Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nairaland Is A Joke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Is A Joke (594 Views)

A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / I Have Never Had S*x.. Not A Joke... Pls Help Me / This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is A Joke by JOEFY: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Guys, with the emergence of Linda Ikeji and other blogs, what really is the value proposition of Nairaland

I advise Seun to think of ways to better this platform before it truly becomes Obsolete

A word is enough for the wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Joke by kay9(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
And yet you are still here? smiley
Re: Nairaland Is A Joke by JOEFY: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Only here to enlighten u,, surely u can see the numbers are dropping!
Re: Nairaland Is A Joke by JOEFY: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Seun be alert!
Re: Nairaland Is A Joke by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
You are a joker comparing LIB with Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Joke by Karleb(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Actually, this thread is the joke of the day. I guess you only log in to read gossip and romance stories, there's more to Nairaland lady.

...and if you're tired of NL, please de-activate your account, *whispers* we won't miss you.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Romance Love / I Had A Dream That She Is Pregnant What Does It Mean / #bbnaija:- Bisola You Are A Disgrace To Single Parent-hood___instagram User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.