Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies (1556 Views)

All My Ladies - Kukere - Natural Breast Firming Recipe. / I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped / I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by yinusgreg: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2017

Some words are used over and over again in the same context to mean same thing.

Like, somethings mean love to some people. And to some other defined set of people, it simply means lust.

Like is that feeling that makes you to smile to that face. You turn to a silent listener with gulping saliva in the throat to the harmony of how he/she sounds. You just remember her again and again. Your memory won't fail you with the way she looks, even after seeing her just once.

The other word "lust" makes you connect to the other party instantly. Physical attraction is the phrase to quantify and qualify what you feel when your eyes strike a pose with that figure. To that look. To the "arsenal" and "Chelsea", you belch. Only one thing on your mind. One mission. One goal. To be a perfect striker!

The last wakes you up in the middle of the night with your eyes wide closed, your face blindly staring at the ceiling with smiles and chuckles on your chin. Just because of the thought of one entity. The perfect and chosen one! That kind of feeling existed a long time ago. So we read in story books. In the time of romeo and Juliet." Love"

I felt these three with my girls, one at a time. Though not so sure with the "love" thingy.

Welcome to my world. My story.
This is no fiction but a true life story. The ladies i use to know, the way i met them and the juicy sexcapades.
Names, location and some scenes will be altered so as to protect those in d story
This is going to be my first trial in story writing. I hope i get it right.

1. "Seyi".
Two distinct words describe this first lady. Charming. Gorgeous.

I met her during my stay at my uncles outlet. He deals in computer accessories in one of the popular markets in the south western part of the country. ASUU strike was in the second month when I traveled down to my uncle abode to while away time pending when they will blow the beagle for resumption. It was a normal routine of waking in the morning- Eat,go to his shop and return later in the evening.

My primary assignment was to make sales. This I did with all passion because of the goodies that will come from it when going back to my base.

I was at my corner that said day wobbling with my phone key pad when I was jolted back to my purpose at the shop by her sonorous voice. What I saw was a beauty to behold. A body shape of 'Toolz'. Everything about her was mechanical. From the genesis, down to Malachi, then to revelation.

The only thing on my mind was how to collect that digits. Calculations and permutations were going on on my feeble mind to have her number. I didn't realize she had been on her feet for some minutes asking for what she came for because my thought was on another lane.

Those days, when WhatsApp app was still in the womb. When Facebook was still in jotter. All we depended on for free flow of communication was SMS messaging and phone calls.

Without thinking thrice, I asked for her number after handing her her items. "What for?" she asked, with that kind of look a newly promoted teenager-adult lady do put on when a masculine ask for their number. I told her it is part of my customer relationship responsibility; to know if there is any problem with what she bought when she gets to her destination. Before she could utter any word, I quickly added that I also want to use the means to get to be friends with her cos I was new in town. That i needed a friend to talk to when I am less busy. I had this baby smile on my chin and I was looking so innocent.* Don't ask me how I knew that when I wasn't standing in front of a mirror. She told me that on a later day*. She smiled back and asked for my phone. I gracefully handed it to her and she imputed those eleven digits starting with the generic numbers "080.

That was the beginning of my story with Seyi...
Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by yinusgreg: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2017

I didn't call her that day. I didn't want to create that impression so she won't take me for granted. On the third day, I decided it was time to call her. It was as if she was expecting my call, because she picked up at the first ring. After the normal introduction, she recollected who I am and asked why I didn't call since the day I collected her number. I told her I was busy with work and apologized for not prioritizing her with my tight schedule. We spoke for about ten minutes, talking about random things and trying to know some few things about each other.

Just like me, ASUU stroke her too. But unlike me, she was an indigene of the town and she has the house she was staying all to herself, especially during the day because her dad is always on the road and her step mum operates a boutique store in a very busy area of the town, which make her return home late, every other working day. So i knew immediately that my chances to be alone with her has to be within that free available time space.

2go was in vogue then, so it was so natural to flow in the tide. Chit chatting became the norm. We started with the normal pleasantry way of chatting to night chatting then it migrated to mid night and things of the heart. She was very emotional and temperamental. Two opposite features.

We continued with 2go chatting and phone calling in between, with me doing most of the calls. She was a good chatter with a very blunt way of communication. But she doesn't have shock absorber for my own bluntness.

There was a night we were chatting and I asked her when her last time was. Without asking me what I meant, she already decoded and flared up. I was shocked and surprised. Before I new what was happening, she deleted me. I didn't call her. I put off my phone and slept off.

