Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216704 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Usiyaro(m): 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Empiree:
since you all are not together it will be burden
Ok seems like they might be busy with iftar. I'm good with whatever option chosen in shaa Allah.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
This Is Final

1st class upper grin

1st price position 15,000

Start Submitting Your Phone Number & The Name Off Your Service Provider eg GLO, MTN.

Note:

Some of your Nigerian mobile network providers now charge taxes especially MTN. Say for instance, you supposed to receive #5000 credit... MTN will credit #4500 or thereby to your phone. Therefore, I won't be responsible for tax deductions by your network providers.

Also you may receive multiple credit alerts because sometimes there is no single purchase for large credit. Sometimes your network may be having technical issues which may delay credit. If this happens I will alert you because you may never know. You just have to call them to find out what the problem is.

Send your number to me through NAIRALAND SMS after Eld Fitr. And please allow time

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
This Is Final

2nd class upper grin

2nd prize 13,000

Start Submitting Your Phone Number & The Name Off Your Service Provider eg GLO, MTN.

Note:

Some of your Nigerian mobile network providers now charge taxes especially MTN. Say for instance, you supposed to receive #5000 credit... MTN will credit #4500 or thereby to your phone. Therefore, I won't be responsible for tax deductions by your network providers.

Also you may receive multiple credit alerts because sometimes there is no single purchase for large credit. Sometimes your network may be having technical issues which may delay credit. If this happens I will alert you because you may never know. You just have to call them to find out what the problem is.

Send your number to me through NAIRALAND SMS after Eld Fitr. And please allow time

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
This Is Final

Last class upper grin

Last Prize 12,000

Note:

1 Like

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
The way Allah go take bless this^^ bros ehn, he'll not understand grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
prinzeepule & lanrexlan

Are awarded damages from their "lawsuit" for 5th prize Refer to p. 104

Alhajiemeritus & movado19

Are awarded 8th prize for given a try Pls refer to p. 104

Note:

1 Like

Re: ...... by Usiyaro(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Good investment brother, in investing with Allah, you will never go broke.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by prinzeepule(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
May Allah reward you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Thank you bro.

May Allah continue to bless you.

1 Like

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Empiree, you will never go. May Allah continue to bless and preserve you for us. Ameen
Thank you, my brother.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
@empiree Jazakhallahu khairan for this wonderful bounty for we participants here. May almighty ALLAH replenish it for you in manifolds and exceedingly Amin.

Empiree:
since you all are not together it will be burden
I wouldn't know if you would oblige giving cash instead, as I believe many here would prefer that. Though we might not be together as you rightly observed, but transfering money within Nigeria has been made a lot easier even across inter banks.

I would suggest or rather seconded what bro Usiyaro said earlier about you giving cash instead, that if you could find anyone you can send the money to in Nigeria @once to safe cost on commission for onward transfer into their local bank account subsequently, that would be really nice. This will safe commission from send it directly to individual from your end there.

In absence of that, may be somebody can volunteer among us and if the people agree base on consensus and TRUST, and you also oblige to idea that that person should receive money from you on their behalf, and distribute it to others their prize money.The charges for inter bank transfer is not even up to #100 here in naija and can be done within minutes using apps provided by many Nigerian banks.

This is just my suggestion, pls let know.your view about this, and also other brothers if they 're open to that idea.

Once again Jazakhumullahu khairan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by movado19: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2019
Empiree:
prinzeepule & lanrexlan

Are awarded damages from their "lawsuit" for 5th prize Refer to p. 104

Alhajiemeritus & movado19

Are awarded 8th prize for given a try Pls refer to p. 104

Note:

Thanks so much Shaikh Empiree!
May your pocket never run dry, Inshaallah.
Congratulations to all the participants and winners and Allah's blessings on everyone.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:19am On Jun 03, 2019
LadunaI:
@empi.ree Jazakhallahu khairan for this wonderful bounty for we participants here. May almighty ALLAH replenish it for you in manifolds and exceedingly Amin.

I wouldn't know if you would oblige giving cash instead, as I believe many here would prefer that. Though we might not be together as you rightly observed, but transfering money within Nigeria has been made a lot easier even across inter banks.

I would suggest or rather seconded what bro Usiyaro said earlier about you giving cash instead, that if you could find anyone you can send the money to in Nigeria @once to safe cost on commission for onward transfer into their local bank account subsequently, that would be really nice. This will safe commission from send it directly to individual from your end there.

In absence of that, may be somebody can volunteer among us and if the people agree base on consensus and TRUST, and you also oblige to idea that that person should receive money from you on their behalf, and distribute it to others their prize money.The charges for inter bank transfer is not even up to #100 here in naija and can be done within minutes using apps provided by many Nigerian banks.

