Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala (51984 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Happy Birthday Lalasticlala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by dammyshaggs: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2017
show us the real pics of lalastica.......today is his day so why must he be a ghost today sad sad sad ?
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by Tenny05(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2017
BrownShawty:
Omg,happy birthday to my favorite moderator kiss

I wish I could kiss you fr right now,anyway have a nice day lalasticlala I wish you all the best as you get older,and may you live long for the world..I.love you lalasticlala

Sister love anyway grin yayy,have a swell day kiss
Monicka
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by Nuheights(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy Birthday, Lalast.... (God! Your username is a tongue-twister to me!) May God grant you many more glorious years ahead!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
sleeknick:
Happy birthday lalasticlala may u live longer than the longest snake ever known

Tah

I pray oooooo

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by femolacqua(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy birthday Lala
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by Jennifer89(f): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy birthday lalasticlala

who wan chop snake pepper soup
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by aalangel(f): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2017
When is that Mynd44 's birthday or wasn't he born??
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by sleeknick: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Tah

I pray oooooo
Agbero how fa
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by Kowor(f): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy birthday super lala. You well wishers are cracking me up with the snake photos and comments.
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by faites(f): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy birthday Lala
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by pritykate(f): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2017
TapDance:
I don't know who bans me more between the snake general and the Dictator wannabe from Mozambique but Happy Birthday...How we celebrating...Snake pepper soup?
pleaae are you in Mozambique??
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by Omooba77: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy birthday to Lalasticlala; wonderful mod...God bless your Hustle...There is birthday bash for you at Snake Island...Ticket is just Black Mamba
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2017
happy birthday lalasticlala
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by johncallidon(m): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy birthday LALASTICLALA
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by cybriz82(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2017
too bad see how dem dey call humanbein a snake.wll cnt blame dem duh if only dey av seen ur real pic b4...evn linda ikeji no dey hide face.
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by tyokunbo(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Wooooooooo! Happy birthday, my guy. When we see, I go buy plenty pythons for celebration!
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by mikewonder(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2017
HBD!!! Lalasticlala
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by dantori(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Happy Birthday Lalasticlacla.

And as you add another year to your life today may God in in infinite mercies continue to protect and guide you.

Hope no be BBQ Snake you wan cook today?

So na you be this wey dey always ban us about abi. you this small something oya ban me again and see , long live you sha
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by roolnaado(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy Birthday SuperMod Lala
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by rainerboy1010: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2017
special snake meal from the oza room for yiu grin

Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by oghenemoney(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2017
Hbd bro
Whr d snake party dey?
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by Marvel1206: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2017
What's the essence of a throwback picture without seeing what you've become now?
Happy birthday Lalasticlala anyways
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by bluaero(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy birthday lalasticlala...many more fruitful years in good health, abundant wealth, endless joy and divine peace. Your days will be long bro.
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2017
THE GRACE OF OUR SNAKE MASTER HIS LOVES FOR SNAKES AND D SPIRIT OF ALL CRUCIFIED SNAKES BE WITH YOU( LALA) NOW AND FOR EVER MORE AMEN!!! HBD
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by udatso: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy birthday Lalasticlala...... Wishing You many happy returns and the best life can offer.

Sir, I won't wish you a happy birthday without giving you a special gift I know you will cherish grin cool
Lol.

Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by tomakint: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy birthday to one of my best Mods ever! More power to your steam and elbow join. cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by UPDISTIC7: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2017
Nogodye:
Happy Birthday Lalasticlala(Senate President of Nairalan).May you live long in sound health and in bountiful wealth...Enjoy ya day!...Are we turning up?

Happy Birthday Lalalistic lala. More happy birthdays in return. My wish is to God continue to bless you with more happy days.
And to my second wish, that from today that my post will be making front page. Can i hear Amen Lalasticlala. Hbday once again
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by jakandeola(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Chikelue2000:
So na lala be dis?, d guy fine pass me sef, happy birthday bro, on behalf of myself n humble to be girlfriend Optional1, we wish u a very nice birthday, live long
pls dont blog aboit optional1 like dat dat shes ur girl
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by Tintinnoty(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Lalasticlala in the spirit of your birthday, I want to make 2 request and I'll be glade of you can grant one if not the two. One is either to upload your current picture or confirm or debunk the notion that you love snakes
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by Lilimax(f): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy birthday Lalasticlala! smiley
More of God's grace upon you in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by ayanfe15(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Happy birthday to Nairaland Snake Warlord HBD To the most popular person in Nairaland. AYANFE15 CARES
Re: Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala by ILAB(f): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Happy buffdai,itz also by buffdai.......may d Blessing of God neva cease in our lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.