The following night, I added her again. I knew her 2go ID so it was easy for me to do the add up. She accepted my request and we started from where we stopped. I didn't bring up the issue on why she deleted me so that she won't be pissed up and maybe delete me again. I was the potential 'banger' so I didn't want to blow up online. I had to play cool and devise means to be close to her because from my little understanding of her kind of person, she had to be emotionally attached before one can pop her cookies.

I avoided any naughty remarks or questions on every other chatting we had and the flow was smooth. With time, the chemistry between our chatting and calls became electrovalent in nature. She started being emotional as she did most of the callings. Immediately I knew it was time to migrate from being in the shadow of chit chatting and phone calling to seeing and meeting again.

After days of shifting the venues of where to meet and when, she finally called one morning that she would like me to come around. She didn't allow me respond before she cut the call and I got a message beep on my phone almost immediately. "No. 2, E**** street, b****. Don't be late. otherwise mummy will be angry".

Two things were on my mind.

At last.

TBC.

I need comments to know if anybody is following

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by EasyMind(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2017
I dey here
Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Dunno why I had a smile on while reading this cheesy grin cheesy
Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by ThaMonk: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2017
B
Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2017
sad

Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by Presh900(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2017
Aderola15:
Dunno why I had a smile on while reading this cheesy grin cheesy
. Your name is seyi?!
Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by yinusgreg: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2017

I use to be bad. But literally not in the sense of being bad. Bad as in bad. I had that conscience. Reason why I spell out and define any kind of relationship with any lady before kick starting it. Commitment wasn't my thing. And I didn't break any heart. Even though I walked away when the ovation was loudest because I didn't seem to have answers or solution to their needs.

Since my job wasn't formal. I come to the shop when I like and I can leave when I feel. I didn't take my uncle for granted. I did what I was suppose to do at that given time and space. They say respect is reciprocal. So mine was.

Coincidentally on the that day of reckoning, the day I have been longing for, I woke up early and had already finished doing some house chores when the message entered. So going to the shop was negative. I was good to go. Seyi house was my place of primary assignment.

I arrived at her street main junction some 45 minutes after I received her message. I didn't want to create any negative impression by being naughty when I get there because I didn't know how she would react but that didn't stop me from loading my wallet with 3 up to date coats.

She came to pick me up. I didn't wait for too long in the lonely street after my call to her.

Her house was a normal three bedroom bungalow, well fenced with some spaced compound. It was obvious that everything in the house were awaiting my arrival because the chairs were beautifully arranged and the scent in the house was new and fresh.

After the normal pleasantry, she offered me noodles and malt. Due to my nature and because we were free before the second meeting, it was easy for me to accept her kola without any hesitation.

We started talking after devouring her meal. Then it occurred to me to ask her why she got angry and blocked me the other time on 2go. She didn't want to talk about it and I didn't want to push further, so i changed the topic of discussion and i channeled my questions and discuss to something personal about her.

We chatted as if we have known each other for long, though she was a little bit shy at first but she later became bolder with little touches here and there when gesticulating with her words.

I wasn't too composed because I was not comfortable being in her house. Away game wasn't my thing except when in school. I couldn't imagine one angry father using my head to play football all in the name of protecting his daughter. And besides, anybody might come in at any time. So I had to forget any thought of launching my first album with her. I was a gentleman to the core. But that didn't stop me from giving her a very tight hug- the kind of hug u gave to your lost but found loved one, when I was leaving. She was more surprised when I landed her chick with a fast soft peck when I wanted to climb the bike.

Off I went. I didn't just leave her. I left with a message. A hand print that I like her. The hug and the peck were that letters needed to convey
that message that there was a chemistry I felt for/with her.

When I asked her to come visiting, I didn't try convincing her to come because she already new that was the next thing. We had crossed three hurdles already. This is going to be the fourth.

Our second meeting was on the second day. My place was the venue. And her getting the description was as easy as an eighteen year old lady fixing her pad. A pad she didn't come with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Presh900:
. Your name is seyi?!

No.
Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by Omoh1998(f): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Am waiting for the update
Smiles
Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by yinusgreg: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2017

On the day she was to come, I made sure every where was set and the coast was clear in case of any unannounced visitor.

My uncle was sure of not coming home until close hours, which was normally between the hour of 2100 and 2200. My uncle's wife case was not different, even though they don't sell in the same outlet, because they normally return home same time. He goes to pick her up with the two lovely children, aged 7 and 9, before coming home.

