Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu (1932 Views)

Killing Of Christians In Nigeria - Aisha Yesufu Tweets Donald Trump - Read / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by psucc(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Remain in UK, Osinbajo doing well – BBOG Aisha Yesufu tells Buhari
By Danielle Ogbeche on February 15, 2017

The co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls, BBOG, has urged President Muhammadu Buhari to remain in the United Kingdom, UK as Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo was doing well.
The activist, who had recently called on the president to resign , said the best Buhari could do as President was ‘to assign the best people to work, while he supervises.’
Recall that Buhari had been on a 10-day vacation in the UK , during which he said the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo would be in acting capacity, as the President.
The Presidency had also announced that Buhari wrote to the senate to extend his vacation indefinitely due to ‘health issues,’ , an action that has drawn so much condemnation from Nigerians.
In a series of tweets @AishaYesufu, she said, “All President Buhari @MBuhari needed to do was to get the best people while he supervises and provides a vision using @ProfOsinbajo to work.
“Even my business I run it that way. Get the best people to do the work. I strategize and provide vision while chilling out lazily.
“I say it always @ProfOsinbajo was the person that won me over to the ticket.
“He hit the campaign trail even b4 GMB did.
“It is for me and that PMB is not putting his best foot forward is so irritating.
“PMB has never been known to do the work he delegates.
“Forexgate and idpgate is the corruption of this administration same way we once had armsgate and subsidygate as…
“The “witches” that escape today because they are today’s power will wake up to one morning where power is out of reach!
“They should also use technology to determine the “age” of the signature. Many backdate these deeds…”

2 Likes

Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
she shld call buhari to tell him dt
Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by Grundig: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
No links??

I think this woman is probably taking her buhari criticism a little too far.
Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by adadike281(f): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
help me beg am o

1 Like

Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by amamahdaniel(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
haterz....
Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by DEXTROVERT: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
No
Bubu
Please
Come
Back
Quickly
Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by sarrki(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Yesufu attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by hucienda: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
OP no link?

If real, appears all aint well in zombieland.

In other news -

Bayern v Arsenal, loading . . .
Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by izombie(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
sarrki:
Yesufu attention seeker
she's not seeking attention but merely stating a fact. Buhari is a disaster. He should remain 8n saudi arabia abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
I dont see anything osinbade is doing except preaching as if he is in rccg pulpit.
Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by EdCure: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Why am I agreeing with this?

2 Likes

Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by Hannysmilez(f): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Aisha kenan.!! She'd be the first to state how innapropriate PMB is acting if he doesn't come back.
Osibanjo is doing well kam,It wouldn't be bad if he becomes the Executive President-that man's got potential

1 Like

Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by babyfaceafrica: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Source?
Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by Eledan: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:
Yesufu attention seeker

You are also becoming like these ipod wailers that supports blindly because of sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by DozieInc(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2017
She hit at the right spot
Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 16, 2017
Noooo Buhari musr come back
Buhari must rule nigeria
By fire by force
We voted him so he must come and complete his job
Am already seeing how good my educated brodas in d west and my quran recitationists in d north are faring so good. I will really want to see wat they wud all look like after 2019.
BUHARI MUST COME BACK

1 Like

Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by Eledan: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2017
Justiceleague1:

[s]lols condition don hold this one..him eye don clear patapata grin grin

tigerclaws midol shoottokill make una come see hungri_man,pa ilugunboiii o[/s] grin grin

What exactly is this one saying.
Re: Remain In UK, Osinbajo Is Doing Well - Aisha Yesufu by psucc(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
For those asking for the link, check Daily Post.

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo: Suddenly, It’s Calm / Why I Insisted My Son Must Study In Nigeria – Former Uganda Vice President / Protesters Storm US Embassy Over Non-recognition Of IPOB As Terrorist Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.