Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Trial Of Viaro - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trial Of Viaro (4534 Views)

Poll: Do you think He/She is guilty

Yes: 77% (14 votes)
No: 16% (3 votes)
He is just impersonating: 5% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Trial Of Pastor Jones (Adeboye) A Short Story / The Trial Of Jesus - Interesting Analysis / The Trial Of Jesus - Fair Or Unfair? Lawful Or Unlawful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2009
Tudór:

Emm, y'all Tudór is a SHE and not HE.
Oh gosh! Apologies again - I forgot! grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by No2Atheism(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2009
viaro:

I just didn't want to risk misreading you, which was why I asked for clarification. I take it then (amusingly) that pilgrim.1 holds the key to Nairaland's coding of hyperlinks, or that no one else actually does that, or what?

Anyways, to your question: what new theory are you up to? Yes, I'm deliberately playing football with you, No2Atheism, because it seems odd that after having answered those questions several times, I must come back and specially attend to you on them - separately from my having answered them to others, No? You must be kidding me.

I want a personal account and response that I can hold you accountable for.

- Your response is what i would hold unto as from this moment henceforth.

The questions are:

1. ARE YOU PILGRIM.1

2. ARE YOU MAVENBOX.

3. ARE YOU A HE [/b]OR A [b]SHE.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by No2Atheism(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2009
If you are not going to give me a personal account and response, I would hold my peace and bother you no more.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Tudor6(f): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

The questions are:

1. ARE YOU PILGRIM.1

2. ARE YOU MAVENBOX.

3. ARE YOU A HE [/b]OR A [b]SHE.

Why bother to even ask, eh?

You could always inquire from your Black Jesus. . . I'm sure he can show you the truth about viaro on his Black ass! Buahahahahahahahahahahahahag

Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

If you are not going to give me a personal account and response, I would hold my peace and bother you no more.

Personal account? How?
The question you asked have been answered and it is least interesting to me to parrot the same answers. I personally find it quite humourous that as a Christian you would even go so far as to sit as judge over people's personal accounts, lol - that is why I'm humouring you on that note. If you're in doubt, turn to mavenbox and ask her directly if she's viaro.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by No2Atheism(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2009
viaro:

Personal account? How?
The question you asked have been answered and it is least interesting to me to parrot the same answers. I personally find it quite humourous that as a Christian you would even go so far as to sit as judge over people's personal accounts, lol - that is why I'm humouring you on that note. If you're in doubt, turn to mavenbox and ask her directly if she's viaro.

- You still are not answering the question.

- The right correct thing for a bible believer to do is to ask you directly as regards the allegations. . . which is exactly what I am doing.

- I am not turning to Mavenbox cus she is not the one I am asking the question, instead I am asking you.

- As a bible believer, No I am not sitting over as judge over you, infact I am doing the right thing by prefering to hear from you myself instead of hearing the report of others. Hence why i asked the question and hence why you answer is what I am going to hold on to and not the comments of others. Infact I am considering that honour that a Bible believer is supposed to have hence why as far as I am concerned, what you say to me with your own mouth carries more weight than what others say that you said.

- If you decide not to answer, I would take it as either you are dodging the question or you simply choose not to answer. . . either way its your call.

- This would be the last time I would bother to ask the question, your response would tell me whether or not you choose to either dignify me with a response or choose not to dignify me with a response. . . either way, I would take my leave.

The questions are:

1. ARE YOU PILGRIM.1

2. ARE YOU MAVENBOX.

3. ARE YOU A HE OR A SHE.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by KunleOshob(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2009
viaro:

I don't have to try half as hard as you, KunleOshob. If you have even followed this thread at all, you would understand that my looking into her profile and past posts were a consequence of folks like you alleging viaro = pilgrim.1, I made this point clear to Jesoul here. I haven't gone through all her posts, but from the ones I saw when she debated Catholicism with Catholics, she was asked that question several times and she didn't give any indication. If anyone feels I was mistaken, I'd be happy to be corrected: is that a problem to you? Please try harder, you're embarrassing your kangaroo court with your lame attempts. tongue

