Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! (42506 Views)

Biko Help Me Romancelanders / Bassey Sucks Cocoice's Boobs In Truth And Dare In Big Brother Naija Party(video) / Truth Or Dare Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by midehi2(f): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Maxi112:
you welcome wink wink

dude might be jarking off with your kiss right now grin

he said blow, and i blew it grin grin grin
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by midehi2(f): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
redbeans:
me likey wat i cin smiley
tongue
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
cutedharmee:
Only moan wink. Others NO
ohh.. Proud of the broda dancin shoki on top. Doing a good job cheesy
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lolzz. . .lovely one midehi2

You're real cheesy

#YOLO
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by midehi2(f): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
richommie:
Lolzz. . .lovely one midehi2

You're real cheesy

#YOLO
wink
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Maxi112:
you welcome wink wink

dude might be jarking off with your kiss right now grin
eh.. If my hand meet you
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Maxi112: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
redbeans:
eh.. If my hand meet you
OGA no be me do you!

enjoy d Vaseline grin

1 Like

Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Maxi112: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
midehi2:
he said blow, and i blew it grin grin grin
dude is back.... grin

he went to observe few minute silent.... probably waiting for more kiss cheesy
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by pablobellins(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Are u kidding me? I LOVE THIS GAME
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Vickyrotex sad
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by midehi2(f): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Maxi112:
dude is back.... grin

he went to observe few minute silent.... probably waiting for more kiss cheesy
grin grin
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by VickyRotex(f): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Blacklister:
Vickyrotex sad

Yes?
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by EmperorLee(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berlynn:

how many girls so far hv u had sex with it grin

Err, lost count jaare. Lol.

Are you still game ?
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yes?
haha chill small. Truth or dare cheesy
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by VickyRotex(f): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Blacklister:
haha chill small. Truth or dare cheesy

Truth!
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
EmperorLee:

Err, lost count jaare. Lol.

Are you still game ?
cheesy lol you lost count shocked shocked
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
VickyRotex:

Truth!
I planned to dare u to add me on bbm or something close to that
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by VickyRotex(f): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Blacklister:
I planned to dare u to add me on bbm or something close to that

Well, you cant dare me cos I already stated "truth". That's against the rule of the game.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by RoyalBlak007: 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
...Dare

..Truth.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
VickyRotex:

Well, you cant dare me cos I already stated "truth". That's against the rule of the game.
cheesy cheesy and truth it shall be!
I heard u are very short. Is it true? embarassed
Ur turn
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Chocolatemeenah park your bus here o smiley
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by EmperorLee(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berlynn:
cheesy lol you lost count shocked shocked

sad
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by VickyRotex(f): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
Blacklister:

cheesy cheesy and truth it shall be!
I heard u are very short. Is it true? embarassed
Ur turn

Its not true.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deraaaigbo evathyst myzdee princessnazer ginagold01 sekxy jom4real007 ebbisco sindaraire bobeefc vycko highbee01 nadine13 irrisistable harriet412 freecocoa juicypot247 dorry62 tureyogb koredeeniola sulaimanabolanl giagunn etc enter d thread and tag someone lets have fun! smiley
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Slimthugchimee!.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by slimthugchimee(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
Slimthugchimee!.
benita!
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
slimthugchimee:
benita!
Lol. grin
I need to get something from you.

Truth or dare?.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by slimthugchimee(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. grin
I need to get something from you.

Truth or dare?.

truth
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
slimthugchimee:

truth
Are you naturally mean or what you exhibit here is your alter ego?.
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by slimthugchimee(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
Are you natural mean or what you exhibit here is your alter ego?.

shlt! should have chosing dare undecided

well am not that mean if i must say, if you come close you would understand that smiley
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
slimthugchimee:

shlt! should have chosing dare undecided

well am not that mean if i must say, if you come close you would understand that smiley
Alright!.
I noticed your words are usually too mean when directed at some monikers.

It isn't such a good personality to display, thanks for responding to the mention. grin
Re: Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! by slimthugchimee(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
Alright!.
I noticed your words are usually too mean when directed at some monikers.

It isn't such a good personality to display, thanks for responding to the mention. grin

lol

ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (45) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / I don't understand my fiancee behavior this days, could it be... / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Man In Public While He Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.