Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. (20319 Views)

2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? / PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow / 2019 PDP Presidential Ticket: We Are Ready For Atiku – Shekarau, Lamido, Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by sdindan: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2017
Same old thieves.

Even the youths will campaign for them.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Aufbauh(m): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
I dont see Baba contesting anymore- where's he gonna find the strength to do so?

I foresee him endorsing a man with some touch of integrity to take his anticorruption crusade to another level, and to me, nobody fits that bill than Ribadu.

Even if Baba recovers fully, fatigue which comes with old age by constitute a serious drag on his performance in beyond 2019, so i dont see him being too desperate as not to realise this.

I'd know, am only trying to tease & heightens the pain and hopelessness of wailers.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by hmuhammad(m): 6:41am On Feb 16, 2017
Atiku2019:
Lamido can only become a Senator in Jigawa....

Atiku remains the surest candidate for the Presidential Position in 2019.

Okay....

Like for Atiku smiley

Share for Lamido smiley
Atiku is going nowhere

We northerners will vote Buhari, it is Buhari till 2019. Anyone who isn't comfortable should please relocate to the gambia
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by jumpandpas(m): 6:41am On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:
Two wrong candidates
The truth is Nigeria will decides who will govern us
No God father will work in 2019
Religious or ethnic won't work then
Cause insecurity &, hunger knows no religion or ethnic
Should I take this as an admission of vacuum in Aso Rock come 2019?.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by sarrki(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2017
jumpandpas:

Should I take this as an admission of vacuum in Aso Rock come 2019?.

Am a patriot

Baba is also a patriot

He will do what is necessary for our dear country

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by omenkaLives(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2017
mercichoco:
God forbid! 2yrs has kept us in hell, then imagine how 8yrs will be. You're an enemy of the state.
Dont be too emotional. There's a political angle to what he's saying. I'm sure he doesnt mean that literally. Besides, we dont think Baba's reserviour holds enough strength to see him beyond 2019 in that office.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by omenkaLives(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2017
Aufbauh:

I'd know, am only trying to tease & heightens the pain and hopelessness of wailers.
Oh. I see. cheesy
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by jumpandpas(m): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot
Baba is also a patriot
He will do what is necessary for our dear country
He'll resign ba?.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by EmeeNaka: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2017
mercichoco:
God forbid! 2yrs has kept us in hell, then imagine how 8yrs will be. You're an enemy of the state.
Enemy of the state? How?
There is nothing hellish about Buhari's govt, it's just a Change. If you ever think that someone will take over from Buhari and automatically change things for better,you're following the same path that brought Buhari to power. We can't afford to watch another Northerner go for 8yrs. Buhari must complete his 8yrs term.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by EmeeNaka: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
But he cant! They just to find someone who wouldnt renege on a deal to run for a single term like Jonathan did. He would go from 19 to 23 after which time power comes down south.

Jonathan's blunder was contesting 2011- that really offset the power sharing agreement between North and South. He simply should have allowed a Northerner have it after which he contests in 2015, and trust me, if he had made such a concession in 2011, there could have been hardly anyone to match his popularity in 2015 because he would have come off as not being "power hungry" and that notion really appeals to Nigerians.

lol...Nobody will take power and agree to stay for just 4yrs.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by sarrki(m): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2017
EmeeNaka:

Baba is a patriot

He will do the needful

When it's time

He loves Nigeria
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by mercichoco(f): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dont be too emotional. There's a political angle to what he's saying. I'm sure he doesnt mean that literally. Besides, we dont think Baba's reserviour holds enough strength to see him beyond 2019 in that office.
Better! I don't really care whether power is being held in the north or south, i just want a new hope!
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by omenkaLives(m): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2017
mercichoco:
Better! I don't really care whether power is being held in the north or south, i just want a new hope!
We will get it honey, we will. Now breeeathe gently... cheesy
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by mercichoco(f): 6:58am On Feb 16, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Enemy of the state? How?
There is nothing hellish about Buhari's govt, it's just a Change. If you ever think that someone will take over from Buhari and automatically change things for better,you're following the same path that brought Buhari to power. We can't afford to watch another Northerner go for 8yrs. Buhari must complete his 8yrs term.
Oh! You don't believe someone can change things for better, but Buhari automatically changed things for the worse.

Pls forget about power in the south or north, we just need someone capable, a new hope.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by omenkaLives(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2017
EmeeNaka:
The Southern political leaders have to move fast and be very tactful. They MUST cut a deal that insists power comes down South in 2023. That whosoever takes either APC or PDP ticket in 2019 MUST agree to a single term.

