Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Cousin Marriage in Islam - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Cousin Marriage in Islam (28109 Views)

Marriage In The Month Of Shawwal / A Muslim Marriage In Brief / Marriage ⚭ In Islam : Importance Of Husband And Wife, Romance, Sex,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by tintingz(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
golpen:

You contrarian lifestyle put you in the pit. Learn to argue slightly with useful points. It was clear all you wanted was win the argument at all costs, hence, you will be asked to bring impossible evidence because you have questioned the verdicts of the unquestionable. You have questioned Allah's guidance over the marriage of the prophet pbuh. So you'll be asked to go back in time for fossil records, if you really have to question.
@bolded, can we say such thing doesn't exist or never happened?

My one penny gift bro... Seek wisdom, it'll enhance your knowledge. Seek guidance it'll help utilize your little knowledge with wisdom. And avoid consistent arguments, it's not competition. Practice what right you think is right, inside the confinement of righteousness and don't condemn, If you cannot practice.
Are you done Mr chief adviser?

Re: Cousin Marriage in Islam by Newnas(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
AlBaqir:

[s]First, I'm afraid I don't follow this thread much. The subject matter piss me off. Whoever anybody marries is his choice but don't tell me "cousin marriage" was institutionalized by Islam.

Second, if you think tingtingz is going too far in his thought and questions, you will be doing worse by asking him to shut his mouth or never to ask again. It might not be important to you but it is to him for a reason best known to him. I was trained to respect people's free will. The best you can do is debunk his thought intellectually, again, intellectually. Questions stricter than that will be asked by non-Muslims. What do you prepare as answer(s)? Are you gonna ask them to keep quiet while we call ourselves defender of faith (at least against non-muslim)?

Third, apparently, my being a Muslim is by virtue of my parents and the environment I grew up from. That's why I am of belief that those that do not heard of Islam throughout their lives or know nothing good about the deen (except violence, terrorism, hatred of others etc), will not be judged equally as me in the sight of Allah. However, I grew in faith with rational understanding of the deen (not dogmatization). I explore, scrutinize and research anything seem ambiguous to me..

Quran argued mostly philosophically not dogmatically.

The ball is in your court to answer his questions by clearing his doubt. I wish the guy can travel back in time to ask the Prophet himself. Part of the saying of Nabi was, "ask me anything and I swear I will answer you. And imagine a sahabah asked him, who is (was) my father? Nabi answered him.[/s]

Just a bunch of out-of-point crap.

and by the way, you have creeds of disbelief and apostasy that you have dogmatically inherited from your misguided shia sheikhs.

As for your last point, no one can go in time, it's a futile wish. It's only a shia like you that will wish for such nonsense. The Messenger alyhissolah wassalam is dead but his Sunnah is still alive and will remain alive but you shia have disbelieved in it so you wish for impossible things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) / The Prohibition Of Looking At Another Person’s Private Part (awrah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.