Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash (1276 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Watch Naija Lady With Sweet Body Molested All In The Name That She Stole / Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by Dreyl(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2017
If helping someone is that bad then i will stop my generosity right away, human beings are just so heartless and epitome of wickedness.
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by omosefeeguaibor(f): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2017
This shouldn't deter you from still doing good, rather than your good kills you, it will instead kill the person you did the good for who has got bad intentions for you. Just see it that way.
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by Dreyl(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
This shouldn't deter you from still doing good, rather than your good kills you, it will instead kill the person you did the good for who has got bad intentions for you. Just see it that way.
Believe me i've made my final decision and i'm not going back, honestly.. it's better for me to give you than steal from me, that's what i detest with a passion.
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by CaroLyner(f): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2017
Aweeeeee
sorry about that dreyl.
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by omosefeeguaibor(f): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2017
Dreyl:
Believe me i've made my final decision and i'm not going back, honestly.. it's better for me to give you than steal from me, that's what i detest with a passion.
that shouldn't stop the act of humanity in you. You don't know whose life you're going to save tomorrow. Someone's evil deed shouldn't rip you off the blessings that comes with giving.
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by Dreyl(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
that shouldn't stop the act of humanity in you. You don't know whose life you're going to save tomorrow. Someone's evil deed shouldn't rip you off the blessings that comes with giving.
Honestly speaking, i just don't care anymore, i believe i have done my best to humanity, to hell with all that.
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by Dreyl(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2017
CaroLyner:
Aweeeeee sorry about that dreyl.
hey pumpkin
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by CaroLyner(f): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2017
Dreyl:
hey pumpkin
Who's that girl?
let me come whoop her ass.

2 Likes

Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by FunnyDude(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2017
op, u still a learner. Bitches ain't loyal
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by Sapphire86(f): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2017
I can see you are very pissed but would you mind calming down and tell the whole story?

P.S don't give up the goodness in you just for a few bad eggs.
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by Dreyl(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
CaroLyner:
Who's that girl? let me come whoop her ass.
one no good silly girl that i met in ajah
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by Dreyl(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sapphire86:
I can see you are very pissed but would you mind calming down and tell the whole story?

P.S don't give up the goodness in you just for a few bad eggs.
Guess you don't understand how i feel atm...
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dreyl:
Guess you don't understand how i feel atm...
Give us the full gist biko
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by eezeribe(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dreyl:
If helping someone is that bad then i will stop my generosity right away, human beings are just so heartless and epitome of wickedness.

Stop helping females who are not your family members...

Check paulkillerman's signature
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by Dreyl(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
eezeribe:

Stop helping females who are not your family members...
Check paulkillerman's signature
Guess i learnt my lesson in a hard way..
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by Dreyl(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nma27:
Give us the full gist biko
cry
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by CaroLyner(f): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dreyl:
one no good silly girl that i met in ajah
aww.
Dont let her get to you.
She'll get served in her own coin.
Re: I Helped Her And She Stole My Cash by Dreyl(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
CaroLyner:
aww. Dont let her get to you. She'll get served in her own coin.
I pray so.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / ((((((( MY GRIEF )))))))) - Professorfal / It’s Not Sex Older Men Want From Younger Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.