Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze (43347 Views)

Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs / Uche Maduagwu To Freeze: We Will Listen To You On Tithe If You Fix Your Marriage / Lady Writes Open Letter To Freeze: "Preaching Against Pastors Is Not Your Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by AngelicBeing: 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
tongue
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by symbianDON(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
this freeze is just a bizzybody fo.ol at 40
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:
Nigeria cannot be better with idiots like freeze running around.

A church brought up a youth empowerment program to help the youths get handy but here he is criticizing like there has been anything he had done for his society.

If you don't have the money then ignore such programs and keep wallowing in ignorance and stupidity. Only idiots will support this fool.

Have you asked your pastor what he does with your offering in church?...and please how is asking someone to pay for an empowerment program termed as the church "helping" her members?...and please remind me what exactly is free in today's church?...don't tell me salvation is free cuz if you do then why pay tithe and give offering in church?...this is not an attack on the real men of God but against the abnormalities currently going on in Churches worldwide. The Bible clearing states that judgement will start right in the church and guess what? It already begun.

Sadly, Foundations are doing what the Church is meant to do in terms of youth empowerment and helping the less privileged...Foundations do it for FREE but churches charge you a fee yet we don't ask questions or use our brain and call a spade a spade.

By their fruits you shall know them.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
20k multiply 1000 youths chai

2 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by PR0F: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
I'm surprised that some people just take pleasure in attacking laudable things whereas they can not pinpoint what they've done to benefit others. This training & economic empowerment program has been greatly beneficial to a lot of people over the years including people close to me. For a whole two weeks, the organizers take care of feeding and accommodation of all participants; they handle the fees for the resource persons and all the training materials. Parishes at all levels usually do partial or full sponsorship for their interested members (and my Parish has done this before). If you are a responsible member of your Parish and you are interested, you will be sponsored. Now tell me, how much should this package cost and how much does your feeding alone cost for two weeks?

6 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by pxalmydee(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:

A church brought up a youth empowerment program to help the youths get handy but here he is criticizing like there has been anything he had done for his society.

If you don't have the money then ignore such programs and keep wallowing in ignorance and stupidity. Only idiots will support this fool.
skills acquisition programme organizing by a church like rccg at that rate,when most small business entrepreneurs do it for free..even one can learn those stuffs online, by following the procedure on YouTube..it is a church programme,so it should not be up to that price...church should give back to the society... think....

5 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Kojochyke(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:

Hmmmmmm.. i see a brainwashed individual.
kai... pastors will rili open big office on ur head.
i pirry ur type u instead of worship God, decide to worship ur so called preachers.
ur type always shout ''stop insulting d man of God''
but my question is..... ''who is now d man of devil?''
gerrrray man!

5 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Kojochyke(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:

Hmmmmmm.. i see a brainwashed individual.
kai... pastors will rili open big office on ur head.

3 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by mn09abk: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
obailala:
Is the training program supposed to be free before?... Would the trainers (probably hired externally) be paid their wages? undecided
Its not but the Church will foot the Bill not its members again
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by ollah2: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
obailala:
Is the training program supposed to be free before?... Would the trainers (probably hired externally) be paid their wages? undecided

What free thing does the church give her members?
The schools, they built with members funds can't be attended by them nor was the prices slashed special they can benefit from it.
This empowerment program is also not free neither is it slashed. It's obvious everything has to be paid for by their members.

It's pretty unfair

4 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by willibounce1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:

Oga park well. Are you saying the church doesn't have enough money to make the program free or way cheaper? With all the offerings and tights. Na wa for una

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by PR0F: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
I'm surprised at how some people just attack laudable things when they themselves have not done anything to benefit others. This empowerment/ training program has benefited a lot of people over the years including people very close to me. The Organizers take care of the feeding and accommodation of participants for two weeks and equally pay the resource persons(usually proven professionals) as well as take care of the training materials. RCCG Parishes at all levels usually either partially or fully sponsor all their interested members(my Parish has done that before) and if you are a responsible member of your Parish and interested you will be sponsored by your Parish. Now tell me, how much should this program cost and how much does your feeding cost for two weeks? Thanks!
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by lereinter(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:

i thought u will say u will pay for the youths that dont ve such money..

yu just want them to stay at their homes

then how will the church differ from secular world
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by amazon14: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
obailala:

Helep me ask babyfreezer
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tithe money is for private jet, pay for your own empowerment. Charity organization is not a Nigerian culture sorry, church is business , take it or leave it.
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:

What you wrote is RUBBISH and you are the fool here!
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
JohnXcel:
What you wrote is RUBBISH and you are the fool here!

