Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216419 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:05am On May 30, 2019
aadoiza:
Question 1
i. In the Quran, Allah mentions creation of Adam how many places?
ii. What are the two (2) things that are responsibilities of Islamic State in the society?

Answer :
I. 6 times (17 vs 61, 15 vs 28-29, 7 vs 11, 3 vs 59, 32 vs 7 & 9, 23 vs 12)
II. 1. To bring together people of all races, languages, cultures, and classes under the umbrella of the divine laws and guidance of Allah.
2. To safeguard the integrity of the state and the religion of Allah thereby protecting them from the influences of those who seek to stifle the progress of Islam.
Question 2
i. Not surah Ikhlas, which surah and ayah gives a clear design of the unity of Allah.
ii. In which sura shahada summarized?.

Answer :
I. Surah Al-Baqara and Ayatul Qursiyu: Qur’an 2 vs 255
II. Qur’an 3 vs 18
Question 3
i. It is in the Quran, where Allah informs us of existence of life on the planet. What is the sura?.

ii. Which surah defined to whom zakat is payable?.

Answer:
I. Qur’an 42 vs 29, 57 vs 1, 16 vs 49-50, and 17 vs 44
II. Surah Al Baqara

Question 4

i. A nabi(PBUH) is mentioned twice in the Quran; what is his name and in what surah or surat?.
ii. What is the name of individual who was sent to Assyrians?.

Answer:
i. Al-Yasa; Qur’an 38 vs 48 and Qur’an 6 vs 86
ii. Yunus

Question 5
i. Milestone in its chapter 2, an important subject was discussed. What is the title of the chapter?
ii. After Allah, islamic political system makes authority responsible for who?

Answer:
i. “The Nature of The Qur’anic Method”
ii. Amir ul muslim

Question 6
i. The ‘rule of thumb’ with regards to belief in Allah is.....?
ii. Imam Tahawi said about Allah in his book, (Belief). What was it?

Answer:
i. Unity I.e Allah SWT is one (Tawhid)
ii. What Tahawi said about Allah are as follow:

1. Allah is One, without any partners
2. There is nothing like Him.
3. There is nothing that can overwhelm Him.
4. There is no god other than Him.
5. He is the Eternal without a beginning and enduring without end
6. He will never perish or come to an end.
7. Nothing happens except what He wills.
8. No imagination can conceive of Him and no understanding can comprehend Him.
9. He is different from any created being.
10. He is living and never dies and is eternally active and never sleeps.
11. He creates without His being in need to do so and provides for His creation without any effort.
12. He causes death with no fear and restores to life without difficulty.
13. He has always existed together with His attributes since before creation. Bringing creation into existence did not add anything to His attributes that was not already there. As He was, together with His attributes, in pre-eternity, so He will remain throughout endless time.
14. It was not only after the act of creation that He could be described as “the Creator” nor was it only by the act of origination that He could he described as “the Originator.”
15. He was always the Lord even when there was nothing to be Lord of, and always the Creator even when there was no creation.
16. In the same way that He is the “Bringer to life of the dead,” after He has brought them to life a first time, and deserves this name before bringing them to life, so too He deserves the name of “Creator” before He has created them.
17. This is because He has the power to do everything, everything is dependent on Him, everything is easy for Him, and He does not need anything. “There is nothing like Him and He is the Hearer, the Seer.” (al-Shura 42:11)
18. He created creation with His knowledge.
19. He appointed destinies for those He created.
20. He allotted to them fixed life spans.
21. Nothing about them was hidden from Him before He created them, and He knew everything that they would do before He created them.
22. He ordered them to obey Him and forbade them to disobey Him
23. Everything happens according to His degree and will, and His will is accomplished. The only will that people have is what He wills for them. What He wills for them occurs and what He does not will, does not occur.
24. He gives guidance to whomever He wills, and protects them, and keeps them safe from harm, out of His generosity; and He leads astray whomever He wills, and abases them, and afflicts them, out of His justice.
25. All of them are subject to His will either through His generosity or His justice.
26. He is Exalted beyond having opposites or equals.
27. No one can ward off His decree or delay His command or overpower His affairs.
28. We believe in all of this and are certain that everything comes from Him.
29. And we are certain that Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) is His chosen Servant and elect Prophet and His Messenger with whom He is well pleased,

Question 7
On the day of Judgement, man wishes to return to ‘dust’ which is his place of origin. If he is wishing to return to dust to escape punishment, then, why is Satan who was created from Fire going to Hellfire for punishment? (brainer). Note: I will counter your argument if it doesn’t make sense or valid.

