Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) (47331 Views)

Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / How Instagram Ruined My Self-Esteem - Actress, Rosy Meurer Shares Touching Post / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by MARYchiells(f): 1:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Airforce1:
which your life savings?

Swear sey na your life savings you take buy that ride

''Swear '' oga why naw, if don't believe her free her joo.
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Thecassanova: 2:21am On Feb 16, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Codes151(m): 3:33am On Feb 16, 2017
All this lies for just one comment !? Self made, life savings, mother pride!!! Na so!
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by LastProphet: 3:56am On Feb 16, 2017
saintdennis:

Honestly the way things are going ehn...ehn pity my future kids generation, sex-for-money will be the 'norm'

Seeing free toto will be like winnings the lottery.

And yea it really pays...most of them earn more than entry level bankers
it is shallow thinking like yours that assumes only toto is what is scarce, if u think men like sex more than ladies then sorry for your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 4:13am On Feb 16, 2017
I hope all those who couldn't wait for churchill to dump tonto for this gold-digging slut are satisfied now? It's okay.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 4:18am On Feb 16, 2017
LastProphet:

it is shallow thinking like yours that assumes only toto is what is scarce, if u think men like sex more than ladies then sorry for your ignorance

See who's talking about ignorance?

You're a perfect example of irredeemably dull people too dull to know how dull they actually are.

Did u even go to school at all? Ladies love sex more than men??
Is that the premise upon which I based my forecast?

So when a guy picks a prostitute and starts rifling her doesn't he know she's also enjoying it?
Yet he gotta pay! Why?

Your post shows you don't know the answer to this simple question.

Also I made a comment in relation to a particular subject matter and you're yarning me about shallow thinking?
You actually need a new brain, honestly speaking.

Don't ever in your life quote me again you illiterate.
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by zudozz: 4:58am On Feb 16, 2017
which movie did she act in
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by tomdon(m): 5:48am On Feb 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
Seems like 'Karma' has been delivered to Tonto through Dhl Express service angry. "Life savings" ko "Lifesavers" sweet ni angry

Hahaha
Karma served hot and spicy.

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 6:03am On Feb 16, 2017
That guy just used Tonto to make name for himself. I'm so annoyed. Tonto Atleast also became a changed person.
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:04am On Feb 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Clearly bought for her by Tonto husband ..na him də like Land cruiser vx
brother....how u take know?
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by giles14(m): 6:06am On Feb 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
tonto husband my foot.
tonto snatched him from someone now someone don snatch am over.
life goes in a circle.=karma.
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:27am On Feb 16, 2017
directonpc:
Women sha... I wonder how they make money to afford these things.

You're still wondering?
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 6:54am On Feb 16, 2017
BrownCookie:
Uncle Churchill.. #wehdonser

We see your handiwork.

Ina agbali...!

Isit ur ngbali? Lmao.

Followed ur on tweeter. Kfb
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2017
‎I don't know why all these Nigerian actresses and female yeyebrities think Nigerians are all dundee.

The only Nigerian actresses whose acting/endorsement income can afford them a car of 5million naira are:

1. Genevieve Nnaji
2. Omotola Jalade
3. Mercy Johnson
4. Rita Domnic‎

But you will see all these refined sex workers claiming they bought houses and cars worth 20million, 50million naira with their acting income, who are u ladies deceiving

As if the men sleeping with u ladies and giving you ladies the cash and buying you cars don't have friends who know about their sexcapades ‎with u corporate sex workers parading as actresses, models, miss this, miss that, event planner this, makup artist that! As if we don't have male actors, models, event planners and artists too, women sha lol

Women and deceit!

That landcruiser SUV is sold for nothing less than 18million naira‎ now, what job are you doing for your so-called life savings to afford that SUV

Before 2019 now u will tell us that your hardwork has paid again, that you just acquired a new house worth 80million naira at Lekki with your life savings, keep deceiving yourselves ladies.

Tonto Dikeh should not cry fowl sha cos she is one of you loose women sleeping around with financially loaded guys in the name of being an actress, serves her right‎
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2017
TinaAnita:
I hope all those who couldn't wait for churchill to dump tonto for this gold-digging slut are satisfied now? It's okay.
Your Tonto has no case if the girl is digging her hubby because Tonto too was a gold digger and a very loose lady who spreads leg for any financially buoyant guy; be it Yahoo-Yahoo boys, small boy artists like Wizkid, Malaysian boys, club owners, politicians, etc.

She should not try and complain cos what goes up must come down.

Nigeria is so messed; majority of our good looking ladies (both the celebrity ladies and the ordinary ladies) are into corporate love peddling and loving based on the highest bidder.