No2Atheism:

shocked
@viaro

- The highlighted part is scary
- I think I actually learnt how to do that from Pilgrim.1

@No2atheism
Thanx for that brilliant observation, another trade mark of pilgrim.1 It's really really hard for this leopard to hide her spots grin grin grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by KunleOshob(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2009
@No2atheism
If you know pilgrim well you would realize that she has no problems with standing the truth on it's head. Infact that is one of her hallmarks.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2009
KunleOshob:

@No2atheism
If you know pilgrim well you would realize that she has no problems with standing the truth on it's head. Infact that is one of her hallmarks.

What 'truth' have I stood on its head? You're just becoming more of laugh with every attempt, keep at it. grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by No2Atheism(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2009
KunleOshob:

@No2atheism

- On the contrary, I disagree. Pilgrim.1 was one of the few people on nairaland that I actually had (and still have) a lot of respect for.

- I am a very difficult person to impress, hence that Pilgrim.1 impressed me says a lot.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by KunleOshob(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2009
KunleOshob:

@No2atheism
viaro:

What 'truth' have I stood on its head? You're just becoming more of laugh with every attempt, keep at it. grin

GOTCHA !!! finally let it slip, this a tacit admission that you are Pilgrim else you won't be responding on her behalf  tongue tongue  grin grin grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

- You still are not answering the question.

I explained why - and I wanted to see how 'true' people like you can be to your own words. Did you say that if I didn'yt give you a personal account, you would not bother any no more? This is how you adjudicate your own 'honest' Christian and deign to sit over others' heads. I can't laugh.

- The right correct thing for a bible believer to do is to ask you directly as regards the allegations. . . which is exactly what I am doing.

Yeah, tell me something else that I don't know. People have asked directly, I answered: but you would sit over my life and pretend to be holier-than-thou seeking a personal account. Wel done.

- I am not turning to Mavenbox cus she is not the one I am asking the question, instead I am asking you.

Surprise-surpise! I wonder why you would not turn to her, is there any worry there? you just confirmed my suspicions, you know: empty, loud, full of yourself. If you can't turn to mavenbox and ask her, why ask me if I was mavenbox? What was so special that it has to be me you had to ask?

- As a bible believer, No I am not sitting over as judge over you, infact I am doing the right thing by prefering to hear from you myself instead of hearing the report of others. Hence why i asked the question and hence why you answer is what I am going to hold on to and not the comments of others. Infact I am considering that honour that a Bible believer is supposed to have hence why as far as I am concerned, what you say to me with your own mouth carries more weight than what others say that you said.

As a Christian, I am also doing the right thing by not playing dumb to every stupid question whipped up by 'Bible believing' folks.

- If you decide not to answer, I would take it as either you are dodging the question or you simply choose not to answer. . . either way its your call.

If my prevous answers would not suffice when others have asked, I take it that you're being deliberately mischievous - especially when you won't be ask mavenbox if you're in doubt. What is the connection between us that there must be a big difference to do the sane thing to ask her?

- This would be the last time I would bother to ask the question, your response would tell me whether or not you choose to either dignify me with a response or choose not to dignify me with a response. . . either way, I would take my leave.

I have responded, as you can see - only thing is it may not come across to dignify your comedy of seeking a personal account.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2009
KunleOshob:

GOTCHA !!! finally let it slip, this a tacit admission that you are Pilgrim else you won't be responding on her behalf tongue tongue grin grin grin

Lol, how did you 'gotcha'? What is the admission there by my question? You like making these very amusing silly lines as if there's any substance in what you're seeking to establish. This is real comedy! grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by No2Atheism(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
viaro:

I explained why - and I wanted to see how 'true' people like you can be to your own words. Did you say that if I didn'yt give you a personal account, you would not bother any no more? This is how you adjudicate your own 'honest' Christian and deign to sit over others' heads. I can't laugh.

Yeah, tell me something else that I don't know. People have asked directly, I answered: but you would sit over my life and pretend to be holier-than-thou seeking a personal account. Wel done.