Answer:
Dust is not fire and fire is not dust. Dust sullies, fire burns. The two elements will invariably be true to their respective natures, no matter what, except Allah wills otherwise. By way of illustration: if a man were to fall inside a puddle or muck his physical appearance would get soiled, despite being a creation from that very element. So also if shaytan is thrown into fire, the element from which he was created, he will definitely burn. These two creations don’t actually represent the living manifestations of the respective elements from which they were made i.e when you look at man you don’t actually see a living dust and if you saw shaytan you wouldn’t be seeing a living fire either. This fact shows that these two creations both are different in atomic or physical configurations from their respective source elements.
In conclusion, Allah says to shaytan in Al Araf vs 18, “I will surely fill hell with you, all together. ” This is a promise from Allah SWT and he never fails in his promises. so there is no hiding place for shaytan that day. He will be cast into fire and will certainly burn.

Question 8
i. The Quran is divided into thirty divisions, each part is called a juz. What is the name of the last juz in the Quran?
ii. Name 5 common attributes of prophets.

Answer:
i. Amma
ii.
• Sidiq
• Amanah
• Mujizah
• Tabligh
• Fatanah

Question 9
i. Name 5 scholars who who said muslims must memorize at least 13 Attributes of Allah. With reference is A+
ii. What did famous Imam Ja’far As-Sadiq say about Allah?
iii. “This is not the face of a liar”. This statement was made in reference to the prophet(SAW) by who?

Answer :
i. 1. Imam Abu Hanifa 2. Imam Al Ghazzali 3.Al Aqida As Sunusiyy 4. Al Fadaliyy 5. As Sharnubiyy
ii. Whoever fears Allah, Allah makes all things fear him, and whoever does not fear Allah, Allah makes him fear all things.
iii. Abdullahi ibn Salam

Question 10
i. The Baar’ah declaration was read by Ali(ra) but the Hajj that year was led by who?
ii. Which surah of Quran also known as al-maani’ah?
iii. The prophet(SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf(as) said to his brothers on the Day Of The Conquest Of Mecca....what was this famous statement?.

Answer:
i. Abu bakr As-Sidiq
ii. Suratul Mulk
iii. This day no reproach shall be on you. Allah will forgive you. He is the most merciful of the merciful. You can go away.

Examiner Empiree
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:06am On May 30, 2019
Usiyaro:
Question 1

7 places: Surah Al-Baqarah 2:30, Surah Al-Aaraf v 11, Surah Al-Hijr v 26, Surah 17 v Ayat 61, Surah 18 Al-Kahf v 50, Surah 20 Taha v 116, Surah 38 Sad v 71

ii. What are the two (2) things that are responsibilities of Islamic State in the society?

A. is responsible for the conduct of its members, the ummah as a whole.

B. in enforcing social order and security and in confronting enemies in times of war and peace.

Question 2

i. Not surah Ikhlas, which surah and ayah gives a clear design of the unity of Allah.

Surah Al-Hashr 59:22-24
Surah 2 Al-Baqarah, Ayat 255
Suratul fatiha v 1:“All praise is to Allah [alone] the Lord of every thing that exists.” [Tawheed-ur Ruboobeeyah (The Unity of Allah’s Lordship).]

Suratul fatiha v 2-3
“The Most Gracious, The Merciful. Master of the Day of Recompense” [Tawheed-al-Asma Wa-Siffaat- Tawhid of Allah’s names and attributes]

Suratul fatiha v 4
“You alone we worship and You alone we beseech for assistance” [Tawheed-ur Uluheeyah (The Unity of Allah’s Worship)]

Surah Al-‘An’am

Question 3

i. It is in the Quran, where Allah informs us of existence of life on the planet. What is the sura?.

(Surah Al-anbiya Verse 30)
(Surah Ash-Shuraa verse 29)

(Surah At-Tawbah verse 60)

Question 4

i. A nabi(PBUH) is mentioned twice in the Quran; what is his name and in what surah or surat?.