I had the whole house, except the master bedroom which was always under lock and key, to myself from 8am till 9pm. No injury time.

At about 10, I dialled her number.

"Hello?" She answered after the first dial. She sounded more excited.

I didn't need to consult google to know she was ready and expecting my call but didn't want to look anxious. Otherwise she should have called before I did.

"Can you start coming?!" I asked. It sounded more of an instruction than a question.

" Sure!" She answered. "Make sure you prepare something for me and be a good boy" She added.

"Be here on time before I change my mind" I said before cutting the cut.

It was time to check that every thing was in place. Living room arrangement. Checked. Soft drinks in the fridge. Checked. My uncles fridge was always well stocked but I had to be double sure because of my nephews who could empty a crate of malt in two days. Coat in my wallet. checked.

I wasn't anxious of her coming but I was excited to have her around, being my first visitor in thr new town and because I had become so fond of her.

One thing was on my mind. Only one thing. Nature will be the deciding factor. Whether to get laid or be laid. Because that was my secondary assignment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by yinusgreg: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2017

I didn't bother to check the time, so I will be lying if I say she came ten minutes after I called her.

All I knew was that before I finished check mating she was at the door.

Remember I said getting the description to my uncles eyes was very easy. So I wasn't surprised when I heard the bell ring after the first knock.

"Wait a minute" I shouted from the rest room, which was some far distance from the entrance door.

Checking the state of 'Greg the itis' was the last 'contact' check because with a guy like me and a lady fully endowed like Seyi, anything can happen. In fact something happened. Something I can't forget in a hurry. Something that made her come first in this story, out of the double scores.

She blew me off when I opened the door for to enter. Her make-on was moderate. She looked more beautiful in the T-shirt that clad her adorable upper body. The tight fitted sky blue jeans she was putting on was all that was needed to bring out the shape of the goddess standing before me. Her high healed sandals made her look taller than myself. I had to stretch my neck a little bit before I could savoir the total package, having performed a simple harmonic movement like an agama lizard.

"Won't you let me in?" Her sweet voice jolted me back from my transit.

"You are humbly welcome to our abode" I beamed with smile before paving way for her to pass.

As I turned, after shutting and locking the door, our faces met in a way that looked as if we were about practicing and rehearsing kissing. Without thinking twice, I Kissed her. It was in a flash and pure undiluted surprise emotion was written all over her face. She mildly smile after disengaging and stood still for over a minute, while my head was bowed down staring at my feet with fvck up thoughts going on in my tender mind.

I had to man up by looking up but her face was down, still in her standing point.

"Seyi" I called walking closer to her. She looked up immediately she heard her name and she opened her mouth, about to say something.

Maybe it was a reflex action or that my head wasn't thinking straight, I went in for another kiss.

At first I was the only character in the movie. And when I was about giving up, she responded and we became one.

The kiss was a mixture of emotions and lust. I felt that chemistry and I didn't need to ask before I allowed nature to take over our case.

I kissed her.

She kissed me back.

We both kissed and kissed as if our lives depended on it. I was lost in the euphoria of our present state that I didn't even remember to think twice and see how easy it was, because we were yet to define our relationship, even though we both know we liked each other but our getting to know each other was barely a month's old.

I resigned to fate and flowed in the tidings of romance and I continued with the kissing, while my magic fingers were busy doing what they knows how to do naturally without being trained for it.

Before we could say jack, we were on the couch.

I didn't known how we became unclad in a matter of fraction of minutes.

Sex is sweet.

It is sweeter than honey when the fvcker and the fvckee understand the science of nacking.

When there is an iota of likeness between both players.

When the "utus" is tight enough for the "itis"'.

I placed her on the couch with her back resting on the couch while her utus, which was clean shaved, was staring at me. There was no time to perambulate. The goal post was visibly staring at me.

The kisses we had was enough for the pre-intimacy. I needed no premeditation before I dived in.

It was a risk, a risk that didn't land me into trouble, because my coat was not with me and my thinking faculty was on break. The warmth I felt was better felt than explained. The griping effect was awesome. The feeling was superb. I started slow motioned before I increased the pace to her rhythm. I knacked her. She gave it back. Simultaneously!

Harder I went. Harder she responded.

The fan was on its high speed but we were sweating. It was a sweet sweat. It was more of fvck than love making.

Her sound track was something else. She was a loud moaner.

"Ouch....isshhhh....yiiiiisshh" she moaned on every hard stroke.

I fvcked and fuvked.

