Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Suspect Sepsis And Save Lives - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspect Sepsis And Save Lives (1185 Views)

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / Coronavirus Suspect Dies In Omole, Lagos / While Drones Are Banned In Nigeria, Rwanda Is Using It To Save Lives - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suspect Sepsis And Save Lives by Moronfoluwa(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2017
Sepsis is a life-threatening illness caused by your body’s response to an infection. Your immune system
protects you from many illnesses and infections, but
it’s also possible for it to go into overdrive in response
to an infection.

Sepsis develops when the chemicals the immune
system releases into the bloodstream to fight an
infection cause inflammation throughout the entire
body instead. Severe cases of sepsis can lead to
septic shock, which is a medical emergency.

Sepsis ranges from less to more severe. As sepsis
worsens, blood flow to vital organs, such as your
brain, heart and kidneys, becomes impaired. Sepsis
can also cause blood clots to form in your organs and
in your arms, legs, fingers and toes — leading to
varying degrees of organ failure and tissue death
(gangrene).
Most people recover from mild sepsis, but the
mortality rate for septic shock is nearly 50 percent.
Also, an episode of severe sepsis may place you at
higher risk of future infections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Sepsis And Save Lives by Acebrain28(m): 3:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Whenever i have malaria, i also get diagnosed of sepsis. They place me under administration with Lots of injections.

Only this year 2021 alone i uave been injected more than 20 times.. i have lost count.
Re: Suspect Sepsis And Save Lives by babaalagbo1(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Acebrain28:
Whenever i have malaria, i also get diagnosed of sepsis. They place me under administration with Lots of injections.

Only this year 2021 alone i uave been injected more than 20 times.. i have lost count.
I don't know what you believe in but you can as well try alternative medicine to clear infections out of your system...

(1) (Reply)

Help A Tuberculosis Patient / Effective Natural Ways To Increase The Size Of Your joystick / What Are Nurses Paid In Canada ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.