Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) (5448 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 19-year-old Boy Marries A 39-year-old Woman (photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
my girlfriend of 2 years is wanting to broken up with me cos I don't have a bsc.

she keeps compared me with my agemates and telling me that at my age I'm old enough to live an indipendent life.

I'm just a 34 years old young man but I did not having the opportunity to go to school cos education is not was meant for everybody. and now what she just tell me now has weeken me and am sad cos she will marry a graduate.

so now pls I need advaice from nairaland people pls should I take jamb and Go to school and study a doctor cause or lawyer cause or oil company engineer cause so that at the end when I graduated from the univercity she can finally marry me or should I let her go so that i should concentrated with my welding business cos I am a wellder by occupasion hoping I will one day found a girl who will loved me for what I am.

I'm also a footballer..

advaice pls cos I'm devastated.

here is my pics below

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by casttlebarbz(m): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
she made a right decision not to MARRIES such a guy

4 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Epositive(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
boring as hell!!!
#positivevibes
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by dacblogger: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
undecided
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Kondomatic(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
How can you wear three quarters inside nickers? do you want to be unfortunate forever?

9 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by dacblogger: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by psucc(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
I am surprisatipn
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Sunnymatey(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Its ovious you re trying to be hilarious but its not funny.

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
na wa grin
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
dacblogger:
kiss
kiss
What are you doing here? shocked shocked
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by dacblogger: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
What are you doing here? shocked shocked
Nothing undecided,you?
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Jodha(f): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
[b][/b]boring
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
How can you wear three quarters inside nickers? do you want to be unfortunate forever?

Bullet grin

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
casttlebarbz:
she made a right decision not to MARRIES such a guy
Why.... ?
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
dacblogger:

Nothing undecided,you?
came for you wink kiss

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by dacblogger: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
came for you wink kiss
grin grin...
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
dacblogger:

grin grin...
I'm out
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
That dude is an under 23 player

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by dacblogger: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I'm out
Aiit wink
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jodha:
[b][/b]boring
will you marrying me? I'm not a graduate cos I no go school.

by the way I'm in love with your well arranged sets of tooth cheesy
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
will you marrying me? I'm not a graduate cos I no go school.

by the way I'm in love with your well arranged sets of tooth cheesy
leave moi babe o....

She no call me yesterday wink

Jodha *Mua*
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Idydarling(f): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
owo ndia!
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Idydarling:
owo ndia!
commot there jhoor..
afo utry ke at all. unama ya ofon. seriously
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
leave moi babe o....

She no call me yesterday wink

Jodha *Mua*
if u know who me I be you go stay clear away from her.

I'm a cultist and if you love your dear life, run away from her or else wetin I go do you your story will definitely end up as an obituary on nairaland front Page with bloody graphics pics attached.

a word is enough for a Wise.

I won't repeat myself next time.

try me
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
if u know who me I be you go stay clear away from her.

I'm a cultist and if you love your dear life, run away from her or else wetin I go do you your story will definitely end up as an obituary on nairaland front Page with bloody graphics pics attached.

a word is enough for a Wise.

I won't repeat myself next time.

try me

shoo... Ur threat EmptY like an Empty Carton Biscuits grin

If U See Me face 2 Face...

DeBiafran Most wanted Terrorist...

no Laff....StaY Clear...

U r Warned angry
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Joephat(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Its ovious you re trying to be hilarious but its not funny.

You have problem if for real you didn't laugh to this.

kneel down let me pray for you

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

shoo... Ur threat EmptY like an Empty Carton Biscuits grin

If U See Me face 2 Face...

DeBiafran Most wanted Terrorist...

no Laff....StaY Clear...

U r Warned angry
no need for me to exchange words with you.

make just agree on a date to face each other.

u never hear of me "Black Scorpion" in ekosodin in Benin city. come to Benin city if u gather mind make I tear ur flesh give vultures make them pieces you.

try me
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
no need for me to exchange words with you.

make just agree on a date to face each other.

u never hear of me "Black Scorpion" in ekosodin in Benin city. come to Benin city if u gather mind make I tear ur flesh give vultures make them pieces you.

try me
Na die U de So grin
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
Na die U de So grin
and did you just call ursef biafrauĀ°d terrorist.
na so buratai dey carry una do shooting practice for operation python dance.

flat heads
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Joephat:

You have problem if for real you didn't laugh to this.

kneel down let me pray for you
no mind the mumu na sadist him be
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
and did you just call ursef biafrauĀ°d terrorist.
na so buratai dey carry una do shooting practice for operation python dance.

flat heads
lolz
AfoNjakasi Otelee

Where Una stand for this zOO CALLED NiGERIA

oTaPiaPia tribe...

Wait Make I catcH 4 Benin

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Sex Or Masturbation 23rd Day, I Feel Like Exploding / #NoBraDay2019: The Boob Movement Founder, Abby Chioma Dances With Her Boobs / Ladies Becareful!!! These Two Scammers Use Other Girls For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.