I couldn't change the position because it was so sweet. I feared my otis might get angry and go limp if i dare remove it for a change of style.

It was one of the best sex I ever had.

I can't say how long I lasted but before the last drop of the 'oil proceed' on her belly, the music melodiously blasting from the cd player was on track 6.

I pressed the play button before I went to open the door for her when she came in.

1 Like

Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by yinusgreg: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dedicated to Aderola15 and omoh1998 and others who refused to to comment.

TBC

Comments and remarks and critiques will be motivating factors for continuity.

It isn't easy recapping events that happened years ago and putting them down, words and phrase. Phrases into clauses then to a complete sentence.

Good night.

The story continues tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by yinusgreg: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2017

I became weak, having exhausted all the will and energy within me. She looked sapped but was quick to cover it. We sat on the couch, as we allow the soothing breeze from the fan dry the sweat on our body.

She wasn't looking at me but I saw her intermittently staring at me, maybe wondering why I decided to get her laid on her first visit.

To me it was only natural, because I didn't feel I took advantage of her weakness. We were both weak to each other, coupled to the fact that we had been closed and free with each other before her arrival.

"Greg" She said.

"Yeah" I responded in between yawn. It was very obvious that the only thing I needed at that time was a good nap.

"Let me be on my way" She said, while standing up and picking up her undies and cloths and she headed to the restroom.

I didn't have the intention to join her in the restroom because I felt she was expecting me to come join her for she stayed longer there.

Maybe it was an invitation, but I wasn't prepared to go another mile having being satisfied with the full first round.

In about five minutes time, she came out fully dressed and looked natural as if nothing happened between us a while ago.

"Wait, let me see you off" I said while dressing up.

We didn't discuss the sexcapade on her first visit. We acted as if it was nothing and didn't bother to define the kind of relationship we want. All I knew was that we became close and felt more free to chat naughty.

Calling each other became an everyday norm with chit chatting in between until the day she was to come for a revisit.

This time it wasn't a casual visit but a pre-informed one. A visitation of a rematch.
Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by yinusgreg: 10:31am On Feb 18, 2017

She clung to me as I went in for the kiss. Her eyes were wide closed as her small tender lips firmly held on to mine. I didn't know when my left hand enveloped her waist. She reciprocated, feasting on my lips and tongue and making me breathe hard through my nostril.

I didn't know where the strength came from, because on an ordinary day, I wouldn't have been able to lift her like a baby.

I carried her in a swift, walking briskly and landed her on the four and half feet by six feet sized bed in the visitor's room. The kind of bed I call 'Wembley'. If it was size 7 by 6ft, Maracana would have being the name.

This time around, she was putting on a short gown and it wasn't difficult zipping down the gown in flash while I instantly and expertly unzipped the lace bra.

In the event of adrenaline rush, time became luxury and I just went it for the twins, starting with the left one. My mouth on the dark tip. Her moan sounded so deep. While one of her hand was massaging my head for a job well done, her second hand was busy caressing the perimeter of my back.

While I hungrily suckled her firm tips, the left hand located her utus, my fingers divided her complementary lace pant and the middle one dived in. It was a smooth entry because she was dripping wet. It felt warm, so warm that I couldn't pull off her pant completely before I plunged in my itis. It was shifted aside.

It was an uncalculated swift energized thrust. I could feel the mixed emotion of pain and pleasure. I thrusted and thrusted, slow at first and faster after some 10-15 in-out movement.

I went faster and deeper.

I went on and on.

Seconds became minutes. And foe evry other minutes i increased my pace and thrusted the more.

I fvcked. And I fvcked. And she became the fvckee, encouraging my good job with her sonorous moan.

"aaaashhhh, ussshhhh, yehhhhhh, greeeeeeeeeg, oh lawd, my pvci, it is too sweet o, I will not fvck another man again o, she moaned.

I started feeling my oil proceeds gathering, as a result of her sweet moans. The sensation was just too much. It was out of the world. Better felt than described.

With a calculated withdrawal, as it got to the tip, I spilled my oil.

Every drop I exploded until I became exhausted and fell beside her, panting and facing the white slated ceiling with my eyes wide open.

My nerves became calm and drifted to dreamland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Story Must Be Told. My Ladies by essohjay1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Enjoying your fvckery tale man......spot on

(1) (Reply)

Fact......((((exclusively Bae)))) / Story Of Love/ Sex,ethnic Hatred,cheat, Betrayal, / What Does A Woman Appreciate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.