Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,032 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari (35093 Views)

The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment / The Sorry State Of Ohanku, The Road Leading To Enyimba Stadium Aba (photos) / Rejoinder: The Sorry State Of The Nation Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by raynold(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bolustic:

The President went AWOL?

Must you tell lies every time?

Do you think PMB is like Yaradua that left the country without a letter to the National Assuembly?

So you did not know that the President had written to the National Assembly twice this year?

You guys are pathetic

he can speak to Trump but not to Nigerians?
please mention a single country were this sort of nonsense can take place.. i will also like to know if he is using his personal money to cover all the expenses.. the jet etc.

people like you make me conclude that this country is never going to go forward. How you can justify this shameful act is amazing..
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by mavister(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bolustic:

If not for the fact that you are not intelligible, you would not know that world reckons with FASTEST DEVELOPING/DEVELOPED COUNTRIES and not THE FASTEST GROWING ECONOMIES because the former is more important than the latter

That is why you will hear of G-10 countries and not the fastest growing economies because growth can REGRESS but development can only STANDSTILL and not REGRESS

That is why the world reckons with the BRICS and not biggest GDP,

Oga, use your sense, no serious country in the world uses GROWTH to brag but DEVELOPMENT!!!

You are real disgrace to the ECONOMICS OF DEVELOPMENT

Oga ur mouth too bad..if u claim to be dis intelligent, why haven't u and ur likes brought forward viable policies to take us somewhere? Everybody just dey make noise..
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by raynold(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
deomelo:

The OP is peddling flawed logic and his sense of reasoning is very elementary and stationary.
Can i conclude that you are satisfied with the way this country is being ruled?
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by dragonking2: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
nairaman66:

Why not? It took PDP 16 years to achieve exactly nothing! Do not try to fall back to your premise because you are a staunch PDP supporter who does not think, because you are brainless and a zombie who cannot state his right from his left! Maybe we should make you the president, what do you think?
I am not a PDP supporter, not anymore . What I want is good governance which Buhari has also failed to do. The PDP you are blaming are the same people now in apc so there is no difference
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bolustic:

Dear TonyeBarcanista,

If this is all you could write, you are a COLOSSAL disgrace to the entire Nigerian youths, you are also a great INDICTMENT to the TENETS of GOOD GOVERNANCE,

So you don't know that there is a difference between ECONOMIC GROWTH & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT?

With all the data that you claimed was achieved under GEJ, did it make YOUR life better under your hero of corruption?

Despite the having the biggest rebased economy, how is our quality of life better than that of South African under GEJ?

Has it made Nigeria developed than South Africa, Ethiopia or Rwanda?

You did not explain how $47 billion reduced to $30 billion with oil at an average of $100bpd but you could blame the governors for the ECA?

You did not mention how Sanusi was booted out of CBN for blowing whistle on the missing $20 billion under GEJ

You did not talk about our ARMS MONEY were shared by Dasuki for politicians under the direction of GEJ

You also forgot the BLOODIEST RECRUITMENT conducted in the history of Nigeria by by Abba Moro whom GEJ refused to sack

You did not mention how Nigeria was disgraced by South Africa with the over $15 million found in Oritsejafor's private jet

You failed to tell us why Okonjo Iweala was borrowing to pay workers salaries despite the oil boom,

You did not tell us what happened with Stella Oduah's BMW

Or have you for gotten the Andrew Yakubu's loot?

What about the $15 million MEDICAL FEES of PEJ?

You failed to mention how Tompolo had 13 billion naira in his account?

What about Obanikoro's confession that GEJ ordered him to ferry over 4 billion naira to Fayose?

So, all these did not put Nigeria in a sorry state?

Every time I read your article, I'd always thought you meant well for Nigeria not knowing you can't be a good Councillor let alone a President

ONCE MORE, you are A DISGRACE to COMMON SENSE!!!