Surprise-surpise! I wonder why you would not turn to her, is there any worry there? you just confirmed my suspicions, you know: empty, loud, full of yourself. If you can't turn to mavenbox and ask her, why ask me if I was mavenbox? What was so special that it has to be me you had to ask?

As a Christian, I am also doing the right thing by not playing dumb to every silly question whipped up by 'Bible believing' folks.

If my prevous answers would not suffice when others have asked, I take it that you're being deliberately mischievous - especially when you won't be ask mavenbox if you're in doubt. What is the connection between us that there must be a big difference to do the sane thing to ask her?

I have responded, as you can see - only thing is it may not come across to dignify your comedy of seeking a personal account.

Okay
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by No2Atheism(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
I think that would be all from me folks . . . bye to everyone on the thread.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

- On the contrary, I disagree. Pilgrim.1 was one of the few people on nairaland that I actually had (and still have) a lot of respect for.

- I am a very difficult person to impress, hence that Pilgrim.1 impressed me says a lot.

Now, I know and understand where you're coming from. I objected to the idea that you demanded a personal account from me about anything. Very few people like davidylan have noticed that is not the way I see life - rather, I would be willing to engage people who just ask their questions and stop acting as overlords. Sorry if viaro is not the type of person to impress anyone - I have stated that I don't give two scoobies about whether anyone is or not impressed by my discussions. Go through this thread and see: if i were pilgrim.1, why would I have been trying so hard to debate this issue? If i were marvenbox, why would I have been belabouring the point up until now? What is it really that has become so, so important about viaro that this thread has grown to the 4th page?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by noetic15(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2009
more conspiracy theories

A. kunleOshob = PastorAIO = OLAADEGBU

B. Deepsight = Krayola = Olabowale

C. Mazaje = Toneyb = Abuzola = Uplawal = Ogaga4luv shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by KunleOshob(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
viaro:

Go through this thread and see: if i were pilgrim.1, why would I have been trying so hard to debate this issue?

Because viaro pilgrim.1 is notorious for belabouring issues and not giving two scoobies wether anyone cares or not. grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
KunleOshob:

Because viaro pilgrim.1 is notorious for belabouring issues and not giving two scoobies wether anyone cares or not. grin

Jumping from line to line and showing nothing is typical of you, and I've long got used to seeing you as a piece of joke. grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Krayola(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin  I swear this thread can be used as a template for a reality show or some kinda prime time entertainment. NO ONE, no matter how talented, can come up with a script this good. This is just classic stuff!!

Viaro, u dey try. .  these people want to finish you. Saro Wiwa style . . . . Guilty until hung and found innocent.  grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by PastorAIO: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2009
Please viaro, all I want to know now is: What language do you laugh in? Or what languages do you laugh in, if you're multilingual in laughter?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by KunleOshob(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
viaro:

Jumping from line to line and showing nothing is typical of you, and I've long got used to seeing you as a piece of joke. grin
You should know me reasonably well by now after all the heated debates arguments we've had on this forum in the last one year.

By the way what happened to our love sef? is it just going to die like that  undecided
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2009
KunleOshob:

You should know me reasonably well by now after all the heated debates arguments we've had on this forum in the last one year.

By the way what happened to our love sef? is it just going to die like that undecided

One year? Are you serious? Or are you missing someone that badly you're trying to hug me? grin Could someone help this guy and make him understand viaro is not gay?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Please viaro, all I want to know now is: What language do you laugh in? Or what languages do you laugh in, if you're multilingual in laughter?

Fair enough. But Pastor AIO, I don't know if laughter has any langauges or dialects, although part of the fun on Nairaland is that people laugh in all sorts of languages - arabic, french, etc. It is here on nairaland I first saw that and tried to adopt it (made a poor attempt at one time by laughing in UFO).

