Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

What Did He / She Say Or Do That Ruined The Moment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did He / She Say Or Do That Ruined The Moment (475 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / She Say She Love Me But She Keep Doing This.. Advice Is Needed / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did He / She Say Or Do That Ruined The Moment by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
its now quite common that when a guy and a gal are about to have sex one of them might just do or say something that'd completely ruin the moment and discourage the other party....

so lets here what ur bae / boo did to ruin everything

for me i make it a compulsory thing to give any lady i'm with head and bring her to at least 2 orgasm with my tongue before i pleasure myself and so before sex i tell the lady am with to go bath 1st (and i also do same)

ladies dont usually mind but then there was dis time i was with a lady and we were about to get dirty....but i told her we shuld go bath 1st and she took it the wrong way saying am accusing her of being unhygienic and dats how the moment got ruined and she left

so lets here urs if u have any grin
Re: What Did He / She Say Or Do That Ruined The Moment by JacksonD7: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
showmeyourpussy:
its now quite common that when a guy and a gal are about to have sex one of them might just do or say something that'd completely ruin the moment and discourage the other party....

so lets here what ur bae / boo did to ruin everything

for me i make it a compulsory thing to give any lady i'm with head and bring her to at least 2 orgasm with my tongue before i pleasure myself and so before sex i tell the lady am with to go bath 1st (and i also do same)

ladies dont usually mind but then there was dis time i was with a lady and we were about to get dirty....but i told her we shuld go bath 1st and she took it the wrong way saying am accusing her of being unhygienic and dats how the moment got ruined and she left

so lets here urs if u have any grin

You're giving ladies head ehh go on, meanwhile your mates are spending time on jobsguru.ng finding ways to beat the recession, but its none of my business.
Re: What Did He / She Say Or Do That Ruined The Moment by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
JacksonD7:

You're giving ladies head ehh go on, meanwhile your mates are spending time on jobsguru.ng finding ways to beat the recession, but its none of my business.

Lol bro i know u care but dont fret over me

i'm a petroleum engineer and i work at chevron....now i wont say ave got millions in my account like 1 j-efcc dude said bt then ave got enough to curb d recession small and am still working to get more
Re: What Did He / She Say Or Do That Ruined The Moment by JacksonD7: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
showmeyourpussy:

Lol bro i know u care but dont fret over me

i'm a petroleum engineer and i work at chevron....now i wont say ave got millions in my account like 1 j-efcc dude said bt then ave got enough to curb d recession small and am still working to get more

Good job on that, but you could transfer all that sexual energy you use giving head into motivation for work, would help you beat recession faster.

http://www.wilywalnut.com/sexgenius.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Does Kemen Deserve To Be Disqualified From Big Brother Nigeria? / Ladies Cum In Here / A Very Important Announcement 4 Nigerians,seun And Nairalanders In General.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.