Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) (29682 Views)

Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student / The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Cyriloha(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Murder cases nahwa ooo

But please know your sex limits

If it's one round please always go one round and be okay if it's seven rounds please stick to that don't pass

But as for me I goo................

Round and no shaking oya
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
dammy13:
Osun state police Command has paraded two suspects in connection with the murder of a female Student of the Osun State University late last year.

One of the suspects Elijah Oyebode according to the commissioner of police Fimihan Adeoye, has confessed to killing the victim and dumping her remains somewhere in Iragbiji, Boripe Local government Area of Osun state.

Adebisi Rofiat Damilola, a four hundred level student of Chemistry Education was found dead on December 22nd 2016, after boarding a vehicle from ipetu-jesha where her school campus is located.

The suspect, Elijah who was the driver of the commercial vehicle, claimed the deceased willingly followed him home, after agreeing to his advances.

"I toasted her and she agreed to follow me home, which she did. After having sexual intercourse with her, I went to the bathroom to clean up only to return to the room and found her dead"

"I thought she was pretending, so I bite on the thigh, but all efforts to bring her back to life was futile. Later that night, at 11 0clock when everybody had slept off, I switched the security light of the house off, drove her corpse off, and abandoned it along Ayekanle Egbede Iragbiji road"

Elijah also said he did everything by himself with no help from a second person.

He disclosed that he only sold the deceased I-phone 5 mobile to the second suspect paraded by the police, Yusuf Ajibade.

Commissioner Adeoye said, investigations are still on going and assured that the suspects would be arraigned in court very soon.

Paraded along Elijah and Yusuf, were a middle aged man Ismaila Afolabi for allegedly killing his client Saheed Afolabi over land matter, and a 32 year old Kazeem Ayoola for the murder of his biological mother of 85year, whom he claimed was responsible for his misfortunes.

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/02/the-real-cause-of-uniosun-student.html

Watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17BvBV2CIFY

This is a blatant lie! He didn't NEGOTIATE with her, he TOASTED her . This implies the lady isn't a prostitute, she couldn't have followed him home. That's a lie!
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by seunH: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
Nah now I know that police is very useless and that all these ritual killers have very powerful people backing them.

This same suspect admitted to abducting this girl and taking her to a juju man who gave him charms to perfect the abduction and who also paid the suspect 10k.

The suspect is a commercial driver who used a charm given to him by the juju man to hypnotise the deceased.

The suspect sold her phone for 20k (more than he got from selling her to the juju man).

It was through the deceased phone the suspect wa tracked and arrested.

All this I can remember from a thread I viewed here to which the suspect openly confessed.

Now less than a month, the suspect has changed his story and the juju man that wa originally arrested alongside him is no more part of the case.

God dey

baba nice one, i and my wife were still debating it
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
I doubt this story, just tell a matured university sister and she followed to your home...
God will expose all you evil doers
give us another one
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by richinvestor: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
A friend from uniosun said the girl na coded runs babe...no be talk am ooo
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Adeyemi030214(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
this elijah was living the same house with my cousins, he's such a bad guy belive, i know him well well.
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Kowor(f): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Haba. The last story is different from this one na.
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by cybriz82(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2017
dominique:
Bloody liar. How can a decently dressed girl give in to your advances and follow you to your place to spend the night. He's nothing but a ruthless ritual killer, I hope he gets executed.

so na decently ur own babe tek dey deceive u? ehya.
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Origin(f): 12:20am On Feb 17, 2017
Autopsy report? No. Is there a body? Yes. How long did the journey take? When should she have arrived? Does the cab driver live alone?
If it was sex or rape, seminal fluid, slightly bruised thighs, defensive wounds. Ifa could have given her concoction, contents of her stomach. Were people expecting her at her destination? What time did they call? What time did the calls coincide with in the cab man's story.

The NPF better stop all this confession stories, people can claim duress and retract such statements.
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by ceejay80s(m): 2:07am On Feb 17, 2017
All three in one story na afonjazzys, I hail una o....
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by oliviacute(f): 2:41am On Feb 17, 2017
dominique:
Bloody liar. How can a decently dressed girl give in to your advances and follow you to your place to spend the night. He's nothing but a ruthless ritual killer, I hope he gets executed.
forget decently dressed ooo.u don't know some bad girls hide behind doze veils....e nor dey show for face oo..he is not saying the real truth though I smell lies

1 Like

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 17, 2017
The hardened criminal needs some brutal drilling!
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by yemisiara(m): 5:55am On Feb 17, 2017
:oThe guy is lying dat girl cannot accept dating dat man
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Lionhearted: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2017
decatalyst:
Kai! You met a lady that same day, u took her home to yansh and you come still allow her pass the night?
Too many risk that leads to stupidity...nah so konji strong reach?

