Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] (31004 Views)

Moet Abebe Gushes Over Her New Smashing Tattoo With A Diplomatic Backstory / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by TunezMedia: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Popular media personality and Soundcity host, Moet Abebe took to her social media page to gush over the valentine gifts which she got from her boyfriend, named Chris.. He sent her the gifts in two different sets filled with flowers and teddy bears..

See below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/moet-abebe-gushes-over-valentine-gifts.html

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bro Chris.....

Abeg no let moet down o

Na so e dey sweet person for body when e just dey start

E dey happen

10 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by jaydhorxe(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
let change begin with u..

*HEADMASTER: how much is passport photograph for children?*
*PHOTOGRAPHER: the price for the passport is N100 per child*
*HEADMASTER: No, the pupils are 500 in numbers, so we are paying N50*
*PHOTOGRAPHER: ok no problem sir, you can pay N50 each since they are many*
*HEADMASTER: class teacher go & inform the pupils that they should bring N150 each tomorrow for the passports.*
*CLASS-TEACHER: ok sir, i will inform them right away*
*CLASS-TEACHER: Good day pupils, you are all to come with N200 tomorrow for passports.*
*PUPIL: Mummy we were asked to bring N300 for passport at school*
*MUMMY: Father, your son was asked to come to sch with N500 passport fee tomorrow.*
*FATHER: Ooh My God. BUHARI makes things costly day by day, including education. We have said it, this man is wicked.*
Moral lesson: 'LET THE CHANGE BEGIN WITH YOU AND I'. Honesty and sincerity are all that we need to make this country a better place!
Think about it. Change begin with YOU, change your motives and thought.
God bless Nigeria.

132 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by veekid(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2017

special olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by frankloloko: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
She's 35 anyway !! That should be the gift from her man friend . Pls mod take note .

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by holatimmy(f): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nice boo u have got dere...hope u got something he can show off on social media too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by ramond007(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
simply sexy and adorable!!!?

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by PETUK(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Where is the gift? Teddy Bear, abeg park well

11 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
See this one grin

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by bokohaman: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hope u reciprocate by giving him gifts that makes him gush too? Some girls will buy u boxers and singlet and be expecting iPhone7plus in return. Who does that? I used to tell my Babe, Madam if u wan buy me gift, buy me good and quality ones, the ones I can always make reference to even if we are no more and I will reciprocate by giving u triple of what u got me costwise...simple!

4 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by esantex(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
That is how i was driving pass a supermarket yesterday and saw one very beautiful teddy, i decided to find out how much and the lady told me "135k"(one hundred and thrity five thousand naira for 'doll baby') and am like "If i adopt a "real" baby, am sure "135k" will be enough to train the baby till primary school angry

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by Dosmay(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
is val nuh over bloggers
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by ucee64(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
OK gud 4 u
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by almustopha82(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Despite the recession. .....we will not take this

4 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by Angelinastto(f): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
My love for Moet is huge. I love her and that her look alike girl.
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by deflover(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
When did nija babes start accepting flowers shocked shocked shocked

They will say use am buy me recharge card
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by Arlex(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
So what's my biz?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Teddy bears and flowers? No iPhone 12² + a trip out of the milky way?
That's too simple girlfriend and WE SHALL NOT TAKE IT!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by Cyriloha(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
veekid:

special olosho

Why that nah?

Do you know her?

Have you gone to her carbal to patronize her?

Think think think before you comment

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by zeelo2014: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Boyfriend at 35 smh!

5 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by Talk2Bella(f): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
I love simple gifts
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by dallex10(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
deflover:
When did nija babes start accepting flowers shocked shocked shocked

They will say use am buy me recharge card
[/color]
PETUK:
[color=#000099]
PETUK:
PETUK:
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by sholay2011(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
jaydhorxe:
let change begin with u..

*HEADMASTER: how much is passport photograph for children?*
*PHOTOGRAPHER: the price for the passport is N100 per child*
*HEADMASTER: No, the pupils are 500 in numbers, so we are paying N50*
*PHOTOGRAPHER: ok no problem sir, you can pay N50 each since they are many*
*HEADMASTER: class teacher go & inform the pupils that they should bring N150 each tomorrow for the passports.*
*CLASS-TEACHER: ok sir, i will inform them right away*
*CLASS-TEACHER: Good day pupils, you are all to come with N200 tomorrow for passports.*
*PUPIL: Mummy we were asked to bring N300 for passport at school*
*MUMMY: Father, your son was asked to come to sch with N500 passport fee tomorrow.*
*FATHER: Ooh My God. BUHARI makes things costly day by day, including education. We have said it, this man is wicked.*
Moral lesson: 'LET THE CHANGE BEGIN WITH YOU AND I'. Honesty and sincerity are all that we need to make this country a better place!
Think about it. Change begin with YOU, change your motives and thought.
God bless Nigeria.
CLASSIC!!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mtcheeeeeww
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by nabegibeg: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
two different pictures

undecided
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by dohyn(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
I'm yet to see any guy show off the gifts he got from his girlfriend/wife. Are our ladies that stingy?
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by themonk(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Angelinastto:
My love for Moet is huge. I love her and that her look alike girl.
My love for you is huge, it's inconceivable by the human mind, it's as big as big goes and as sincere as sincere goes. I dey madt over you
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by auntysimbiat(f): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
hmmm.. cool
Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
All I see is teddy bear.

Who teddy bear help?angry.

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe Gushes Over Valentine Gifts From Her Boo [PICS] by Handsomecole(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
When there is money Love is sweet!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savages's Son As Chelsea Fan In New Photo / Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro / Tiwa Savage Teaches Her Son How To Read (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.