Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) (47332 Views)

Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by infohenry(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Not only life savings but death savings.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lastpharoah33: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
I got me.... Na u pray pass, abeg Park one side joor
Meanwhile, for were I watched the world no1 leading his team to victory

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chai
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by NoBetterNigeria: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Life savings!!! Kontinue
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kennedymac(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
see them ashawo!!!!!

Nice ride tho
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by oshe11: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
life savings or punna savings

I jst hope its f former
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bros do you know what TOTO is?
directonpc:
Women sha... I wonder how they make money to afford these things.

Bro
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by muffyt05: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Your life savings or courtesy of Mr Churchill's benevolence and your own #Animashaun's policy...Don't bobo me young girl...that's exactly the same SUV he bought Tonto. So we know where the smoke is coming from
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by somehowpenis(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Just kill off tonto dikeh finally if that's what you guys want. Tell me how she won't die inside seeing this
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Roum(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
karma na vagabond!!!
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lanceslot(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
This girl achobero igwa onwe ya ezi okwu.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by joseph1832ng: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Which movie have she acted for her to even be able to afford a car like that?

Though I'm not a fan of nollywood movies, I've never heard of her.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by chronique(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
If I slap this girl enh, she go get sense by force. Your life savings kor, your future earnings ni. Bia, how much is your salary that you're buying a 30m plus car with your savings?

2 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
directonpc:
Women sha... I wonder how they make money to afford these things.

You de wonder in this 2017? You must be joking. Men,Men, and more Men. grin

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
After spending your life savings on a depreciating asset,what of maintenance?

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
this girl is a bloody liar! NOBODY will spend his life savings to buy a car and be so excited like this. You only get this type of excitement when something comes easily or unexpectedly angry bloody harlot
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by kizmoney(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
nice one that's really cool
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Juicypot247(f): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
After spending your life savings on a depreciating asset,what of maintenance?

Don't worry about maintenance. It takes lesser screwing efforts to maintain it.
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by cbright4real(f): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Congrats
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by slap1(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
You bought a car with your life savings? Are you OK?
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by atilla(m): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Savings from being churchills p.a. Sista no bobo us

The only money she would have contributed is to buy insurance for d car
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by goingape1: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
LatestAmebo:
Actress Rosy Meurer who came into limelight a few weeks ago after she was accused of being Tonto Dikeh's husband's side chick, (which she has since denied) just got a new Land Cruiser SUV as a birthday present to herself. Sharing photos of the car on IG, Rosy wrote;

"Come and see what the Lord has done, I vowed to serve you for the rest of my life. New age, New car...My life savings went down for this but I'm happy. I gat me... Quite happy #SelfMade #MotherPride"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQix3FFlEJR/?taken-by=rosymeurer

[img]https://3.bp..com/-dcwfHXNd0LY/WKSuGkVKQfI/AAAAAAALr1s/qPK8f1SzQrQq9vLgOAcqkLYW7eNlnv5lgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/churchills-alleged-side-chick-rosy.html
Tonto! when you where fvcking people's husband you don't know that karma is waiting at beer parlor looking at you undecided
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2017
Life savings ko, dead debt ni cheesy
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Churchill sef

He doesn't even care anymore..

Some Men are not meant to be married. angry

3 Likes

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:24am On Feb 16, 2017
"Come and see what my pussy has done for me, I vowed to kip it neat and clean for the rest of my life. New age, New car...My life savings went down for this but I'm happy. I gat me... Quite happy #SelfMade #MotherPride"
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 16, 2017
That Church-rat or Church rabies is the biggest full ever. Hr doesn't talk. But as dangerous and wicked as Lu..cifer.
He is nothing but a SCU..m serial woman wrapper. Dead beat mo fo baby daddy .
I see his crash soon. Pussy licker like him. Shameless man.
Instead of taking care of his son and trying to treat his wife right and win them back he is out there spending his stolen money on another innocent girl.
Church-rabies , u are a disgrace to all men.
You will always suffer for abandoning your wife.
May he find no Peace in life.

Spitsss...
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by futurism: 12:38am On Feb 16, 2017
yinkslinks:
Bros do you know what TOTO is?Bro
my brother if many guys be like me, most this babes market not sell. I go Bleep finish and my brain still dey intact.

As in I don't feel anything
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 12:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Nollywood actresses with fake names......it is so obvious this ride is not from her savings.
To is her life and her way....

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 12:59am On Feb 16, 2017
I beg, this Churchill guy, what does he do for a living? Me too I want do.
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:49am On Feb 16, 2017
Wow she is deserved this SUV for her wow I feel happy about her may God will bless her too God be the glory. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) / Another Olajumoke spotted In Uyo During A Modelling Shoot .(pictures) / Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.