Okay, the 'hehehe' thing is not strange to English bloggers, writers, forumites, etc. I might've had a bad habit in picking it up from so many sources; and if you want examples, I oblige gladly:

1. 'is "hehe" an english word? if so, it means, ?'
~~ you'll find people's opinion there variously expressed
@ the EnglishBaby website

2. 'All Languages: laughter (haha hehe)!'
~~ scroll down and see how people use the 'hehehe' version along with various others
@ the Word Reference website

3. Even the Japanese use it either as 'hehehe' or 'fu-fu-fu' or 'he-he-he'
@ How Japanese Laugh website

4. What two guys say it means to them - 'hehehe' or 'hahaha'
@ URBAN Dictionary website

Like I said, in my case, I use it - not because it borders on language use or construct, but because that is common to English bloggers, forumites, writers, voglers, etc.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Krayola(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
damn. . we have even started to analyse laughter again. . .ok. . this is getting out of hand. Where is Abuzola when u need him?
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2009
Phew! There at last! Krayo my man, what went wrong yesterday? I waited at the [*  *] location (mavenbox scared you away or what?) grin

Krayola:

grin grin grin grin grin  I swear this thread can be used as a template for a reality show or some kinda prime time entertainment. NO ONE, no matter how talented, can come up with a script this good. This is just classic stuff!!

They already told me how it works in this court. So, no worries there! grin

Viaro, u dey try. .  these people want to finish you. Saro Wiwa style . . . . Guilty until hung and found innocent.  grin

No, no. If it was not for Dio, viaro would have been roasted meat long ago - see the miscarriage of judgement attempt!! grin

Krayola:

damn. . we have even started to analyse laughter again. . .ok. . this is getting out of hand. Where is Abuzola when u need him?

You haven't seen nothing. . . nada. . zilch. Just wait!! grin grin
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by DeepSight(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
Viaro - I don't think you were fair to No2Atheism. I think his queries wre very polite and honest and direct, and even if you may have said x or y before it wouldn't have hurt to respond to him, seeing as he was so terribly polite in making his requests.

Instead you jibed him left, right and centre and he left quietly without a fuss.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Deep Sight,

My apologes, and no excuses from me. I noted that indeed I often take jibes at posts that get me riled up, and that was how I considered his seeking a 'personal account' from me as if the whole world would stop dead on what viaro says at that point. What if I told him that I was pilgrim.1 and that turns out as a LIE - how would he know? And if I told him I was not pilgrim.1 (regardless how many times I made that point in the past 3 pages), how would that have changed anything? If he ignored what othes have been asking and my replies to them, I don't think he was being fair to me by going through that trouble to make me sound like an slowpoke. There's a point at which I can no longer put up with silly 'humble' posts - even though I joke many times with people under other sorts of allegations (viaro is an atheist, viaro is mavenbox, viaro is Krayola, viaro is an evolutionists in disguise with bedfellows somewhere in the dar. . viaro is this, viaro is that).

He should have been content to read well the pages before and not try to sit on my life demanding my 'personal account'. That is where I draw the line and take no nonsense from anyone. Again, I apologise to him - and everyone else - and I hope at least people would understand how to interract and avoid stretching things beyond limits.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by mavenbox: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
OH MY LOVE!!!!!!! grin grin grin cheesy

This thread is so much fun! Okay, let me help viaro out.

You guys bother too much about persons, when you should be more concerned with personalities. For all I care, anyone who is intelligent enough to have Nairaland MPD, each character as unique and different (as, say, e.g. Abuzola is actually DeepSight) and evade detection, is a genius. So when I communicate on NL, I DO NOT ASSUME. I dont assume gender, I dont assume personality, I take each person as they are. Unless KRAVIYAROLA (Krayola + Viaro, my dear friends that I love to tease). For all I know, everyone else on Nairaland may just be a set of 10 guys that have various personalities. The fun is not limited by WHO or WHAT im communicating with, even if a monkey with an incredibly high IQ is one of the frequent posters on the Religion section, I will enjoy his posts if they make this place lively. Now to my point.

