Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite (22342 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 / British American Tobacco Recruitment For Entry Level Administration Assistants / British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Losami(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Saryea83:
sent
please can you send hints on the cognitive test to fineeveakappo@yahoo.com please
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Lilynanyaelle(f): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Please can you send hints on cognitive tests to lilynanyaelle@gmail.com, Thanks!
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by akmillion: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Saryea83:

Sent
Hello bro... Completed the cognitive assessment since 6:30pm but am yet to be mailed... How long did it take to get urs?
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Saryea83: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2017
sorry for late reply, it will take just 15 to 20mins to reply. sent to those needed material
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by akmillion: 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
Saryea83:
sorry for late reply, it will take just 15 to 20mins to reply. sent to those needed material

Seen it now... Took about 4hrs to get in tho... Hopes high
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Losami(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Saryea83:
received. thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by faksy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Saryea83:
some people are sending me mail to forward past questions without comment here. It is bad and i wont send. You must first comment here. This thread is solely created so as to help others and also relate issues to everybody. I made lots of research before I got what I need and now want to use it to help others. If i had decided to hold back the info, this thread won't be here.

please am also in need of it
faksyboi@gmail.com
thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by ikike2015: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Saryea83:
Culture is quite simple. You will be given three to choose your most preferred character and least preferred. It must be aligned to what BAT needs, else you won't move to the next stage. E.g.
1. I am very diligent. Most (yes) Least
2. I am hardworking and impatient. Most least(yes)
3. I like team work. Most. Least
They are simply looking for that person that exhibit that character the company needs based on working environment.
The above was just an example. Hope it helps

Pls I need hint on the culture questionnaire and cognitive test material . Kindly send materials to ikikeiikrok@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by rilichoco: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Pls I need the materials too..help forward to rilwanolanrewaju@gmail.com
ikike2015:

Pls I need hint on the culture questionnaire and cognitive test material . Kindly send materials to ikikeiikrok@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by ikike2015: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Saryea83:
Materials Sent to all

The test will be very simple if you actually practice and develop competence. If your basic maths foundation is bad, please practice very well. It is exam.

Verbal and numerical are just 10 questions in all.

kindly sent hints to ikikeiikrok@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by jesusfunky7: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Festusd:

Good evening, please the practice questions for the cognitive test to olalerefd@gmail.com. Thanks

Pls is it the same test material for all their graduate recruitments?

If yes, pls send to my mail
jesusfunky7@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by dsupernatural: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
pls has anyone gotten to the telephone call stage after completing the cognitive stage?? anyone??

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by brownheart: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Saryea83:
sent
Kindly help with the cognitive hints

Brownheart78@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Nchabuomo: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Please forgive my ignorance, what material are people demanding exactly? Dropping e-mails anyhow, Nawa o! Culture test now has material? A situational test is just to check your response to different scenarios , I don't believe there is a right or wrong answer. Different firms are looking for different things. Let's not litter here with email addresses.

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by temmarbaba(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Boss, please I am interested in the cognitive questions.
I will be grateful if you can help send them today
Thank you
Tmt19john@gmail.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by temmarbaba(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Boss, u will be grateful if you can send me the cognitive practice questions . will overcome to practice them asap today.
Thank you and God bless.
Tmt19john@gmail.com

Saryea83:
Materials Sent to all

The test will be very simple if you actually practice and develop competence. If your basic maths foundation is bad, please practice very well. It is exam.

Verbal and numerical are just 10 questions in all.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Saryea83: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
my sincere apology to those who need past Q/A for not sending on time, I was actually in the field for some weeks with little or no netwk.
sent to all.

Passing the test does not mean you will get the job. I passed the test and equally received congratulatory msg as posted here earlier but after three weeks got another mail that there are othere positions you fit better than ...Which indirectly means they won't be pursuing my candidacy. So you guys should write, pray and prepare in case you are called, if not don't border so much about it. Whatever will be yours will surely be! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by akmillion: 7:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Hi guys... Been a while.... I completed my cognitive assessment on the 2nd of March... Got the same positive post test mail y'all got. ..problem is, I've not been mailed since then.... It's almost 3weeks now.... Question is, who has gone past the cognitive assessment stage?
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by akmillion: 7:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Saryea83:
my sincere apology to those who need past Q/A for not sending on time, I was actually in the field for some weeks with little or no netwk.
sent to all.

Passing the test does not mean you will get the job. I passed the test and equally received congratulatory msg as posted here earlier but after three weeks got another mail that there are othere positions you fit better than ...Which indirectly means they won't be pursuing my candidacy. So you guys should write, pray and prepare in case you are called, if not don't border so much about it. Whatever will be yours will surely be! Thanks!

Hmmm....well said bro...we'll get the best eventually by God's grace
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Dozi05(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2017
please is BATN still contacting people?
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by adwem2003(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2017
Has anyone passed through telephone interview ?
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Dozi05(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2017
not yet oh. Still waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Dozi05(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
They might have employed some one else for the position or house are they still contacting people?
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by akmillion: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dozi05:
They might have employed some one else for the position or house are they still contacting people?
I'm equally in oblivion bro...but why na?
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Dozi05(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2017
I think the offer was given in house to Amos Alayande. just got the reject letter.

Hi P****,
I hope you are well!
I am contacting you with an update regarding the recruitment process for the Engineering Support Services Manager.
First of all, I am sorry for the delay in the feedback regarding your candidacy – this is an unusual situation and does not reflect how a BAT recruitment process would normally go.
After careful consideration, the organization has decided to proceed with other candidates. I am really sorry that we cannot continue for this role, and I can only hope that we will be able to hear each-other again in the shortest delay, for fresh opportunities.
Thank you for all the time which you have invested in the recruitment process. Thank you, as well, for your engagement and effort!
It was really a pleasure speaking with you! Whenever you will find the time, I would love to hear your feedback regarding the recruitment process, as well as any suggestions that you might have.
Thank you once again and I wish you all the best in your current projects!
With best wishes,
M*******
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Kc4weall(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Saryea83:
sent to all.

Bro, kindly help me with the cognitive practice questions.
Kc4weall@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Kc4weall(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Losami:

received. thanks
Hi Losami,
Please would you be kind enough to send me a copy of the cognitive practice questions? Don't know when I'll get a reply from saryea83 and I really need it urgently.
Kc4weall@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by MATHEWIDO: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please send cognitive tests material to mathewdeal@yahoo.com, Thanks! God bless
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Please send cognitive test materials to oao3@hw.ac.uk
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by evachy: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Am in need of cognitive test material kindly send it to chylove_2024@yahoo.com
Re: British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Pls I need copy of cognitive-numerical and verbal. You can send it to poppywasiu2@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Stop Doing These 9 Things When Applying For Jobs Online / Pwc/shl TESTS-4 Techniques Used By Top Scorers On Aptitude Tests (PREP MATERIAL) / Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.