I didn't "write" that, I typed it...seems you are not intelligent enough to decode my next set of words neither do you have the IQ enough to understand my words.

So let me just keep you where you belong.

2 Likes

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Jo144(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Adeboye is a fraud
YOUR MOUTH WILL KEEP ON SMELLING TILL YOU REVERSE THIS STATEMENT OF YOURS.
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Elnino4ladies: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jo144:

YOUR MOUTH WILL KEEP ON SMELLING
TILL YOU REVERSE THIS STATEMENT OF YOURS.

Thunder fire your dad

Inconsequential Muppet
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by emsco(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
mickeyrova:
The truth is,I am only here to create awareness for my wonderful pop song titled "denial",a creative and dynamic song that you will love!
Download directly @ link in my signature!

shoot a video for your song and drop it all media platform,i can do that for you with a low budget
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:

Keep quiet! you have no words to say! You are one of those Jesus was referring to when He said “When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?”.

There should be a difference between the way the CHURCH and the world do things... angry
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by mickeyrova(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
emsco:
shoot a video for your song and drop it all media platform,i can do that for you with a low budget
I will keep you in mind for that..
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
JohnXcel:

Keep quiet! you have no words to say! You are one of those Jesus was referring to when He said “When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?”.

There should be a difference between the way the CHURCH and the world do things... angry

So you conclusion is the church should make it free? Lol...Nigga I aiint got no time to waste talking to someone with low IQ about how things work in the real world.

1 Like

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:

So your conclusion is the church should make it free?.......
Who talked about making it FREE?? See, I didn't even finish reading your comment. Think whatever you want...Gud evening.
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by leftone: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
20,000 per head.
At the camp.
The redeem camp can hold more than 500k people at once.
Do the math and see what he is trying to say.
I'd rather go learn it in a proprt institution and not a church.
My opinion anyway.
It's a church.
Stay away from business that can bring ridicule to the name of God...
Papikush:

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by Aragon: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:

[b]If you don't have the money then ignore such programs
and keep wallowing in ignorance and stupidity. Only idiots will support this fool.
[/b]

Not good Enough! The Vital Point everyone of you is missing is CHRIST! As in JESUS CHRIST! The Minute you mention the word CHURCH/ CHRISTIAN you are talking about JESUS CHRIST.... His message, his product, his Being, his Passion, his LOVE, his Death... So anything done with his Name That falls short of this or doesnt jive with his Message becomes FRAUD! So instead of using Church or Christianity as an avenue to be doing any of these things, they should look for another name or vehicle. I mean they can have an NGO or something that is independent of Church, that has nothing to do with Church and it will be fine. People keep turning Blind eyes because they are in Love with their Church, GO, Pastor, Prohpets etc...forgetting that at the Middle or that the very reason for these in the first place is JESUS CHRIST! So you must always ask, what would JESUS do in such situation? Or what did he do in such situation? "The House of GOD is a House of PRAYERS" and nothing else! CHRIST said it, but that it has been turned into a Den of THIEVES ..... Salvation is PERSONAL so people should stop defending Churches, Pastors, GO...etc Especaially when what they are doing goes agaisnt the Teachings of CHRIST... Love GOD instead of your Pastors, Churches and GO's and you will be fine
Godbless

1 Like

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by jholiz: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ignorance.....

Freeze, if you have issue(s) with any pastor, why not just sort it instead of always trying to manipulate people against the church?

May God heal you.

1 Like

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by onyeoma50: 6:44am On Feb 17, 2017
make winning a habit with us at smartbet. be part of our winning team. interested in our today's (17/02/2017) sure fixed games of
correct score and halftime/Fulltime with no chance of losing? see photo below for contact details...

Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by AceDomino(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Rccg Haters will really keep hating....
But who cares

And your so-called daddy fridge will always be an attention seeker with his thoughts.

God bless you all
Re: The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze by snowblaq(f): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
obailala:
.....dont mind silly people....like if they r part of the organizers they wld accept to train peopke for free.....so because its a church evrything shld b free.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Hole In My Shorts" - Yemi Alade Steps Out In Body Hug (PHOTOS) / Female Fan Hugs Olamide On Stage At Glo Event In Rivers (Photos) / Sola Fosudo: "I Left Nollywood For A N5,000 Lecturing Job In LASU In 1994"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.