This is just my suggestion, pls let know.your view about this, and also other brothers if they 're open to that idea.

I am well aware of of the smart transfer app. My brother does use it as well. It is indeed a good idea. If you all agree, no problem with me. When you reach conclusions, whoever you delegate can reach out to me with your consent openly on this forum. I wont get involved with your discussions though. Distribution is base on established prize awards finals. So delegate will need to know this. And i think #100 fee will have to be taken from each participant prize.

So form shura and reach out after Eld Fitr, in sha Allah. Let me also bring your attention to this. It is also said that you can convert credits to cash but i dont know how the brother does this. It is one of the brothers here if he's willing to tell you. Whoever doesnt want this option still has option to send their number after eld
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 2:31am On Jun 03, 2019
LadunaI:
@empiree Jazakhallahu khairan for this wonderful bounty for we participants here. May almighty ALLAH replenish it for you in manifolds and exceedingly Amin.

Bro Usiyaro and sheik Ladunal have just spoke the mind of every winner here and since sheikh empiree have partially agree to do just that I want to suggest if everyone agree with Me that the money should be sent to Me (Uthman Teslim Olayiwola) and the distribution ll be made ASAP or even to Ladunal, or anybody. Everyone of Us knows what Amanah is. Let reach a consensus agreement.

And to My sheikh empiree, all what I can say is Jazakumullahu Khaeran.
I will resume back to Your email after this holy month In Sha Allah, (Your boy want to be like You)....

And to our brother Ikupati let's pray it's alright with Him, I pray He will return to join Us one day In Sha Allah.
Hoping to meet Him even if it's once.
Salam lah alaykum wahramatullah wabarakatuh

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 4:31am On Jun 03, 2019
Empiree:

So form shura and reach out after Eld Fitr, in sha Allah. Let me also bring your attention to this. It is also said that you can convert credits to cash but i dont know how the brother does this. It is one of the brothers here if he's willing to tell you. Whoever doesnt want this option still has option to send their number after eld

I have someone that buys the airtime for cash. I would transfer airtime to him and in return he would transfer some amount of money to me, at a more reduced cost of the airtime though. I don't think most guys here would buy the idea.

1 Like

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 5:10am On Jun 03, 2019
Just going through the thread, I only have network in the morning. grin

Jazakumullah khairan Empiree, may Allah reward you in multiple folds. Only Allah can do that, our "Jazakumullah khairan" can't quantitfy your rewards with your creator. At least, everyone gets something.

As regards to sending cash instead, it would have been better if we could get someone outside the contestants. It is not that we don't trust ourselves but this is a public forum faah with faceless monikers. (I don't want stories that touch, make someone no receive over 100k finish, then boom, deactivate account. This is Naija grin) Only a few know themselves personally. If we could get someone outside the contestants, that would be perfect. Had it been the mods are functioning, that would be good. I would have suggested Albaqir if my akhee is still in Nigeria ni (At least, Empiree knows him beyond NL, and some other brothers too. I know him personally cheesy)

But using an account of a contestant, that's no no. I support Alfa Rilwayne001 cheesy view, you can easily sell your airtime in Naija, there are many data sellers that buy airtime from people. Let's be on the safer side to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Nafizzey(m): 5:16am On Jun 03, 2019
Thanks Sheikh Empiree May Almighty Allah continue to bless you and your family more

Regards Gifts to prize winners, i also agree with those who brought idea that cash should be considered instead of airtime transfer

1 Like

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 5:17am On Jun 03, 2019
Jazakamu lahi khayran
Sheikh Empires.
May Allah bless you in multifolds...
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 6:17am On Jun 03, 2019
lanrexlan:

Jazakumullah khairan Empiree, may Allah reward you in multiple folds. Only Allah can do that, our "Jazakumullah khairan" can't quantitfy your rewards with your creator. At least, everyone gets something.

As regards to sending cash instead, it would have been better if we could get someone outside the contestants. It is not that we don't trust ourselves but this is a public forum faah with faceless monikers. (I don't want stories that touch, make someone no receive over 100k finish, then boom, deactivate account. This is Naija grin) Only a few know themselves personally. If we could get someone outside the contestants, that would be perfect. Had it been the mods are functioning, that would be good. I would have suggested Albaqir if my akhee is still in Nigeria ni (At least, Empiree knows him beyond NL, and some other brothers too. I know him personally

But using an account of a contestant, that's no no. I support Alfa Rilwayne001 cheesy view, you can easily sell your airtime in Naija, there are many data sellers that buy airtime from people. Let's be on the safer side to avoid stories that touch.