I would have taken you serious if you have enspended your energy in telling Nigerians
1. How dollar grow from 180 to 470 under 2 years.
2. How industries are folding up rapidly under 2 years
3. How budget passing becomes the order of the day undet 2 years
4. How PHCN tarrif sky rocket by 500% under 2 years.
5. How Nigeria end up having president of internal affairs and another president for external affairs

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by raynold(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
dragonking2:
I am not a PDP supporter, not anymore . What I want is good governance which Buhari has also failed to do. The PDP you are blaming are the same people now in apc so there is no difference
exactly! same criminals in different clothing.. the day the youths see beyond political parties that is only when Nigeria will get better..
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by Godemcee(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

We'll try our best to enlighten Nigerians
I give it to u on this,but is it not funny how buhari supporters who av always been supporting u against those iPod yoot nd when u criticize any pdp step are now insulting nd calling u names.
those zoneB are nothing but hypocrite who want everybody to keep supporting Buhari even when he his.wrong,they are the reason buhari might not succeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bolustic:

The President went AWOL?

Must you tell lies every time?

Do you think PMB is like Yaradua that left the country without a letter to the National Assuembly?

So you did not know that the President had written to the National Assembly twice this year?

You guys are pathetic

So your employer that give you sick leave have no right to hear from you directly about your welfare.

Its an irresponsible employee that will be playing hide and seek game with his employer and am sure you know that such employee is playing with his job

Buhari is our (Nigerians) employee, We are his employer.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by jinxet2000: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Only a foolish man with spill the drop he received in dry season.
That is what this government is doing. We all know things are not same as it was years back. So, a reasonable government will save and maximize the efficiency of the little they have. Rather, this government live luxurious lifestyle and award themselves better fortunes for no work done to merit it.
We will all meet in 2019.
So, my advise to everybody is to start researching and asking questions of people that will come to campaign their capabilities. DO NOT VOTE A SELFISH BEING NOR A WICKED MAN.

vicadex07:
We emptied our water reservoirs and drank like fishes during the raining season... angry

Nigeria is now in dry season and we are all thirsty. sad

Buhari is not a rain-maker... Only God is. embarassed

Let's pray that the rains come back to us soonest. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
engineerboat:

I would have taken you serious if you have enspended your energy in telling Nigerians
1. How dollar grow from 180 to 470 under 2 years.
2. How industries are folding up rapidly under 2 years
3. How budget passing becomes the order of the day undet 2 years
4. How PHCN tarrif sky rocket by 500% under 2 years.
5. How Nigeria end up having president of internal affairs and another president for external affairs
And if you are serious and intelligent enough, you would understand that these aforementioned alone can cripple an economy.

And as well know that it was GEJ that sold PHCN to the hands of his friends Tony Elumelu, Abubakar and co who do not have monies to run the business
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Godemcee:
I give it to u on this,but is it not funny how buhari supporters who av always been supporting u against those iPod yoot nd when u criticize any pdp step are now insulting nd calling u names.
those zoneB are nothing but hypocrite who want everybody to keep supporting Buhari even when he his.wrong,they are the reason buhari might not succeed.

Defending lies and propaganda.
To make the matter worsed the government is regressively performing
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by alBHAGDADI: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
tonyebarcanista wetin be your palmchat public account ID
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
raynold:

he can speak to Trump but not to Nigerians?
please mention a single country were this sort of nonsense can take place.. i will also like to know if he is using his personal money to cover all the expenses.. the jet etc.

people like you make me conclude that this country is never going to go forward. How you can justify this shameful act is amazing..
But you claimed he went AWOL?

So his sin is that he spoke to Trump and not that he went AWOL again

You guys are pathetically ignorant
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by raynold(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bolustic:

And if you are serious and intelligent enough, you would understand that these aforementioned alone can cripple an economy.

And as well know that it was GEJ that sold PHCN to the hands of his friends Tony Elumelu, Abubakar and co who do not have monies to run the business

Can i just ask, for how long will you continue to blame Jonathan?

Note: am not a supporter of any party, politicians etc they are all criminals to me.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by sammhi(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Here we go again. I'm sure you deliberately skipped this part, else you wouldn't have typed the nonsense.

If you had paid serious attention to comprehension lessons during your secondary school days, I'm sure you wouldn't have typed the rubbish up"

IYes, Jonathan had lots of flaws(which I usually point out) but Buhari is NO better in areas where Jonathan flopped.

Yes, Jonathan refused to sack Moro for the bloody exercise but Buhari refused to sack INEC Chairman, the IGP and his Interior minister for BLOODY ELECTIONS in Rivers and Bayelsa states.

