Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. (20318 Views)

2019 Elections: Who Would Be Your Choice For The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer? / PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow / 2019 PDP Presidential Ticket: We Are Ready For Atiku – Shekarau, Lamido, Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by theway83: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2017
watch out
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by freeborn76(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2017
Atiku will be 73 in 2019; he too will be sick and we would start looking for replacement...going in cycles
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2017
Their ambitions: Dead on Arrival.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Laredojohn(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2017
In as much as I like Atiku as a person, his being desperate to be president shows a lot of concerns, because he keeps jumping from one political party to another just to get his ambition....anyways time will tell,lets just take this as one of those news
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Theleutenant: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
This jobless i.diot stop tagging my handle to someone I don't even know. All you do is create one million accounts and joblessly wasting your time online instead of you to go and sell gala on the traffic you guys are known for....

[s][/s]
i was right afterall.the he-go*at comes in deffence of his other moniker.i will continue to flog you with koboko until you stop posting rubbish on this forum

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by FashionandStyle: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2017
ATIKU?, that thief. Hell noooo! Nigerians no go gree. PDP better present better candidate if they want Nigerians to vote them in.
Nigerians don wise up ooooo.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by LasGidiOwner: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2017
Imagine this Abakaleke illiterate gala hawker please hit the traffic asap. Otondo... cool

Theleutenant:
i was right afterall.the he-go*at comes in deffence of his other moniker.i will continue to flog you with koboko until you stop posting rubbish on this forum
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Buharimustgo: 8:46am On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:
Two wrong candidates

The truth is Nigeria will decides who will govern us

No God father will work in 2019

Religious or ethnic won't work then

Cause insecurity &, hunger knows no religion or ethnic

This is the first time you have made comment like a sane person
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by nickxtra(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2017
EastGold:
Left for me, Atiku understands basic econometrics and political calculations than any Hausa man at the moment.
Yet, he continues to fail in his many attempts to become the President of Nigeria?
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:47am On Feb 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
"If" Buhari decides to run in 2019 which i pretty much doubt, the outcome would be determined by what happens to the economy between now and then. If the economy recovers fast enough, coupled with a good momentum in the push towards a corruption free bereucracy, i doubt anyone can beat him. Come on, let's be honest, who in the folds of PDP do you really think could give Buhari a run for his money as we speak even given the odds he faces currently? Who??

And as for getting that someone who could step aside after a single term, i still feel it is possible.
Watch out for Governor Hassan Dankwambo...

As per last paragraph, NOBODY will agree to that in practice.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2017
No vacancy 2019
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by ipobarecriminals: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2017
They'll CRASH
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2017
mercichoco:
God forbid! 2yrs has kept us in hell, then imagine how 8yrs will be. You're an enemy of the state.

Things will be better than it is now.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Emtol01: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2017
EastGold:
Left for me, Atiku understands basic econometrics and political calculations than any Hausa man at the moment.
And he always arrived at a wrong answers.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Kobicove(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2017
What did this guy forget in Aso Rock?
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
The Southern political leaders have to move fast and be very tactful. They MUST cut a deal that insists power comes down South in 2023. That whosoever takes either APC or PDP ticket in 2019 MUST agree to a single term.

That should be the only condition under which they'd get Southern votes in that election.

I think Ribadu can give such a concession.

Not that i care so much where the president comes from, but for the sake of political stability, it is necessary that power is rotated beyween both ends.

That is if PMB doesn't want to continue
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by mercichoco(f): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2017
PUSH1:

Things will be better than it is now.
Its normal to have hope, especially when we have life. Just that i feel good change is coming soon.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Harwoyeez(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2017
modath:

@ the highlighted... Yes he is a basic thief & a rogue... From Customs to PTDF and so on... He has basically upgraded his personal "economy" all the way...

As per political calculation... abeg nor let me laff cheesy cheesy cheesy

Never a man (mind you, he has no political base nor commands any kind of passion/loyalty beyond that which he can exchange with cash/patronage) seen that understands zero about political cues & strategy... Keep jumping upandan and pouring money down a bottomless drain....

political calculation ko, political ejaculation ni.. cool

modath, ejaculation bi bawo
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by eph12(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2017
Wetin concern Atiku with PDP ticket oga Punch newspaper?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by drnoel: 9:06am On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:
Two wrong candidates

More than that guy. Nigeria is already hopeless but in a case where Atiku becomes president then that means Nigeria is irredeemable (now that's a fact).

Then again one mind asks me to answer the question of why OBJ and his cohort dislikes Atiku? The question I ask is does one use sentiments and enter another one chance like u guys did with Buhari? Nigeria needs someone to sanitize the system and Buhari is obviously not that someone cos one can't give what one doesn't have and Buhari has always being a bigot. History said it so but Nigerians never learn from history.
If one follows History then Atiku is the wrong candidate. Let me not even talk about Lamido. But if one follows what he will to do OBJ, even OBJ shudder at that thought. Then again that is just sentiments.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Theleutenant: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Imagine this Abakaleke illiterate gala hawker please hit the traffic asap. Otondo... cool

crap!

Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by morbeta(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=Atiku2019 post=53755869]

Keep Kwayet it's only when you try in life that you'll succeed grin .... PMB nko?[/quote

Bro remember the atiku's nemesis(obasanjo) is instrumental to the success of the last three Nigeria presidents.]
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by olotu3k: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2017
please tell this man to go see down and leave this politics for God sake. Nigerian don t need him,
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by AngelicBeing: 9:20am On Feb 16, 2017
modath:

@ the highlighted... Yes he is a basic thief & a rogue... From Customs to PTDF and so on... He has basically upgraded his personal "economy" all the way...

Never a man (mind you, he has no political base nor commands any kind of passion/loyalty beyond that which he can exchange with cash/patronage) seen that understands zero about political cues & strategy... Keep jumping upandan and pouring money down a bottomless drain....

tongue cool
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Babacele: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2017
modath:

Hello.. smiley
Sup Mo, did I miss you? yes.
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by modath(f): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Harwoyeez:
mo, ejaculation bi bawo

Ya mind yaf doti patapata... smiley smiley Ejaculation means sharp sudden eruption, na u dey add anoda thing!!
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by modath(f): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2017
Babacele:
Sup Mo, did I miss you? yes.

You know where a dey.. cool
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Codes151(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2017
sarrki:
Two wrong candidates

instead of All this crooks or any oldie I'd prefer pmb stays
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Must a Northerner rule us again? despite having majority of head of states from DAT region
, the north is still underdeveloped, illiteracy level dere is unprecedented. Other parts of Nigeria should be given an opportunity to rule. sick and tired of all this useless and illiterates
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by shamecurls(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Atiku is back to PDP again! grin
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by CRAPHA96(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
modath:

pls can I ejaculation on ur sumchimtion tongue
Re: 2019: Atiku, Lamido May Clash Over PDP Presidential Ticket. by chrisblack1234: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Another thief, God will not allow u Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dilapidated Buildings At Ogun Police Headquarters (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Didn’t Just Divide Nigeria, He Killed Her” / Lai: Buhari Poverty Alleviation, Job Creation Programs Best In Nigerian History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.