Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck (73133 Views)

Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
chicken brain girls

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by kilokeys(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
please come and gimme to suck o.. let's play another game
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by ussy09(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
na dem

Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Nofuckgiven: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Fish-brained olosho with a fish breast who smokes like a fish!! Useless and pathetic,her parents must be so proud! undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Lagban(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ride on coco ice. We love you!
RiversWatchDog:
Ex Big brother Naija Housemate, Cocoice caused a stir last Saturday night after she bared her boobs and allowed fellow housemate, Bassey have a taste of it, during a truth or dare game.

In an interview with Pulse Nigeria on Tuesday, February 14, 2017, the former housemate revealed that she has no regret baring her breast on live TV.

According to her, it was just a game and she didn't think anything of it. She said;

"It was just a game," she said. "That was basically... You know when I say 'it's your girl CocoIce (raps in indigenous language).

The bad girl Coco, the naughty girl Coco came out during the truth or dare, and it wasn't more than that. Because, even the next day when I woke up, I didn't think anything of it.

I don't have regrets doing it, but I didn't think anything of it. I just thought 'yes, it was for fun,' and that was it."

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/bbnaija-cocoice-says-she-doesnt-regret.html

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lagban:
Ride on coco ice. We love you!
Who r We here
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Lagban(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
Who r We here
proud coco ice fans
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Lyord56(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Receive sense coco ...

Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lagban:
proud coco ice fans
Shame!
here urself
proud of Olosho/Ashawo...
How does dat Sounds 2 ur Ears
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
wetin u want make she talk b4
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by segzie2012: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
RiversWatchDog:
Ex Big brother Naija Housemate, Cocoice caused a stir last Saturday night after she bared her boobs and allowed fellow housemate, Bassey have a taste of it, during a truth or dare game.

In an interview with Pulse Nigeria on Tuesday, February 14, 2017, the former housemate revealed that she has no regret baring her breast on live TV.

According to her, it was just a game and she didn't think anything of it. She said;

"It was just a game," she said. "That was basically... You know when I say 'it's your girl CocoIce (raps in indigenous language).

The bad girl Coco, the naughty girl Coco came out during the truth or dare, and it wasn't more than that. Because, even the next day when I woke up, I didn't think anything of it.

I don't have regrets doing it, but I didn't think anything of it. I just thought 'yes, it was for fun,' and that was it."

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/bbnaija-cocoice-says-she-doesnt-regret.html

she cant have any regrets na.... bcs the boobs sef was not too visible cos of d size undecided

Cocomama ice grin
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Blue3k(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
TapDance:

GossipHeart Fvcking Hypocrite grin

Lol exposed now he's mad.
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by ipodstinks: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
veekid:
Eleribu omo
eeeepeeee hehehehehehe
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by bbjummy: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
But seriously, nawa na reallllly wa for Nigerians. If she never did what she did or participated in the truth or dare game you all would have said she is boring. Human being sha undecided
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by XtraTochi: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
TapDance:
Nigerians are fvcking illiterate Hypocrites...You see Niggas blasting the show yet check the numbers they are the same set watching it while drinking their Gari...Cocoice You good girl, whatever ticks your Boat...Life would be boring if you acted like these hypocritical illiterates...I have never and will never Watch BB but I stumbled on the video on NL and I was like "Whatever, Anything that rocks you, You do you".

Vanquay!

Yet you will abandon your wife to go play with the amazing and Hardworking prostitute...Hypocrite.

Lol that niqqa is bursted
Just see his life, that's how hypocritical people can be
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by coolestofall(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jow can she regret it when d guy sucked it well. Kudos 2 Bassey
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
TapDance:
Nigerians are fvcking illiterate Hypocrites...You see Niggas blasting the show yet check the numbers they are the same set watching it while drinking their Gari...Cocoice You good girl, whatever ticks your Boat...Life would be boring if you acted like these hypocritical illiterates...I have never and will never Watch BB but I stumbled on the video on NL and I was like "Whatever, Anything that rocks you, You do you".

Vanquay!

Yet you will abandon your wife to go play with the amazing and Hardworking prostitute...Hypocrite.

Plz a link to the video.
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by popyea(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
where are the braest?
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by manikspears: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Did she collect money for it? tongue
They give free...una complain.
They charge per thrust...una still complain.

She has lots of guts, it takes lots of it to do that. If only she can channel it to something profitable.
Like?
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
RiversWatchDog:

when many have sold their conscience and Godliness what do u think would be the end point.
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by GossipHeart(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol exposed now he's mad.

Exposed ??

Maybe there's a new meaning to "exposed'
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by fairheven: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
and this will become a mother of next generation?
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Everking(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
No regrets ba,don't worry it's a matter of time u will review that scene and tears will flow down ur cheek...
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Maj196(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
She's a fvcking slowpoke and a LovePeddler. I mean who does that? Openin ur tit for a fool 2 suck on live TV and calling it a game. She's a disgrace 2 womanhood. Smh
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by GossipHeart(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
XtraTochi:
Lol that niqqa is bursted
Just see his life, that's how hypocritical people can be

Bursted ??

How was i busted ??

I will soon burst a nut in your mouth
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by vicque(f): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ok ma continue

But remeber the online community never forgets
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by NURSEFOLA(f): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]why she go regret when time never reach, when pastor go ask "who is against this wedding" that time she go faint gbagaun? OLOSHO BIG ONE
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Akaujaa(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
CocoIce, Naija no be America oo! I pray you don't regret it later sha.
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by kennyjam: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lilymax:
Why will she regret it?
The after effects never start yet

please i love to learn. what are the after effects? thanks.......help a learning soul...
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by PastorAji(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Abeg mek someone help me with Lil Wayne's pinshure mek im chook mouth for dis mata
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Kaybaba5(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
samincredible44:
why do we encourage prostitutes in dis country

e don teee my brother..........

this is weird..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Once Had Sex At The Back Of A Trailer' - Genny Uzoma / Kanayo O Kanayo Celebrates His Daughter, Valerie's 17th Birthday (photo) / Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.