Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ (947 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by DAVIYJONESS: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
my name is daviyjones and I am the world famous man of list a.k.a THE BARBER.

LADIES AND GENTS, FUCKBOYS AND HOES be prepared for the famous controversial contest.This year we are expecting a tougher event with numerous groups forming up to steal the crown. watch out for groups like;

AWON WEYREY 100%

ROYAL MAJESTIES LED BY THE POPULAR CONTEST KINGINVAHALA

LEAGUE OF MONARCHS

WESLEY CLARK GANG LED BY OBIORATHESUBTLE

THE HOUSE OF PLURIMI LED BY SINZ/MUVA

THE I.D.G.F.

Hadez made her intention known since last year same as the millionaire judefcc, both of them are leading now.

nomination and verification thread coming soon.........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
I wish them all the best, the battle is not for the weak.

1 Like

Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by kureshi007: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
nonsense
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Presh900(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Close your eyes, pause for a second and listen. Do you hear that? Somewhere very near, nestled between your left and right ears, is the sound of a never-ending cacophony of bleeps bouncing off the walls of your skull, slowly driving you mad. And unbeknownst to you, it’s holding you back from going all-in. From choosing a goal and showing it what you’re made of. From grabbing hold of life and making the most out of your short time on this spinning rock. Heart disease? Sugar? Ninjas? Nah, giving too many bleeps – that’s the real silent killer.
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Maxi112: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
seen!
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Alaye run ko undecided

1 Like

Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
angry

Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by LordZero(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Presh900:
Close your eyes, pause for a second and listen.
Do you hear that?
Somewhere very near, nestled between your left
and right ears, is the sound of a never-ending
cacophony of bleeps bouncing off the walls of
your skull, slowly driving you mad.
And unbeknownst to you, it’s holding you back
from going all-in. From choosing a goal and
showing it what you’re made of. From grabbing
hold of life and making the most out of your
short time on this spinning rock.
Heart disease? Sugar? Ninjas? Nah, giving too
many bleeps – that’s the real silent killer.
No vex gringrin
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by firstking01(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ok.
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Fuvkboys and hoes bawo?buhahahahahahahaha op u is mad nii? cheesy cheesy
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by obiorathesubtle: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:

LADIES AND GENTS, FUCKBOYS AND HOES be prepared for the famous controversial contest.This year we are expecting a tougher event with numerous groups forming up to steal the crown. watch out for groups like;

AWON WEYREY 100%

LEAGUE OF MONARCHS

THE I.D.G.F.

Hadez made her intention known since last year same as the millionaire judefcc, both of them are leading now.

Oga.. Go find work. You no be small pikin again oh

3 Likes

Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mtcheeeeeww this bleached barber is here again
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Kingsley1000(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
they should increase the money to 200k
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Gladiator1: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
OK ooh!!!
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
this year own is gonna be bloody cheesy vote me for mr Nairaland cool
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:

AWON WEYREY 100%

LEAGUE OF MONARCHS

THE I.D.G.F.

Please delete the PLURIMI from the list.. Thank U smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Lastking147(m): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Please delete the PLURIMI from the list.. Thank U smiley
I wonder oh
how's you mi Lady
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Lastking147:

I wonder oh
how's you mi Lady

There u are... So u gone for almost 48hrs grin

U been missing on valentines day... Abeeeg, where did u go? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Lastking147(m): 1:27am On Feb 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

There u are... So u gone for almost 48hrs grin

U been missing on valentines day... Abeeeg, where did u go? cheesy
yeah Bebe... Spent my Val with bae for Pluto I just dey enter earth so cool
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 16, 2017
Lastking147:

yeah Bebe... Spent my Val with bae for Pluto I just dey enter earth so cool

grin

Oohh.. Ooohh.... That's awesooome.. cheesy
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Boxer007(m): 3:29am On Feb 16, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:

AWON WEYREY 100%

LEAGUE OF MONARCHS

THE I.D.G.F.

We need for Gays
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by DAVIYJONESS: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Mtcheeeeeww this bleached barber is here again
jack the dumbest awon weyrey.

1 Like

Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by DAVIYJONESS: 8:14am On Feb 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Oga.. Go find work. You no be small pikin again oh
I have work,stop being dumb.
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Berlynn:
this year own is gonna be bloody cheesy vote me for mr Nairaland cool
so u hve a diick huh
Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
jack the dumbest awon weyrey.
did you also bleach you brain?

1 Like

Re: MISS NAIRALAND 2017 Coming Soon................ by shinarlaura(f): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2017
Wish them good luck oooo

(1) (Reply)

Under 18 Singles And Searching / Yesterday See How Safiaa and oyind Disrespected Me / When A Gay Man Finaly Marry With A Lessibian Wat Will Be The Outcome's''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.