Do you guys know what a vardoger is? Unlike the doppelganger, the vardoger is not sinister.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/vardøger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/doppelgänger

The vardøger or vardøgr is a spirit predecessor, from Norwegian folklore. Stories typically include instances that are nearly déjà vu in substance, but in reverse, where a spirit with the subject's footsteps, voice, scent, or appearance and overall demeanor precedes them in a location or activity, resulting in witnesses believing they've seen or heard the actual person, before the person physically arrives.

The word vardøger is a Norwegian term defined as "a premonitory sound or sight of a person before he arrives"

So I must confess that, unknown even to Pilgrim herself, I am her vardoger. People who have vardogers don't even know it, but as we all know, Pilgrim has been on a Pilgrim's Progress, and until she returns I was assigned to be her vardoger on Nairaland. I started out that way but I am much lazier than Pilgrim, so I got tired quickly and stopped making such posts.

So at least we have answered ONE question: Viaro is NOT mavenbox. mavenbox is not pilgrim, but pilgrim's vardoger. But the OTHER question: whether viaro is male or female, I cannot say. I think you need to ask Krayola that question.

After all, Krayola and Viaro are ONE. They either spend A LOT of time chatting with one another, or else they are best of friends, or else whenever Krayola looks in the mirror he sees Viaro. grin

Another possible complication that might be present is that of the mystery of Nicolas Bourbaki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Bourbaki), who everyone thought was a real human being who wrote various math textbooks, but was actually a name used IN COMMON by a group of elite Mathematicians. So, how do you know that each time you see a Mavenbox post, it is not even a different person?

Nicolas Bourbaki is the collective pseudonym under which a group of (mainly French) 20th-century mathematicians wrote a series of books presenting an exposition of modern advanced mathematics, beginning in 1935. With the goal of founding all of mathematics on set theory, the group strove for rigour and generality. Their work led to the discovery of several concepts and terminologies still discussed.

And then there is one last, lengthy explanation, I am including an excerpt of my new novella below. By Liebermansch hypothesis, maybe all of us : Mavenbox, Viaro, Krayola and Pilgrim are all fuzzy ids of an unknown NL person. Sorry it's long and many may not understand,

“You are in a complex tangle right now. The human nature is rather complicated, actually. For instance, in psychoanalysis, there are defined theories about the human id. It is the sum of the primitive instincts and energies underlying all the psychic activity of a human being. A certain Liebermansch hypothesis states that this id is not made of random instincts as we often believe, but rather it draws from a bank of experiences of a fuzzy id that is linked to the particular human being. This is why many have believed in reincarnation (as false as it is), and it also accounts for the common déjà vu in which one thinks their present situation has occurred before. Oh, yes it has.”

As it happened once in a while, Chinedu was talking over her head, and Lizzy looked more confused. But she was also very intelligent, and that was one of the things that had brought them together years ago. So he explained further in order to let her apprehend the meaning.

“Our each and every action, inaction, choice and decision generates a new path for our lives every moment. Within an hour, for example, in one person, millions of such paths are generated but only one is attained by the prime id, which is the id of the person on the particular path we are focusing on. For each of the other paths, a fuzzy id of the person progresses along the path, generating more fuzzy ids as it continues. The fuzzy id is like a surrogate , it carries the alternatives to the prime id’s selection and continues with it, acquiring knowledge and accumulating energy until a critical point is reached. This so-called critical point is a place where one or more paths intersect.”

“What this means is that at these critical points, one may willingly or mistakenly derail from a path and enter another path. Of course, the knowledge acquired and the energy accumulated will not balance out across all the paths, but the variation will afford similar opportunities. And then the human being ignorantly declares déjà vu or reincarnation, thinking an abstruse thing has occurred. But it’s not so, one or more of their fuzzy ids has gone through the experience before and at that time the prime id is exchanging information with each fuzzy id.”

“So is this a kind of alternate future then, in which you are not dead?” asked Lizzy.

