Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Untold Stray Of A Guy Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Untold Stray Of A Guy Friend (319 Views)

What To Do When A Guy Friend Acts Weird *or Weirder Than Normal* / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / Ladies Come In: How Will U React If You Find A Guy Friend Sniffing Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Untold Stray Of A Guy Friend by nazzyon(m): 7:48am On Feb 16, 2017
Untold stray of a guy friend

After me and my friend, Segun, narrowly escaped a mother gridlock on beautiful sunny Wednesday afternoon in Lagos, both of us decided to go have lunch at a recently opened hub mall on Victoria Island. Segun is my friend and brother, a retired police officer and ultra conservative. An old stuck in the mud with zero tolerance to rubbish.

Lunch was heavy as we both had not eaten anything all day. We devoured and really fed ourselves like there was no tomorrow. And after the food, next was mother nature, calling for it dues, and we headed to the Loo.

At the mall, convenience was upstairs beside a recently opened drinking lounge. The beautiful place immediately attracted our attention and we walked into it. The interior looked so attractive and alluring that we momentarily forgot what brought into the gent in the first place as we relaxed with shots of sweet chocolates alcoholic beverage.

http://www.theguildng.com/?p=19501

(1) (Reply)

10 Worst Things You Must Not Do This Valentine’s Period [ LEARN TODAY] / Should I Ask Her To Marry Me On The First Date? [LEARN TODAY] / Hbd To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.