Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

How Can A Degree Be Withdrawn Or Revoked In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can A Degree Be Withdrawn Or Revoked In Nigeria (694 Views)

I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? / Am A FUT Mx Student With CGPA Of 1.43 Would I Be Withdrawn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Degree Be Withdrawn Or Revoked In Nigeria by mulattoclaroo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hello,

There's currently an issue rocking a small private university called Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State. A student who graduated in 2014, was mobilized for service, given a call up letter and a notification of result is being told he has carryovers when he came for his transcript. The university is threatening to withdraw the his result because he is taking legal actions against them and they're telling him to withdraw the case.

Please what are the criteria involved in the withdrawal of a student's degree? The school is claiming that there's a law in the NUC law under the Act of 1999 that backs such. Please I'll love to hear from everyone and as a matter of fact those from the educational field. Mods front page pls.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The First 3 Things People Identify You With? / What Would You Have Become If You Hadn't Gone To School? / Admission Into Jupeb In Uniben For 2017/2018 Session Currently Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.