That should be the only condition under which they'd get Southern votes in that election.

I think Ribadu can give such a concession.

Not that i care so much where the president comes from, but for the sake of political stability, it is necessary that power is rotated beyween both ends.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by sarrki(m): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
The Southern political leaders have to move fast and be very tactful. They MUST cut a deal that insists power comes down South in 2023. That whosoever takes either APC or PDP ticket in 2019 MUST agree to a single term.

That should be the only condition under which they'd get Southern votes in that election.

Not that i care so much where the president comes from, but for the sake of political stability, it is necessary that power is rotated beyween both ends.

Many wailers are accidental, Sudden wailers or I put it emergency one

They hardly look beyond that's why the northern part are better than the southern part when it comes to politics

Thank you brother once again
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Babacele: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2017
funny enough it was Sule lamido who tricked Atiku to that coup of a meeting at OBJ's residence in 2009 which damaged 'the most powerful Naija politician cloud' then that Atiku carried as ACN presidential candidate and the face of opposition. Sule Lamido, Oyinlola n co had deceived Atiku not to tell Tinubu and the ACN family about the secret reconciliation meeting with OBJ as the fight between the two leaders was 'tearing the country apart and affecting the polity' only for pressmen to ambush Atiku and he was done for! Within 24 hours his face was all over papers but the opposition family were shocked to their marrows! So despite risking their all to confront and put OBJ and PDP mad dogs who were baying for Turaki's blood on leach , he couldnt trust them with at least the courtesy of telling them about attending the meeting even if they won't have approved?
It was a painful divorce from the most beautiful set of intelligent bridegrooms Nigeria could provide , and ever since Atiku has been finding it difficult to get compatible and trusting political spouses. The perception therefrom reinforced is that Atiku can't be trusted with consistency. But don't write him off yet for Atiku is politically unpredictable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
But he cant! They just to find someone who wouldnt renege on a deal to run for a single term like Jonathan did. He would go from 19 to 23 after which time power comes down south.

Jonathan's blunder was contesting 2011- that really offset the power sharing agreement between North and South. He simply should have allowed a Northerner have it after which he contests in 2015, and trust me, if he had made such a concession in 2011, there could have been hardly anyone to match his popularity in 2015 because he would have come off as not being "power hungry" and that notion really appeals to Nigerians.

Bro why are you sounding like this?

Which politician in Nigeria have you seen made such concession? I guess you don't understand what Power is and the privileges that comes with it. It only takes a strong-willed man to concede not running for 2011 but even in that case, there is NO WAY a man like Jonathan would have been allowed to seek for an opportunity in 2015 under PDP platform because the incumbent will remind him that he has right to run again and use the political machinery to have his way (Like GEJ did in 2015), and a Buhari wouldn't have stepped aside from seeking another opportunity.

Trust me any new face that emerge in 2019 WILL seek reelection in 2023. Buhari will run for a fresh term in 2019...

But he will lose

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by nonsobaba: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2017
Fellow nigerians, any igbo man u see anywhere campaigning for Atiku2019 is mentally deranged as we have since offered such saboteurs to d gods of the land to be dealt with. Imagine a supposed nwafor coming online to campaign for another fulani terrorist after what igbos have suffered under their rule. I just wish that slave trade still exists in the east, we would be generating a lot of IGR from the sale of these saboteurs.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by modath(f): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Babacele:
funny enough it was Sule lamido who tricked Atiku to that coup of a meeting at OBJ's residence in 2009 which damaged 'the most powerful Naija politician cloud' then that Atiku carried as ACN presidential candidate and the face of opposition. Sule Lamido, Oyinlola n co had deceived Atiku not to tell Tinubu and the ACN family about the secret reconciliation meeting with OBJ as the fight between the two leaders was 'tearing the country apart and affecting the polity' only for pressmen to ambush Atiku and he was done for! Within 24 hours his face was all over papers but the opposition family were shocked to their marrows! So despite risking their all to confront and put OBJ and PDP mad dogs who were baying for Turaki's blood on leach , he couldnt trust them with at least the courtesy of telling them about attending the meeting even if they won't have approved?
It was a painful divorce from the most beautiful set of intelligent bridegrooms Nigeria could provide , and ever since Atiku has been finding it difficult to get compatible and trusting political spouses. The perception therefrom reinforced is that Atiku can't be trusted with consistency. But don't write him off yet for Atiku is politically unpredictable.