Prophet Al-yasa(Elisha) (A.S)
Surah An'aam 6 v 86, Surah Saad 38 v 48

Prophet Yunus (A.S)

Question 5

i. Milestone in its chapter 2, an important subject was discussed. What is the title of the chapter?.

THE NATURE OF THE QUR’ANIC METHOD

The ummah

Question 6

i. The 'rule of thumb' with regards to belief in Allah is.....?

To believe that "Allah is one" in the sense that there is no likeness to him among things and in the sense that nothing can be added to or subtracted from his being, no multiplicity or division conceivable in Him, neither outwardly, nor in the mind, nor in the imagination(He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent Quran 112:3-4). God alone possesses such a unity

ii. Imam Tahawi said about Allah in his book, (Belief). what was it?

He controls all things and nothing has any control over Him. None can be independent of Allah for as much as the blink of an eye. Whoever considers himself independent of Allah for as much as the blink of an eye has committed unbelief and has become among of the people of perdition.

Question 7

On the day of Judgement, man wishes to return to 'dust' which is his place of origin. If he is wishing to return to dust to escape punishment, then, why is Satan who was created from Fire going to Hellfire for punishment? (brainer). Note: I will counter your argument if it doesn't make sense or valid.

(Allaah) said (to Iblees): ‘Get out from this (Paradise), disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely, I will fill Hell with you all’
[al-A’raaf 7:18]

The fact that the jinn were created from fire does not necessarily mean that they are fire now, just as man was created from dust but he is not dust now.
Abu’l-Wafa’ ibn Aqeel said:
The devils and jinn are attributed to fire just as man is attributed to dust, clay and baked clay. What is meant in the case of man is that he originates from clay, but a human being is not clay in a real sense, rather he used to be clay. Similarly the jinn were fire in the beginning. End quote.
Laqt al-Marjaan fi Ahkaam al-Jaan, p. 33, quoted in ‘Aalim al-Jinn wa’l-Shayaateen, p. 58.
Although man was created from clay, a little of it will harm him; if he is buried beneath it he will die, and if he is struck with it (such as with baked clay), he will be wounded or will die. So it not strange to think that although the jinn were created from fire, they will be punished with the Fire of Hell.

Question 8

i. The Quran is divided into thirty divisions, each part is called a juz. What is the name of the last juz in the Quran?

Juz Amma

ii. Name 5 common attributes of prophets

Ismah (Innocence)
Amanah (Trust)
Sidq (Loyalty)
Fatanah (Intelligence)
Tabligh (Conveying)
Mu’jiza (miracle)

Question 9

i. Name 5 scholars who who said muslims must memorize at least 13 Attributes of Allah. With reference is A+

No idea.

ii. What did famous Imam Ja'far As-Sadiq say about Allah?

Q 9 b, "Whoever claims that God has ordered evil, has lied about God. Whoever claims that both good and evil are attributed to him, has lied about God"

"God does not order created beings to do something without providing for them a means of not doing it, though they do not do it, or not do it without God's permission".

iii. "This is not the face of a liar". This statement was made in reference to the prophet(SAW) by who?

Abdullah bin Salam

Question 10

i. The Baar'ah declaration was read by Ali(ra) but the Hajj that year was led by who?

Abu Bakr Siddiq (R.A.)

ii. Which surah of Quran also known as al-maani'ah?

Suratul Mulk

iii. The prophet(SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf(as) said to his brothers on the Day Of The Conquest Of Mecca....what was this famous statement?.

"No one will blame you this day! Allah will forgive you, and He is the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy." Quran 12 v 72
Re: ...... by Tezerdyo: 12:06am On May 30, 2019
Question 1

Answer:- 20places

ANSWER:-
a. Handing trust to their rightful owner
b. Always pass justice upon men with fairness

Question 2

ANSWER:- Surah Al-Baqarah (Ayah 255)

ANSWER:- surah Al- imran

Question 3

Surat As-Zumar

ANSWER:- Surah Al-Tawbah (Quran 9)

Question 4

a. Nabi Ilyas"Surat As-Saafat verse 123 and 130
b. Nabi Idreez"Surat Mariam verse 56 and Surat Al-Anbiya verse 85
c. Nabi Zul-Kifl" Surat Sad verse 48 and Surat Al-Anbiya verse 85

ANSWER:- Nabi Yunus

Question 5

i. Milestone in its chapter 2, an important subject was discussed. What is the title of the chapter?.

