Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck (73183 Views)

Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by cooncudee(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Chest? Really, Nairaland?
We don't censor words like: War, Hate, Bomb, Murder, etc even when saying them evokes the negativity that these words represent. But saying a body part created by God to fulfill a distinct and beautiful purpose is somehow a no-no. For shame, Seun. For shame!
#stopthehypocricy
you are only looking at it from one angle. Imagine a nairaland where everything is allowed. Some censored words were unnecessary tho
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2017
chisco82:

And doing gr8 by his grace. And you have a vr8 day too.
Meanwhile i just fancy this ur moniker
Whats the meaning, how do u coin it and from where?
It's a cartoon, a very old one. Mid 90s I think
Though I swapped the position of some letters... 'pocahontas'.
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2017
pocohantas:

It's a cartoon, a very old one. Mid 90s I think
Though I swapped the position of some letters... 'pocahontas'.
what's the cartoon about, storyline and why do you like it so nuch that u still remember it till this day?
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Obeysco: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Listen to this shameless Bastard! Your calamity is awaiting for such an ignominious act. May God help Nigerians o. Imagine the winner of this notorious Big Brother Naija is expected to walk away with N25milion and a Car.. All it requires is: Live with a set of fellow crazy people, do all sorts of immoral things and win!
If only there could be an educating version of such. If only they could house intelligent scholars like this and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. The best in Mathematics competitions walk home with ridiculous stipends. Laughable prizes while these morons in BBA earn millions for coming to suck breasts on International TVs.
What a generation! What a time! How do we nurture and produce the next Chike Obi's, the next Chinua Achebe's and the next Wole Shoyinka's? What foundations are we laying down for the coming generations? What message of hope and legacies are we leaving behind? Immoralities... We are losing our minds, integrity and values!
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
chisco82:

what's the cartoon about, storyline and why do you like it so nuch that u still remember it till this day?
It's a classic.
Ah, where do I start from... There is Pocahontas a native and John Smith an English. It revolves around their love story, its challenges and happy ending.
Seems you're not into cartoons?
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Gerrard59(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Obeysco:
Listen to this shameless Bastard! Your calamity is awaiting for such an ignominious act. May God help Nigerians o. Imagine the winner of this notorious Big Brother Naija is expected to walk away with N25milion and a Car.. All it requires is: Live with a set of fellow crazy people, do all sorts of immoral things and win!
If only there could be an educating version of such. If only they could house intelligent scholars like this and make them compete for similar prizes. But, no! Our people do not encourage sanity. The best in Mathematics competitions walk home with ridiculous stipends. Laughable prizes while these morons in BBA earn millions for coming to suck breasts on International TVs.
What a generation! What a time! How do we nurture and produce the next Chike Obi's, the next Chinua Achebe's and the next Wole Shoyinka's? What foundations are we laying down for the coming generations? What message of hope and legacies are we leaving behind? Immoralities... We are losing our minds, integrity and values!

While I appreciate intellectual competitions. The reason why shows like BBA, Project Fame get higher winnings boils down to economics. More people are willing to pay to watch shows as BBN/A than Cowbell's Mathematics and these companies sponsoring them aren't doing for fun. It is profit driven. The like of Cowbell is more of philanthropy and CSR (which doesn't bring "food to the table" as sponsoring entertaining shows). The day viewers are willing to pay more for Cowbell Mathematics than BBN, then things will change. Demand begets supply.

At the topic, while I'm liberal when it comes sexual matters. I believe individuals should know their country's beliefs. Nigeria is largely a conservative nation. Unless she intends relocating sha.
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by lanrexdo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
It is her life and it was not in the national dailies so what the Bleep!

People are all entitled to there own options.

ReachHard:

DID I HEAR YOU WELL?

IT'S HER LIFE, SO SHE HAS TO NOW SPLASH HER IMMORALITY OVER OUR FACES?

I HOPE YOU ALWAYS CROSSCHECK WHAT YOU ARE TYPING DUDE, BEFORE POSTING... SO U DON'T MAKE MOCKERY OF YOURSELF IN FRONT OF OTHER READERS
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 17, 2017
pocohantas:

It's a classic.
Ah, where do I start from... There is Pocahontas a native and John Smith an English. It revolves around their love story, its challenges and happy ending.
Seems you're not into cartoons?
Lol! Me, cartoons? Even if im watching it i found it very difficult to understand any single thing there.
I see you re fantasizing that love there grin grin grin
Don't worry you got it already with the happy ending..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by pocohantas(f): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
chisco82:

Lol! Me, cartoons? Even if im watching it i found it very difficult to understand any single thing there.
I see you re fantasizing that love there grin grin grin
Don't worry you got it already with the happy ending..
LOL...thanks.
Maybe you should pay attention more and start from the beginning, they speak very good English too. You'll learn a lot from it.
Re: BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck by ReachHard: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
lanrexdo:
It is her life and it was not in the national dailies so what the Bleep!

People are all entitled to there own options.

WELL, I REST MY CASE... IT'S A FREE WORLD, YEAH?

ANYTHING GOES.. KWANTINU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi In New Pictures / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.