Lol!!! I think the total amount is 35K and You believe people will run away with that?(it might be like a million to some Sha) grin Lol!!!
It happens that I won 8k or so last year and the person bought it for 7k that's the reason why I supported cash transfer..
As far as I'm concerned any method is okay by Me......
Mr lanre You think if ah will run away with ur money I will mention my full name. undecided , what have we learnt from Ramadan then?

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Rilwayne001: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2019
lanrexlan:

As regards to sending cash instead, it would have been better if we could get someone outside the contestants. It is not that we don't trust ourselves but this is a public forum faah with faceless monikers. (I don't want stories that touch, make someone no receive over 100k finish, then boom, deactivate account. This is Naija grin) Only a few know themselves personally. If we could get someone outside the contestants, that would be perfect. Had it been the mods are functioning, that would be good. I would have suggested Albaqir if my akhee is still in Nigeria ni (At least, Empiree knows him beyond NL, and some other brothers too. I know him personally cheesy)

LOL
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2019
Tessyy1701:

Lol!!! I think the total amount is 35K and You believe people will run away with that?(it might be like a million to some Sha) grin Lol!!!
It happens that I won 8k or so last year and the person bought it for 7k that's the reason why I supported cash transfer..
As far as I'm concerned any method is okay by Me......
Mr lanre, You think if ah will run away with ur money I will mention my full name. , what have we learnt from Ramadan then?

3 first positions (15k each), 3 second positions (13k each), 3 third positions (12k each), two fifth positions (8k each) and two eighth positions (4k each). That's a total of 144k.

Please don't think people are overwhelmed with the money or something. We aren't hungry, before the quiz competition people have been feeding and they would continue to feed after it. Don't think our lives depend on the money. It is just a way Empiree uses to celebrate Eid for brothers here and appreciation of "efforts" (The wordings "It might be like a million to some people sha" is highly insultive, degrading and insulting akhee, you might not mean it that way though).

What I am just after is just fairness and openness to all, I speak for myself ONLY. This is a public forum and I have met some amazing people here and we have become brothers beyond NL. We have built trust and brotherhood over the years.

What I want is a situation where justice would be served and one won't lose out of trust for another. Personally, I don't care which method they use, even if anyone run away with the money, that's the person's problem with Allah, not mine.

Moreover, my post didn't refer to you or point out names. You seem to be taking it personal. I was barely speaking on a general term and what I think would be better for all. Using a third party account apart from the contestants would be good. The third party didn't participate and moreover, it would be an old member whom Empiree himself, the mods and sone old members know very well. It is just about playing safe and nothing more. In Islam, even if you are transacting with your family members, Islam encourages writing it down. It is not that you don't trust them, it's for the sake of openness and for keeping records if one wanna backslide. That's what Ramadan taught us, that's what Islam taught us.

Akhee, please don't it personal. My post wasn't referring to you. May Allah rectify us all

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2019
^^^
I'd wanted to keep shut without saying much about your reply but on second thought I have to, at least for the sake of learning.

Firstly, this is public forum no doubt and we can not entirely dismiss the fact that bad people have always makes other good people seems bad.

However, this is Islamic section and for that matter we are talking about brothers who have took time to research and contributed to this thread one way or the other.I don't think any feeble Muslims would.want to go thru stress of researching and getting those answers just because of monetary aspect, but I believe for the love of Deen also. Pls this more than enough for someone to respect them and think GOOD about them ALL than generalizing bad behavior of some.people. Pls we aught to learn by imbibing the spirit of brotherhood in Islam than throwing shades on others. Well if you think you cant trust yourself that's fine, but generalizing as if everyone here is "blameworthy" is totally out of it on a pretext that where in faceless public forum. And that what your initial post suggests (as if NOBODY can be TRUSTED among the participants) which prompted bro Tessy replied, for he has volunteered to help out.

I am NOT really totally surprise with your position though, but there is should be decorum and adab with our presentations. When bro Rilwanney stated his position how he sell it to others he didn't cast aspersions on others like your post suggests. He simply aired his view, if other brother would like it.

We're in Ramadan for God sake, and if at this.juncture we can't THINK GOOD about ourselves and have good opinion about your bro in Islam especially here in the forum/section dedicated for.islamic scholarship, then something is terribly wrong somewhere. Oga empiree would have been the better position to have entertained such fear, but such is his understanding that he merely wave it as none issue.