Hello.. smiley
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Theleutenant: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
for the first time.i made sense of ur post.fulani herdsmen will not locate ur family house in benue in jesus name.Amen
proudly Ipobian
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by EmeeNaka: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2017
omenkaLives:

The only visible means of getting power to south in 2023 is Buhari's presidency lasting it's 8yrs course. Any other deal is a trick.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by EmeeNaka: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2017
mercichoco:
Oh! You don't believe someone can change things for better, but Buhari automatically changed things for the worse.

Pls forget about power in the south or north, we just need someone capable, a new hope.
just take a look at the individuals positioning to take power and tell me who among them has what it takes to move the country forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by EmeeNaka: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:

Baba is a patriot

He will do the needful

When it's time

He loves Nigeria
Baba must complete his 8yrs. That's all. I no dey ask him to decrease price of rice or beans or cement or dollars. He should just stay or even sleep in Aso rock till 2023 and give way to a southern president.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Theleutenant: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2017
nonsobaba:
Fellow nigerians, any igbo man u see anywhere campaigning for Atiku2019 is mentally deranged as we have since offered such saboteurs to d gods of the land to be dealt with. Imagine a supposed nwafor coming online to campaign for another fulani terrorist after what igbos have suffered under their rule. I just wish that slave trade still exists in the east, we would be generating a lot of IGR from the sale of these saboteurs.
chinonso .why are you this sense1**ss? you disgust me with ur postulations seriously.using ur numerous moniker to attack igbo and bring division among igbo clans doesnt make you a smart guy rather it made you look si11y.where is ur Lasgidiowner handle self?

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by LasGidiOwner: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2017
This jobless i.diot stop tagging my handle to someone I don't even know. All you do is create one million accounts and joblessly wasting your time online instead of you to go and sell gala on the traffic you guys are known for....

[s]
Theleutenant:
chinonso .why are you this sense1**ss? you disgust me with ur postulations seriously.using ur numerous moniker to attack igbo and bring division among igbo clans doesnt make you a smart guy rather it made you look si11y.where is ur Lasgidiowner handle self?
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by omenkaLives(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Bro why are you sounding like this?

Which politician in Nigeria have you seen made such concession? I guess you don't understand what Power is and the privileges that comes with it. It only takes a strong-willed man to concede not running for 2011 but even in that case, there is NO WAY a man like Jonathan would have been allowed to seek for an opportunity in 2015 under PDP platform because the incumbent will remind him that he has right to run again and use the political machinery to have his way (Like GEJ did in 2015), and a Buhari wouldn't have stepped aside from seeking another opportunity.

Trust me any new face that emerge in 2019 WILL seek reelection in 2023. Buhari will run for a fresh term in 2019...

But he will lose
"If" Buhari decides to run in 2019 which i pretty much doubt, the outcome would be determined by what happens to the economy between now and then. If the economy recovers fast enough, coupled with a good momentum in the push towards a corruption free bereucracy, i doubt anyone can beat him. Come on, let's be honest, who in the folds of PDP do you really think could give Buhari a run for his money as we speak even given the odds he faces currently? Who??

And as for getting that someone who could step aside after a single term, i still feel it is possible.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by omenkaLives(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2017
EmeeNaka:
The only visible means of getting power to south in 2023 is Buhari's presidency lasting it's 8yrs course. Any other deal is a trick.
Well, i woulnt blame you for saying this, especially judging from our political history. But i feel it is still possible getting that consession.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by searchng4love: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:

How are you different from your mention?

If your religion preaches divide and hatred

It's high time you change
Unity. You herdsmen preach different
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by obyrich(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
I Stand With Osinbajo smiley
I am with you on this. I am an Igboman an a PDP supporter but I have seen great wisdom in Osibanjo which is lacking in most of these politicians including the incumbent president. Recession will turn to progression if Osibanjo acts for the next 6 months.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by obyrich(m): 8:18am On Feb 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
"If" Buhari decides to run in 2019 which i pretty much doubt, the outcome would be determined by what happens to the economy between now and then. If the economy recovers fast enough, coupled with a good momentum in the push towards a corruption free bereucracy, i doubt anyone can beat him. Come on, let's be honest, who in the folds of PDP do you really think could give Buhari a run for his money as we speak even given the odds he faces currently? Who??

And as for getting that someone who could step aside after a single term, i still feel it is possible.
Buhari should remain wherever he is till Osibanjo cleans his mess. At the moment, he is very unpopular. No sincere supporter of GMB in 2015 will canvass votes with same passion for him in 2019. As for APC, Nigerians have learnt that it about individuals, not the party.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by curvilicious: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2017
Can't we just hear new names?
Must it always be old pple coming back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Didn’t Just Divide Nigeria, He Killed Her” / Peter Obi: Labour Party Faction Heads To Court / Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Asks Court To Disqualify Tinubu, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.