“I was just coming to that part, Elizabeth. There is a strong link between human emotion, conscience and rational logic. As a result, over time, each particular fuzzy id has specialized in a particular emotion, is as objective as its gradually developed conscience, and as such makes decisions based on the attendant logic. At the critical points, the human being makes a choice and the newly elected prime id forces all the fuzzy ids into relegation for the moment. In rare cases, a chance of one in five billion, a renegade fuzzy id refuses to be forced into the background, and it usurps the prime id. Then the human being appears to be a one-track identity with a particular strong unquenchable emotion, the emotion’s associated conscience, and all the rational logic the conscience requires to operate.”

“In your case, Lizzy, your rage took over when we were at the well. You decided not to push me over into the well, but you have a fuzzy id that had grown very strong from murderous and evil thoughts that you had wallowed in since childhood without carrying them out. Your RAGE fuzzy id was stronger than your prime id, so after you made the choice, the fuzzy id derailed the path and usurped the prime id. If you think back, you will see that from that point, you have never been able to control your anger any longer. Think about all your victims…”

P.S> This post may earn me a vote on the "Most Senseless posts of the year" thread. LMAO.
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by viaro: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
^^^she enters to 'help viaro out', and by the time viaro reads half way, his eyes are out of their sockets! undecided

Now, I am very, very scared!
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by Tudor6(f): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
mavenbox:

OH MY LOVE!!!!!!!  grin grin grin cheesy

This thread is so much fun! Okay, let me help viaro out.

You guys bother too much about persons, when you should be more concerned with personalities. For all I care, anyone who is intelligent enough to have Nairaland MPD, each character as unique and different (as, say, e.g. Abuzola is actually DeepSight) and evade detection, is a genius. So when I communicate on NL, I DO NOT ASSUME. I dont assume gender, I dont assume personality, I take each person as they are. Unless KRAVIYAROLA (Krayola + Viaro, my dear friends that I love to tease). For all I know, everyone else on Nairaland may just be a set of 10 guys that have various personalities. The fun is not limited by WHO or WHAT im communicating with, even if a monkey with an incredibly high IQ is one of the frequent posters on the Religion section, I will enjoy his posts if they make this place lively. Now to my point.

Do you guys know what a vardoger is? Unlike the doppelganger, the vardoger is not sinister.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/vardøger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/doppelgänger

So I must confess that, unknown even to Pilgrim herself, I am her vardoger. People who have vardogers don't even know it, but as we all know, Pilgrim has been on a Pilgrim's Progress, and until she returns I was assigned to be her vardoger on Nairaland. I started out that way but I am much lazier than Pilgrim, so I got tired quickly and stopped making such posts.

So at least we have answered ONE question: Viaro is NOT mavenbox. mavenbox is not pilgrim, but pilgrim's vardoger. But the OTHER question: whether viaro is male or female, I cannot say. I think you need to ask Krayola that question.

After all, Krayola and Viaro are ONE. They either spend A LOT of time chatting with one another, or else they are best of friends, or else whenever Krayola looks in the mirror he sees Viaro.  grin

Another possible complication that might be present is that of the mystery of Nicolas Bourbaki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_Bourbaki), who everyone thought was a real human being who wrote various math textbooks, but was actually a name used IN COMMON by a group of elite Mathematicians. So, how do you know that each time you see a Mavenbox post, it is not even a different person?

And then there is one last, lengthy explanation, I am including an excerpt of my new novella below. By Liebermansch hypothesis, maybe all of us : Mavenbox, Viaro, Krayola and Pilgrim are all fuzzy ids of an unknown NL person. Sorry it's long and many may not understand,

P.S> This post may earn me a vote on the "Most Senseless posts of the year" thread. LMAO.
You earn that award no contest!

Infact post this same rubbish next year and you'll still win hands down!

Wtf? Some people just try TOO hard. . . .
Re: The Trial Of Viaro by mavenbox: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Viaro: there are many other things involved. I may say more if Ogaga, who is quite familiar with spirits, shows up here (ever since I gave him some hard-knock gist, he has been thinking about his present life. Very soon he will come back to LIFE)

@Tudor: Go siddon abeg. Some bodies of evidence are very abstruse, howbeit very admissible. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Need This! 2nd Encounter of Pastor Moses Ezekiel / Do You Think The World Would Ever End / Incredible Testimony At Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.