Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos (23306 Views)

Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) / Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by CastedDude: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
A Nigerian man based in South Africa has shared his story after welcoming his first baby after 9 years of marriage. The man who revealed he , he got married late at the age of 39 and his wife 35 -said that they did not marry as early as they would both want to due to errors caused by circumstances, including ignorance.

The man also revealed how he refused to marry a lady due to her educational qualifications. He later married another lady 10 years after the lady he loved so much but never told her -married another man.

According to him, he discovered his wife was an 'outcast' after many years of childlessness as they began asking themselves questions. Finally, they did their restitution with intense prayer and fasting before the miracle came.

See more details below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/nigerian-man-welcomes-his-first-child-9.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by CastedDude: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
cute baby

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by BigotMan(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
see as the pikin resemble me from small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by philchudi: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chei, welcome to the world little angel.
My fear be this our economy no even know u are innocent.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by decatalyst(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Awwww...the boy is so cute.

May God in his infinite mercy answer the prayers of those in need of the fruit of the womb.

And some ladies will just get belle and abort as if nah tissue paper they trowey. undecided

What a world

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by DozieInc(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Congrats to the new parents.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by dainformant(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by CriticMaestro: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
;;'
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by happney65: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nairaland has now being turned into a church where they give testimonies..the one una do for sunday no do you..Okay continue...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by auggie340(f): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Awwwn kiss....he's such a cute lil' fellakisskiss
God be praised

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by DJInfluence: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
I no want talk oh, this guy na 39 years? Abi he plan to play for super eagles?

Anyway, thank God for his mercies. In Daddy Showkey voice "make una clap for diana" grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
BigotMan:
see as the pikin resemble me from small

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Austinoiz(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
This man senior ma father jare
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by godunia(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
If you use condom to prevent yourself from impregnating your wife, you won't understand what God has done for you. Imagine being married for 9 years, 9 years and nothing, Hmmmm. I m happy for you. May God not let us experience a childless marriage

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by ibroh22(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
hope he is sure,he is d biological father sha,,I don't want someone to come cry after d child graduated from college
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by wellmax(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
I read all.
Lesson learnt.
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Desola1(f): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
cute baby
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by JOYOSITA(f): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
The baby is so cute.
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Psoul(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
DJInfluence:

Anyway, thank God for his mercies. In Daddy Showkey voice "make una clap for diana" grin grin grin grin grin

Why cant u be patient to read and understand a post before commenting thereby making ppl see u as someone that lacks understanding.

For clarification sake; the man said he married late. He got married at the age of 39. He never said he is 39 presently. So plus the number of years they stayed without a child to that 39, that will give u his age as at now.

Pls nxt time i wont be so kind to do dis for u

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Vizzim: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Congratulations... Cute baby
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Pavore9: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Fine pikin.
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by kubusify(f): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
A piece of advice for the man, Please, go and do a DNA test to ascertain if the child is actually yours. I don't want to hear stories that touch the heart after 32 years.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by sexyjuly(f): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
wow dis baby is really cute.God is great
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by DJInfluence: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Psoul:

Why cant u be patient to read and understand a post before commenting thereby making ppl see u as someone that lacks understanding.

For clarification sake; the man said he married late. He got married at the age of 39. He never said he is 39 presently. So plus the number of years they stayed without a child to that 39, that will give u his age as at now.

Pls nxt time i wont be so kind to do dis for u
Hahaha, My guy you hash oh.. Na me cause nigeria recession wey you dey provoke like this?. Anyway, na only pic i see, so if na true you talk, then i trowey plenty apology to the forum and the family of the man.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by AuroraB(f): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
DJInfluence:

Heeeeeeeeen shocked Did he say so? I didn't read the writeup sha grin
Re: Nigerian Man Welcomes His First Child After 9 Years Of Marriage. Photos by harizonal123(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.