Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Cousin Marriage in Islam - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Cousin Marriage in Islam (28112 Views)

Marriage In The Month Of Shawwal / A Muslim Marriage In Brief / Marriage ⚭ In Islam : Importance Of Husband And Wife, Romance, Sex,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

Why not If that will stop you from challenging Allah and start honouring HIM as supreme. wink
How can I challenge person I no see? undecided

Subhanallahi..!
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
tintingz:
How can I challenge person I no see? undecided

Subhanallahi..!

The same you did in the previous posts. It is not a strange way to you. Just check earlier post.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
But he can slap his head and face for you even if he doesn't spill blood. I think he does the lesser one of slapping and hitting the face. He can do that for you! lipsrsealed

ShiaMuslim, that one na something else, he'll gladly spill blood for you grin
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

The same you did in the previous posts. It is not a strange way to you. Just check earlier post.
I was only asking questions na.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
tintingz:
I was only asking questions na.

No sign is equal to Allah's signs. - My post

tintingz:
Same as other Gods.

is this a question?

www.nairaland.com/3633247/cousin-marriage-islam/3#53945863
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Demmzy15(m): 12:06am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

Hahaha Laugh wan kill me. Na true let him just slap the head in Karbala since its greater than Ka'aba.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by AlBaqir(m): 3:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Demmzy15:
But he can slap his head and face for you even if he doesn't spill blood. I think he does the lesser one of slapping and hitting the face. He can do that for you! lipsrsealed

ShiaMuslim, that one na something else, he'll gladly spill blood for you grin

O you who believe! avoid most of suspicion, for surely suspicion in some cases is a sin, and do not spy nor let some of you backbite others. Does one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? But you abhor it; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, surely Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy), Merciful.

# Besides, I really wonder how relevant that is to the thread.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by AlBaqir(m): 3:27am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

Its better a engage with shia because they don't rubbish Quran like you did. Most of their problem is Hadith. What of you Quran itself.

Tell me you don't believe in Qur'an and you're not a Muslim and see whether or not we will argue on other gods or not.

For a Muslim requires Qur'an alone to get an evidence which I give you. Even shia agrees Allah is equivalent to none.

So, in the quest to "fight" tingtingz, you of wahabi-ideology can give these "excellent" remarks to Shia! Wonder shall never end. This will be written in gold lipsrsealed
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by AlBaqir(m): 3:30am On Feb 23, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, the last time I checked your sunni Muslim fellows said(claim) shia don't believe in Quran, Hadiths and Sahabas.

Abi I dey talk Spanish ni?

I think na only me see am o. This really show you their usual hypocrisy. No standard, no value.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

No sign is equal to Allah's signs. - My post

is this a question?

www.nairaland.com/3633247/cousin-marriage-islam/3#53945863
All Gods have their signs, they won't be Gods if people don't worship them. Why is it hard for to understand my point?

I'm a logical person, I don't go one way, and I'm always thinking outside the box.

We still have Ifa people here in Yoruba land, why are they still worshipping Gods, orishas? Because those gods still give them signs, why is China not worshiping Allah?
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2017
AlBaqir:

I think na only me see am o. This really show you their usual hypocrisy. No standard, no value.
Lol grin grin
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 23, 2017
AlBaqir:

So, in the quest to "fight" tingtingz, you of wahabi-ideology can give these "excellent" remarks to Shia! Wonder shall never end. This will be written in gold lipsrsealed

Nope. Every evil stand on it own. Am not giving shia excellent remark. Shia are evil am still on my stand. But argument with them will be more beneficial than who will openly challenge the oneness of God.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2017
tintingz:
All Gods have their signs, they won't be Gods if people don't worship them. Why is it hard for to understand my point?

I'm a logical person, I don't go one way, and I'm always thinking outside the box.

We still have Ifa people here in Yoruba land, why are they still worshipping Gods, orishas? Because those gods still give them signs, why is China not worshiping Allah?

Are you from China? Are you a non Muslim? Allow non Muslim to say that not you.

To a Muslim Allah is supreme but to you other gods are equal to Allah.

You're not thinking outside the box but outside your brain and fold of Islam.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

To a Muslim Allah is supreme.