Yes, Oduah was indicted and was relieved after pressure on Jonathan but DSS indicted Magu yet he was never relieved. Reps indicted Babachir for N270m grass cutting IDP deal, yet he is in office. There are plethora of petitions against ministers Amaechi and Fash, yet the President isn't shaking.

While Jonathan made relative progress in the economy, achieving economic growth, Buhari has made retrogression and achieving negative growth.

What has Buhari done differently?
Tonye
Don't waste time on this peoeple . Nigeria problem is sentiments . He is probably an APC die hard or a fellow who is just paid to do dirty jobs by the ruling party . Buhari has 5 media aide but only one economic adviser ! What does that tell you
Truth is : Buhari is a big. Disappointment even to his sincere followers like professor Perogi. There is no government as clueless and deceitful as this .No direction .nothing to measure and say on this he has tried . Lets leave sentiment apart , Buhari has not achieve anything for now but has succedded in destroying the country . Exchange rate tells it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by seniormallam(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bolustic:

Dear TonyeBarcanista,

If this is all you could write, you are a COLOSSAL disgrace to the entire Nigerian youths, you are also a great INDICTMENT to the TENETS of GOOD GOVERNANCE,

So you don't know that there is a difference between ECONOMIC GROWTH & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT?

With all the data that you claimed was achieved under GEJ, did it make YOUR life better under your hero of corruption?

Despite the having the biggest rebased economy, how is our quality of life better than that of South African under GEJ?

Has it made Nigeria developed than South Africa, Ethiopia or Rwanda?

You did not explain how $47 billion reduced to $30 billion with oil at an average of $100bpd but you could blame the governors for the ECA?

You did not mention how Sanusi was booted out of CBN for blowing whistle on the missing $20 billion under GEJ

You did not talk about our ARMS MONEY were shared by Dasuki for politicians under the direction of GEJ

You also forgot the BLOODIEST RECRUITMENT conducted in the history of Nigeria by by Abba Moro whom GEJ refused to sack

You did not mention how Nigeria was disgraced by South Africa with the over $15 million found in Oritsejafor's private jet

You failed to tell us why Okonjo Iweala was borrowing to pay workers salaries despite the oil boom,

You did not tell us what happened with Stella Oduah's BMW

Or have you for gotten the Andrew Yakubu's loot?

What about the $15 million MEDICAL FEES of PEJ?

You failed to mention how Tompolo had 13 billion naira in his account?

What about Obanikoro's confession that GEJ ordered him to ferry over 4 billion naira to Fayose?

So, all these did not put Nigeria in a sorry state?

Every time I read your article, I'd always thought you meant well for Nigeria not knowing you can't be a good Councillor let alone a President

ONCE MORE, you are A DISGRACE to COMMON SENSE!!!

so because they are fighting corruption me I should starve to death and at the end of the month have little or nothing to save from my salary? 4 to 5 yrs ago I was able to save for my marriage and also buy a car but now I'm only thinking of food food and food, when the loot is recovered it will be transfered to federal purse and re-allocated to the 36 states out of it the governors will launder, commissioners will launder, SO MY OWN contribution to a good governance now is to be skipping meal and has little or nothing to save from my salary? Well done SIR

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by solexybadoo: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
fiizznation:
You guys should be very grateful to president buhari for rescuing Nigeria from the tight grip of corruption.

Nuff said
God punish u for that statement niqqur... Na this kind rescuing u go dey see for ur life... Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by engineerboat(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bolustic:

You see where you shot yourself in the leg

So buhari decide to cripple the economy so he can keep up with his blaming game.

Too pathetic that this government is regressively performing

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by raynold(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bolustic:

But you claimed he went AWOL?

So his sin is that he spoke to Trump and not that he went AWOL again

You guys are pathetically ignorant
To us the Nigerians he definitely has gone awol. You still did not answer who is paying for all this expenses.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
nairaman66:

Listen, I think everyone should give the APC 16 years before anyone can judge them including you! When the PDP was playing ping pong with Nigeria's finances, where were the likes of you and TonyeBarcanist It is laughable to say these kind of articules flood Nairaland to justify the wasted years of the PDP!

