is wrong, please do us all a favor and exit this thread.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by donmang: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2017
LastMumu:
If you like look like TETRACYCLINE for the interview

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2017
pls an urgent reply,is 4 copies of our CV only,or 4 copies for all our credentials??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by evacious(f): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2017
oguinedavid:
pls an urgent reply,is 4 copies of our CV only,or 4 copies for all our credentials??
4 copies of CV only ur credentials 1copy
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by dikachimoses: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Okpanwu:
Jhudit kudos to you, ur words are powerful, Fidelity bank don't have any choice other than to pick you. with you Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo is good to go. happy to have you as a colleague!!!

And for some of us going for interview tomorrow, read to no the 2017 Q1 earning of Fidelity bank. I saw it on Channels news just now. but I tink their profit is abt 16.1 billion. all the best.

i think you need this newsDespite the challenging and fiercely competitive environment, Fidelity Bank Plc thursday reported a solid financial performance in the first quarter of 2017, posting an appreciable growth in its profit and gross earnings for the period ended March 31, 2017.

A statement by the lender showed that in its unaudited result released at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) the bank’s gross earnings rose by 18.8 per cent from N34.4 billion in March 2016 to N40.8 billion for the corresponding period in March 2017.

Similarly, Fidelity Bank’s profit before tax in the period surged by 20.5 per cent from N4 billion in 2016 to N4.8 billion in 2017, just as it recorded a growth in net interest income, deposits, loans and other performance indices.

Speaking on the results, Fidelity Bank CEO, Mr. Nnamdi Okonkwo said the double digit growth in earnings and profit underscored the disciplined execution of the bank’s medium-term strategy and a business model that enables it to continue to deliver improved performance in line with its 2017 financial year targets.

“Gross earnings growth was driven by a combination of increased yields on earning assets and an absolute growth in the volume of earning assets which led to a 24.1 per cent year-on-year (y-o-y) growth in interest income,” he said.

The Fidelity Bank helmsman also spoke on the impact of the bank’s efforts at reducing operating cost.

“Our cost optimisation initiatives continued to deliver cost savings, as total operating expenses declined y-o-y by 10.4 per cent to N14.4 billion, this was driven by a decline in over 60 per cent of our operating expense lines in Q1 2017.

“We will continue to optimise our cost profile without impacting service delivery through the disciplined execution of the initiatives from our recently completed business optimisation project,” he explained further.

Deposits, which is a measure of customer confidence, in the period under review, grew quarter-on-quarter (q-o-q) by 0.9 per cent to N800 billion in March 2017 from N793 billion as at December 2016, with low cost deposits accounting for 79.4 per cent of total deposits.

On the whole, said the statement, the bank’s retail strategy has continued to deliver impressive results with savings increasing by 5.6 per cent to N163.7 billion as at March 31, 2017.

Ranked amongst the top Nigerian lenders, Fidelity Bank has a strategic retail distribution network with a presence in the major cities and commercial centers across the country.

Rising from the recent rebranding exercise, the bank has become one of the most visible bank brands in Nigeria, gaining accolades and recognition for its superior e-banking products and services and promoting small businesses.

Its SME financing strategy is delivered through a multi-faceted approach that includes robust business advisory, practical handholding and guidance of aspiring and existing entrepreneurs to building sustainable businesses.

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Tonynwaduche(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Through with my interview...Goodluck to those yet to do theirs..
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by dikachimoses: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2017
Tonynwaduche:
Through with my interview...Goodluck to those yet to do theirs..

grt grace bro, hw ws it, where were u interviewed
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Tonynwaduche(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
dikachimoses:

grt grace bro, hw ws it, where were u interviewed
It was OK... PH

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.