I think you should stop the discussion for it's not yielding any results, what you see here is what Imam Al-Barbahaari Al-hanbali in his Sharh al-Sunnah said about a "shaytaan mareed" a rebellious devil within the Ummah, we dont exchange words with them, rather it is a duty upon those who know of him to warn the people against him and to explain his condition to them so that no one falls into his innovation and is destroyed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I think you should stop the discussion for it's not yielding any results, what you see here is what Imam Al-Barbahaari Al-hanbali in his Sharh al-Sunnah said about a "shaytaan mareed" a rebellious devil within the Ummah, we dont exchange words with them, rather it is a duty upon those who know of him to warn the people against him and to explain his condition to them so that no one falls into his innovation and is destroyed.

Na true. MashaAllah. Atleast we have taught him a lesson.

Subhanakallahumma Wabihamdika Ash-hadu Alla'ilaha illa anta, astaghfiruka wa'atubu ilai.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

To a Muslim Allah is supreme.
If you can't reason and discuss rationally with me, please don't quote me, it's like I'm just wasting my time.

Maybe I should make it clear to you again, I AM A FREETHINKING PERSON(Muslim). Kapish?
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

Na true. MashaAllah. Atleast we have taught him a lesson.

Subhanakallahumma Wabihamdika Ash-hadu Alla'ilaha illa anta, astaghfiruka wa'atubu ilai.

LMAO!!! grin grin

Which lesson? This thread is killed, dead and buried, simple questions non of you guys can't even answer instead I'm called an apostate, called for mental check up before beheading me, one brother even called my questions silly questions and others are involving Albaqir and shia to my personality, thats the response when an ignorant bully can't answer a question. grin grin
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Demmzy15(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2017
AlBaqir:

O you who believe! avoid most of suspicion, for surely suspicion in some cases is a sin, and do not spy nor let some of you backbite others. Does one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? But you abhor it; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, surely Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy), Merciful.

# Besides, I really wonder how relevant that is to the thread.
undecided angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by AlBaqir(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

Nope. Every evil stand on it own. Am not giving shia excellent remark. Shia are evil am still on my stand. But argument with them will be more beneficial than who will openly challenge the oneness of God.

# So Shia now believe in Oneness of God in addition to believing in Quran? I thought they have taken their Aimmah as god, and do not believe in your god who used to come down from his abode in high heaven to first heaven...?

Where was your brain when you first gave those "excellent" remarks to Shia of all sect? I guess it was Dead then?! It really expose how lowly your person is: supporting an old enemy for a new one.

2 Likes

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 23, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So Shia now believe in Oneness of God in addition to believing in Quran? I thought they have taken their Aimmah as god, and do not believe in your god who used to come down from his abode in high heaven to first heaven...?

Where was your brain when you first gave those "excellent" remarks to Shia of all sect? I guess it was Dead then?! It really expose how lowly your person is: supporting an old enemy for a new one.

You can twist what you want to say and Mock God as you wish. Shi'a as well don't believe 100% in Qur'an. But I have never heard a shia that challenge the verse of the Qur'an on Allah's oneness. Even if they do for the sake of Taqiya they don't say it out. Well but shia still remain Satan'.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by AlBaqir(m): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2017
tintingz:

LMAO!!! grin grin

Which lesson?

That's their usual slogan: "we have defeated him, we have won him, we have taught him lesson..." Its a usual wahabi slogan for their imaginary victory. Don't bother yourself with it.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by AlBaqir(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

Well but shia still remain Satan'.

Ahsant. That's the slogan I want you to recite always rather than that hypocrisy you have displayed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2017
AlBaqir:

That's their usual slogan: "we have defeated him, we have won him, we have taught him lesson..." Its a usual wahabi slogan for their imaginary victory. Don't bother yourself with it.
Last I checked, your ally was the one claiming victory, claiming we couldn't answer a simple question.

So AlBaqir, he asked what killed the children of the Prophet(saw)?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2017
AlBaqir:

Ahsant. That's the slogan I want you to recite always rather than that hypocrisy you have displayed.

How does that stop shia from being Satans
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by sino(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2017
AlBaqir:

First, I'm afraid I don't follow this thread much. The subject matter piss me off. [b]Whoever anybody marries is his choice but don't tell me "cousin marriage" was institutionalized by Islam.

