Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

How To Get Prepaid Meter - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Prepaid Meter (1463 Views)

Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge / Easy Way To Recharge Your PHCN Prepaid Meter Online Without Visiting The Bank / How Can I Get Prepaid Meter For Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Prepaid Meter by Mrluv(m): 12:20am On Feb 17, 2017
pls is there any nepa worker here or anybody that has ideas how I can get prepaid meter for our room.everybody in our compound has light except us .we are living in darkness for the past five month when there is light this woman think is punishing us by seeing us sleeping in darkness why she normally sleep with light and she feel like a godess.the heart of human is full with wickedness.
Re: How To Get Prepaid Meter by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 17, 2017
Mrluv:
pls is there any nepa worker here or anybody that has ideas how I can get prepaid meter for our room.everybody in our compound has light except us .we are living in darkness for the past five month when there is light this woman think is punishing us by seeing us sleeping in darkness why she normally sleep with light and she feel like a godess.the heart of human is full with wickedness.
Waka go NEPA office nw.... abi NEPA office no dey your area?
Re: How To Get Prepaid Meter by joey150(m): 6:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Mrluv:
Which woman?

Why are you been punished??

Contact the nearest nepa office...but it should be the job of your house owner to get a meter and not you.
Re: How To Get Prepaid Meter by Mrluv(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2017
joey150:

Which woman?

Why are you been punished??

Contact the nearest nepa office...but it should be the job of your house owner to get a meter and not you.
we have two meter in our compound .our own meter we are using was abandon cus of crazy bil and they move to the other meter .my father do all he could do to make sure the meter is disconnect from poll but he fail cus they ask him to pay 87000 since then we have been living in darkness as for the woman is our caretaker I don't know what went wrong between her and my mother .all I know is there was a time we are doing naming ceremony and my mother gave her two can malt which she rejected my mother was surprise cus they don't have any issue after then they later quarrel all our effort to take light from the other meter she block it so right now in the full compound it is only our room that does not have light
Re: How To Get Prepaid Meter by joey150(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2017
Mrluv:
we have two meter in our compound .our own meter we are using was abandon cus of crazy bil and they move to the other meter .my father do all he could do to make sure the meter is disconnect from poll but he fail cus they ask him to pay 87000 since then we have been living in darkness as for the woman is our caretaker I don't know what went wrong between her and my mother .all I know is there was a time we are doing naming ceremony and my mother gave her two can malt which she rejected my mother was surprise cus they don't have any issue after then they later quarrel all our effort to take light from the other meter she block it so right now in the full compound it is only our room that does not have light

Try contacting your landlord or better still try and resolve the crazy bill on your old meter so you can switch back to it.

Prepaid meter you will still have to pay too.
Re: How To Get Prepaid Meter by Mrluv(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2017
joey150:

Try contacting your landlord or better still try and resolve the crazy bill on your old meter so you can switch back to it.

Prepaid meter you will still have to pay too.
we are not the only one using the meter and my father alone can't raise the money ..getting the meter wud have been a gud ideas but I hear it cost almost 50k is there anyway I can get it 10 to 15k as for the landlord is aware

(1) (Reply)

I Just Joined #teamiphone This Evening / Pwimbo Power Bank 12000mah / Pocophone F1 Vs Samsung A7 2018 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Camera Comparison (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.