Very hard to believe this story but it can be true cos something like that nearly happened to me.

Met a girl on Badoo. She came to my place. For unknown reasons I didn't do the do with her. She left in anger cos I gave her only her transport. She slumped suddenly on the road and started jerking and foaming in the mouth. Luckily I was a few secs behind her. Cars will have ran over her. Epileptic

1 Like

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by marxwellerr247(m): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2017
crisycent:

You dey there? You think say na lion dey fück all those fine girls? Na people wen u no even believe dey run am.

On point guy ! on point ! !

U just confirmed my assertions
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by maasoap(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2017
Whether you murdered her or natural death, autopsy will reveal the truth. Simple.
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by maasoap(m): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2017
richinvestor:
A friend from uniosun said the girl na coded runs babe...no be talk am ooo
And she just died like that? And then, in his own words, "he bit her on the thigh" to wake her. Better tell your friend to prepare another story for you before autopsy report will be out.
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Ihsan6(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
i smell lies everywhere
thank you o cos dis same man earlier said he used a charm given to him by his herbalist n didn't know she wud be killed. kai naija police.
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Mobsync(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2017
Was he not the same person that said he was paid 10k to deliver a girl for rituals? https://www.nairaland.com/3569411/how-uniosun-student-adebisi-rofiat
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by decatalyst(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2017
Lionhearted:

Very hard to believe this story but it can be true cos something like that nearly happened to me.

Met a girl on Badoo. She came to my place. For unknown reasons I didn't do the do with her. She left in anger cos I gave her only her transport. She slumped suddenly on the road and started jerking and foaming in the mouth. Luckily I was a few secs behind her. Cars will have ran over her. Epileptic

Bros, i thank God for you ooo...i just dey imagine the babe with your microphone and she has a crisis! grin grin

We guys take to many risks. May God help us.
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by jackie35(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
dammy13:
Osun state police Command has paraded two suspects in connection with the murder of a female Student of the Osun State University late last year.

One of the suspects Elijah Oyebode according to the commissioner of police Fimihan Adeoye, has confessed to killing the victim and dumping her remains somewhere in Iragbiji, Boripe Local government Area of Osun state.

Adebisi Rofiat Damilola, a four hundred level student of Chemistry Education was found dead on December 22nd 2016, after boarding a vehicle from ipetu-jesha where her school campus is located.

The suspect, Elijah who was the driver of the commercial vehicle, claimed the deceased willingly followed him home, after agreeing to his advances.

"I toasted her and she agreed to follow me home, which she did. After having sexual intercourse with her, I went to the bathroom to clean up only to return to the room and found her dead"

"I thought she was pretending, so I bite on the thigh, but all efforts to bring her back to life was futile. Later that night, at 11 0clock when everybody had slept off, I switched the security light of the house off, drove her corpse off, and abandoned it along Ayekanle Egbede Iragbiji road"

Elijah also said he did everything by himself with no help from a second person.

He disclosed that he only sold the deceased I-phone 5 mobile to the second suspect paraded by the police, Yusuf Ajibade.

Commissioner Adeoye said, investigations are still on going and assured that the suspects would be arraigned in court very soon.

Paraded along Elijah and Yusuf, were a middle aged man Ismaila Afolabi for allegedly killing his client Saheed Afolabi over land matter, and a 32 year old Kazeem Ayoola for the murder of his biological mother of 85year, whom he claimed was responsible for his misfortunes.

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/02/the-real-cause-of-uniosun-student.html

Watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17BvBV2CIFY

I thought this boy/man said an herbalist gave him a charm to use on the girl
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Cityguy: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
Stupid liar. His story keeps changing every minute. Everything to discredit the babe and sow more pain I the hearts of her parents! Whatever....you are done for.
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Boyooosa(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2018
decatalyst:
Kai! You met a lady that same day, u took her home to yansh and you come still allow her pass the night? shocked

Too many risk that leads to stupidity...nah so konji strong reach?
That was just a cover up. I doubt such beautiful girl, student, owing an iPhone would stoop so low to meet that dirty thing, a smello - taxi driver for that matter and gave in for a one night stand. Very very rare, even after teasing her with d like proceeds from his hustle. If he had jazzed her fine, but for a free will, I obediently disagree.
Ladies nowadays can be ridiculous and desperate anyway but my conscience is judging me that the boy is a hardened criminal if investigation done very well, he would have record such evil act.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nicky Ojiulor Sells, Circulates Rape Video, Lands In Trouble / Man Who Picks Condemned Iron In Awka, Caught With Stolen Goat, Chickens & Rice / Man Stabs Wife To Death After She Parked Out Of His House In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.