[/b]Second, if you think tingtingz is going too far in his thought and questions, you will be doing worse by asking him to shut his mouth or never to ask again. It might not be important to you but it is to him for a reason best known to him. I was trained to respect people's free will. The best you can do is debunk his thought intellectually, again, intellectually. Questions stricter than that will be asked by non-Muslims. What do you prepare as answer(s)? Are you gonna ask them to keep quiet while we call ourselves defender of faith (at least against non-muslim)?

Third, apparently, my being a Muslim is by virtue of my parents and the environment I grew up from. That's why I am of belief that those that do not heard of Islam throughout their lives or know nothing good about the deen (except violence, terrorism, hatred of others etc), will not be judged equally as me in the sight of Allah. However, I grew in faith with rational understanding of the deen (not dogmatization). I explore, scrutinize and research anything seem ambiguous to me..

Quran argued mostly philosophically not dogmatically.

The ball is in your court to answer his questions by clearing his doubt. I wish the guy can travel back in time to ask the Prophet himself. Part of the saying of Nabi was, "ask me anything and I swear I will answer you. And imagine a sahabah asked him, who is (was) my father? Nabi answered him.

Bros, what does the title of the thread says?! and which section are we?! If a topic about marriage and who one marries is started in the family section, I wouldn't bother, even if anyone claims there is a lot of benefit in same sex marriage. But we are in the Islamic section, we are guided, we don't just write based on our whims and desires, we have the Qur'an and we have the Sunnah! I asked you a question but you didn't answer, so I'll ask again. Is your cousin part of the prohibited women to marry from the Qur'an?! If cousins are not included in the Qur'an, and we have it in record the Prophet (SAW) and his ahl-l-bayt practiced it, then do you have the right to prohibit it?! Is cousin marriage permissible in Islam or not?! If it is permissible, does it not mean that it is institutionalized in Islam?!

Secondly, tintingz had been adequately answered, I said I do not know what killed the children of the Prophet (SAW), what is certain is that, it was their time to die, those that died young, and the ones that died older... I don't know what answer tintingz is looking for, since he is a researcher, he should go and find out and come back to educate us, since he believes his question has some value to this topic.

Thirdly, people are given the freewill to seek for knowledge and search for the truth. Doubts that are stemmed from ego, pride and false assumptions about the reality would have no positive value to an individual. You need to have intellectual humility/open-mindedness before you can reach true knowledge and appreciate the truth. Asking questions is not the problem, your attitude and manner of questioning as well as your responses speaks volume about you and your state of mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

You can twist what you want to say and Mock God as you wish. Shi'a as well don't believe 100% in Qur'an. But I have never heard a shia that challenge the verse of the Qur'an on Allah's oneness. Even if they do for the sake of Taqiya they don't say it out. Well but shia still remain Satan'.
See how you're confused. grin
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2017
AlBaqir:

Lol, imaginary victory... grin they can't even argue intellectually, all they do is bully and feel like an imaginary superior.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2017
tintingz:
See how you're confused. grin

More confused is you since you cannot differentiate who you're. Muslim or Free thinker (Athiest)
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Demmzy15:
Last I checked, your ally was the one claiming victory, claiming we couldn't answer a simple question.

So AlBaqir, he asked what killed the children of the Prophet(saw)?
When you people can't a answer a simple question, why am I called mad person? undecided
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Demmzy15(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2017
tintingz:
When you people can't a answer a simple question, why am I called mad person? undecided
You're displaying qualities of someone who's mentally retarded. Imagine asking what killed the children of the Prophet, do you know that a Greek Egyptian Copt(Maria Al Qibtiya) gave birth to a son who also died at infant?

It really pains me when I see people dropping comments without reasoning! Very pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2017
FriendChoice:

More confused is you since you cannot differentiate who you're. Muslim or Free thinker (Athiest)
Yeye, a free thinker doesn't believe in dogmatic, traditional beliefs, fairy tales.

You don't tag free thinker as atheist.

Freethinker: a person who forms opinions on the basis of reason, independent of authority or tradition, especially a person whose religious opinions differ from established belief.
Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2017
tintingz:
Yeye, a free thinker doesn't believe in dogmatic, traditional beliefs, fairy tales.

You don't tag free thinker as atheist.

Freethinker: a person who forms opinions on the basis of reason, independent of authority or tradition, especially a person whose religious opinions differ from established belief.

And how does the definition above stop you from Challenging Allah's supremacy ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) / The Prohibition Of Looking At Another Person’s Private Part (awrah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.