So Tonto and her fans should cry us a rivergringrincheesycheesy
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by bankylan: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Where is Toto Decay?
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2017
All your life savings? I know ur not that daft, being an actress alone in dz country,, u wantu know what's up ??! Wonder why there are more females acting than males in the movie industry??

grin grin grin naija which way

No b deir fault, ,

U can't just back out after the whole shiii u ve done,,, u continue gaming till ur game time is up
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2017
chronique:
If I slap this girl enh, she go get sense by force. Your life savings kor, your future earnings ni. Bia, how much is your salary that you're buying a 30m plus car with your savings?

It used to be 30m - a prado now costs 47m, so this would certainly cost more. Cars (especially SUVs) are now so expensive that banks have put a freeze on buying status cars for their managerial cadre.
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2017
BrownCookie:
Uncle Churchill.. #wehdonser

We see your handiwork.

Ina agbali...!

E be like say na Land Cruiser the guy the use as entrapment? He bought one for Tonto also. Hmmm.....okay oo.
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by chronique(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Bagehot:

It used to be 30m - a prado now costs 47m, so this would certainly cost more. Cars (especially SUVs) are now so expensive that banks have put a freeze on buying status cars for their managerial cadre.

Yeah. I was being conservative with my 30m price tag.
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Bros pray make bad olosho no cook for you or rob onitment for her akpekusgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
futurism:
my brother if many guys be like me, most this babes market not sell. I go Bleep finish and my brain still dey intact.

As in I don't feel anything

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by graciella(f): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2017
LoL Nairaland and their funny comments
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by patonyx1: 8:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Your life savings? ok naw.
On a SUV of almost 30Million Naira.
What's your source of income, Aunty?

Issorai. undecided
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2017
LIFE SAVINGS SHA! OLUWA KU ISE OJARE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LatestAmebo:
Actress Rosy Meurer who came into limelight a few weeks ago after she was accused of being Tonto Dikeh's husband's side chick, (which she has since denied) just got a new Land Cruiser SUV as a birthday present to herself. Sharing photos of the car on IG, Rosy wrote;

"Come and see what the Lord has done, I vowed to serve you for the rest of my life. New age, New car...My life savings went down for this but I'm happy. I gat me... Quite happy #SelfMade #MotherPride"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQix3FFlEJR/?taken-by=rosymeurer

[img]https://3.bp..com/-dcwfHXNd0LY/WKSuGkVKQfI/AAAAAAALr1s/qPK8f1SzQrQq9vLgOAcqkLYW7eNlnv5lgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/churchills-alleged-side-chick-rosy.html
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by almarthins(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2017
buygala:
She use her life savings buy Land Cruiser sad

It's obvious she is now on a Churchill "Scholarship" cool....because na only person wey don get one new sure source of income fit pull dat kind stunt in her right senses smiley

She must be a very bright student smiley

Her Toto is the selling point...u don see man wey dem dash land cruiser before?
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2017
OLOSHO SPOTTED
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2017
Which yeye life savings...where u dey work? How much be ya salary? Where u dey live? How much be ya rent. And u get guts dey attribute ya Olosho biz to God. Your names are as follows
Obo-Yomi
Obo-Seyi
Obo-Gbemi
Obo-Tofunmi
Obo-Folaranmi
Obo-Set it an
Obo-Gbemiga
Add ya own if u like
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nkybabee: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
how u take know sef
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by LastProphet: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
saintdennis:

See who's talking about ignorance?

You're a perfect example of irredeemably dull people too dull to know how dull they actually are.

Did u even go to school at all? Ladies love sex more than men??
Is that the premise upon which I based my forecast?

So when a guy picks a prostitute and starts rifling her doesn't he know she's also enjoying it?
Yet he gotta pay! Why?

Your post shows you don't know the answer to this simple question.

Also I made a comment in relation to a particular subject matter and you're yarning me about shallow thinking?
You actually need a new brain, honestly speaking.

Don't ever in your life quote me again you illiterate.

i need a new brain, u need the very girst one
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by gwama: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
This car is called foutaise to the rival grin
Re: Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bitcoinworld: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
You see that's the only thing they tell us when they come to church to give testimony..

They will never give us the complete gist.. undecided undecided

You earn 200k per month u come buy car of 32m.
My sister the girl that will shatter your home is outside looking for always pad of #150 to buy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Teaches Her Step Kids How To Dance Naira Marley's Soapy (Video) / Another Olajumoke spotted In Uyo During A Modelling Shoot .(pictures) / Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.