Pls don't let us derail this thread with unnecessary discuss. Anybody willing to go by airtime should send their number to empiree has he had earlier said, and for those that be willing to go by cash we should send our detail to bro Tessy.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2019
^^^^^^

You are acussing someone of throwing shades but your post itself is full of shades. I simply aired my opinion without mentioning names, the brother inserted himself into the equation and even said "35k might be like a million to some people sha". (You see nothing wrong with that)

I was only stating that we should use a third party and nothing more. Strictly my opinion and views. I never suggested myself or anyone. I even trust Rilwayne001 for the job but I didn't suggest him. Why? Just fairness to all.

You don't even know Empiree stance on the issue and you went ahead to conclude for him. It's alright. But it seems you didn't comprehend my post and went ahead to throw subtle shades. May Allah rectify and forgive us all.

Peace
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 10:57am On Jun 03, 2019
lanrexlan:

3 first positions (15k each), 3 second positions (13k each), 3 third positions (12k each), two fifth positions (8k each) and two eighth positions (4k each). That's a total of 144k.

Please don't think people are overwhelmed with the money or something. We aren't hungry, before the quiz competition people have been feeding and they would continue to feed after it. Don't think our lives depend on the money. It is just a way Empiree uses to celebrate Eid for brothers here and appreciation of "efforts" (The wordings "It might be like a million to some people sha" is highly insultive, degrading and insulting akhee, you might not mean it that way though).

What I am just after is just fairness and openness to all, I speak for myself ONLY. This is a public forum and I have met some amazing people here and we have become brothers beyond NL. We have built trust and brotherhood over the years.

What I want is a situation where justice would be served and one won't lose out of trust for another. Personally, I don't care which method they use, even if anyone run away with the money, that's the person's problem with Allah, not mine.

Moreover, my post didn't refer to you or point out names. You seem to be taking it personal. I was barely speaking on a general term and what I think would be better for all. Using a third party account apart from the contestants would be good. The third party didn't participate and moreover, it would be an old member whom Empiree himself, the mods and sone old members know very well. It is just about playing safe and nothing more. In Islam, even if you are transacting with your family members, Islam encourages writing it down. It is not that you don't trust them, it's for the sake of openness and for keeping records if one wanna backslide. That's what Ramadan taught us, that's what Islam taught us.

Akhee, please don't it personal. My post wasn't referring to you. May Allah rectify us all
After the word "it might be million to some people" you can see the emoji I used + the abbreviation LOL.

And secondly I didn't take it personal
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2019
Tessyy1701:

After the word "it might be million to some people" you can see the emoji I used + the abbreviation LOL.

And secondly I didn't take it personal
And the sentence " (I don't want stories that touch, make someone no receive over 100k finish, then boom, deactivate account. This is Naija grin)", Isn't there an emoji there before you thought I was referring to you?! I was only kidding with that and it seems you didn't get the joke in the first place and you and Ladunal thought I was throwing shades, whereas I am not throwing any shades at anyone. May Allah rectify us.

Alhamudulilah, we are cool bro. cool I have nothing against sending the money to your account, I am just saying using a third party account (a mod or another person) will make it more open to all.
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2019
lanrexlan:
^^^^^^

You are acussing someone of throwing shades but your post itself is full of shades. I simply aired my opinion without mentioning names, the brother inserted himself into the equation and even said "35k might be like a million to some people sha". (You see nothing wrong with that)

I was only stating that we should use a third party and nothing more. Strictly my opinion and views. I never suggested myself or anyone. I even trust Rilwayne001 for the job but I didn't suggest him. Why? Just fairness to all.

You don't even know Empiree stance on the issue and you went ahead to conclude for him. It's alright. But it seems you didn't comprehend my post and went ahead to throw subtle shades. May Allah rectify and forgive us all.

Peace

It's enough Mr Lanre....

@sheik empiree just give Us airtime
Re: ...... by lanrexlan(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2019
Tessyy1701:

It's enough Mr Lanre....

@sheik empiree just give Us airtime
Nah, go with Ladunal stance. cheesy Barakallahu feekum
Re: ...... by Tessyy1701: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2019
lanrexlan:
And the sentence " (I don't want stories that touch, make someone no receive over 100k finish, then boom, deactivate account. This is Naija grin)", Isn't there an emoji there before you thought I was referring to you?! I was only kidding with that and it seems you didn't get the joke in the first place and you and Ladunal thought I was throwing shades, whereas I am not throwing any shades at anyone. May Allah rectify us.

Alhamudulilah, we are cool bro. cool I have nothing against sending the money to your account, I am just saying using a third party account (a mod or another person) will make it more open to all.

As it stand I will prefer it to be sent to Your account and You must sent my own first before I changed My mind that I don't want again grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.