The APC is trying to clean up the mess PDP left Nigeria in. The PDP is an evil party that needs to be resisted on all levels as their agenda is not only satanic but anti-democratic! The PDP should hide their head in shame as we are paying currently for the mess they caused us!

....Its clear you didnt get the point of his post thats why you are still shouting 'pdp is an evil party while apc is here to clean their mess' undecided

...What is the difference between Pdp and apc when close to 90% of APC members now where once PDP who 'ruined ' the country?

....Most of you apc supporters seriously lack critical reasoning..Thats the honest truth.
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by seniormallam(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
How many of you noticed that even landlords are not disturbing tenants again, when they are not sure you've even eaten, when I went to pay my rent my landlord was praying for me as if I'm he's son that just came to dash him money, as I was about leaving I can see the wife dancing, things are really bad, I know what I'm saving before compare to little or nothing I was saving now so please leave all the grammar the country is not getting better.

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by erico2k2(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
vicadex07:
We emptied our water reservoirs and drank like fishes during the raining season... angry

Nigeria is now in dry season and we are all thirsty. sad

Buhari is not a rain-maker... Only God is. embarassed

Let's pray that the rains come back to us soonest. smiley

Plz read the bit in GEJ where it says some group of governors took GEJ to court to share the savings we made .
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by erico2k2(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Its clear you didnt get the point of his post thats why you are still shouting 'pdp is an evil party while apc is here to clean their mess' undecided

...What is the difference between Pdp and apc when close to 90% of APC members now where once PDP who 'ruined ' the country?

....Most of you apc supporters seriously lack critical reasoning..Thats the honest truth.
Aha they don't jst get it.its either GEJ or PDP . .leadership zerooooo in this government .
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by famosh: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga who do you this kind thing?

Who said Nigeria was an Eldorado under Jonathan? Who said Nigeria was developed under Jonathan or any PDP government?

Uncle read well, Nigeria experienced growth under the past governments since 1999 but we needed more.

However, Buhari achieved RETROGRESSION leaving our GDP at -2% and plunging us into recession.

Please, use your brain when making an argument.
Boy, it's either you tell too much lies or just plain ignorant.
Go and do your research well: Jonathan met our GDP growth at 7.68% when he took over power & left it at 2.36% when he left office. Is this an improvement?
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by nairaman66(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

I think you are the one who lacks basic reasoning. How many of you guys held the PDP when they were taking Nigerians for a stroll?
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by nairaman66(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
dragonking2:

Rightly said.., I only want to create the impression that since the PDP didn't deliver, why hold the APC to ransom? Irrespective that they are doing their best. I support no party whether APC or PCP or PDP. But its strange how PDP supporters wants to tear the APC apart considering that the PDP brought us here.
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by deomelo: 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You can't blame Jonathan for how Obj and Atiku now in Apc ran d country under PDP,under Jonathan,life was far better in Nigeria,bag of rice was cheap,dollar was stable,increased minimum wage,boom in Agriculture.was Jonathan also responsible for d 1983 recession under Buhari?

Going by your flawed and 2 year old kid logic that we can not blame jona based on the way the people before him like OBJ and Atiku ran the country, then you can not blame PMB for how Jona ran the country.

Should we also blame OBJ, Atiki and PMB for the wholesale and institutionalized looting and stealing under Jona and also for Jona borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salaries?

I feel terrible for even paying you any attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by nairaman66(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
martooski:

PDP is just the name of the party. The people that created the mess are they not in APC.

You already answered your questions!
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by deomelo: 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
famosh:

Boy, it's either you tell too much lies or just plain ignorant.
Go and do your research well: Jonathan met our GDP growth at 7.38% when he took over power & left it at 2.36% when he left office. Is this an improvement?

It is if you are ignorant and deceptive like the OP.
Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
nairaman66:

I think you are the one who lacks basic reasoning. How many of you guys held the PDP when they were taking Nigerians for a stroll?

....smh!!...we are talking about the fact that the pdp you are crying about now have most of its members in the apc you are eulogising,,..you are saying something else..

..Anyway you lots cant be helped so have fun with your delusions

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari by seniormallam(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Let be sincere, you hired a new manager for your business and he came back with even more depliting returns and was telling you MR Chairman Sir, things are like this because the former manager did not do well, please what will you do to HIM??.?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec / People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos / Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.