ANSWER:- The nature of the Quranic method

ANSWER:- Prophet

Question 6

ANSWER:

Al-Tahawi made a specific point of mentioning that Allah is not in need of the Arsh and those who carry it (the angels as established in the Quran) They are all in need of Allah, as it is by Allah's Qudroh (power). And it is for this reason that Al-Tahawi specifically mentioned that Allah is Mustaghni (Not in need) of the throne and what is below it.

Question 7

On the day of Judgement, man wishes to return to 'dust' which is his place of origin. If he is wishing to return to dust to escape punishment, then, why is Satan who was created from Fire going to Hellfire for punishment? (brainer). Note: I will counter your argument if it doesn't make sense or valid.

ANSWER:- Although man was created from clay, a little of it will harm him; if he is buried beneath it he will die, and if he is struck with it (such as with baked clay), he will be wounded or will die. So it not strange to think that although the jinn were created from fire, they will be punished with the Fire of Hell.

Assuming Shaytaan were fire – for the sake of argument – and Allaah wanted to punish him with the Fire of Hell, then Allaah is Able to do all things, and He is not incapable of anything, may He be glorified and exalted.

QUESTION 8

ANSWER:- Juz'u Amma

ANSWER
a. Sidq
b. Amanah
c. Tabligh
d. Fatanah
e. Mujiza/ Ismah

QUESTION 9

ANSWER:- Whoever claims that Allah ordered evil has lied about Allah. Whoever claims that both good and evil are attributed to Him, has lied about Allah"

iii. "This is not the face of a liar". This statement was made in reference to the prophet(SAW) by who?

Answer:- Abdullah Ibn Salam

QUESTION 10

i. The Baar'ah declaration was read by Ali(ra) but the Hajj that year was led by who?
Answer:- Abubakr (AS)

Answer:- Surat Mulk

Answer:- "No reproach on You this day", Go Your way, for You are freed ones"
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:08am On May 30, 2019
Tezerdyo:
Question 1

Answer:- 20places

a. Handing trust to their rightful owner
b. Always pass justice upon men with fairness

Question 2

ANSWER:- Surah Al-Baqarah (Ayah 255)

ANSWER:- surah Al- imran

Question 3

Surat As-Zumar

ANSWER:- Surah Al-Tawbah (Quran 9)

Question 4

a. Nabi Ilyas"Surat As-Saafat verse 123 and 130
b. Nabi Idreez"Surat Mariam verse 56 and Surat Al-Anbiya verse 85
c. Nabi Zul-Kifl" Surat Sad verse 48 and Surat Al-Anbiya verse 85

ANSWER:- Nabi Yunus

Question 5

ANSWER:- The nature of the Quranic method

ANSWER:- Prophet

Question 6

ANSWER:

Al-Tahawi made a specific point of mentioning that Allah is not in need of the Arsh and those who carry it (the angels as established in the Quran) They are all in need of Allah, as it is by Allah's Qudroh (power). And it is for this reason that Al-Tahawi specifically mentioned that Allah is Mustaghni (Not in need) of the throne and what is below it.

Question 7

ANSWER:- Although man was created from clay, a little of it will harm him; if he is buried beneath it he will die, and if he is struck with it (such as with baked clay), he will be wounded or will die. So it not strange to think that although the jinn were created from fire, they will be punished with the Fire of Hell.

Assuming Shaytaan were fire – for the sake of argument – and Allaah wanted to punish him with the Fire of Hell, then Allaah is Able to do all things, and He is not incapable of anything, may He be glorified and exalted.

QUESTION 8

ANSWER:- Juz'u Amma

ANSWER
a. Sidq
b. Amanah
c. Tabligh
d. Fatanah
e. Mujiza/ Ismah

QUESTION 9

ANSWER:- Whoever claims that Allah ordered evil has lied about Allah. Whoever claims that both good and evil are attributed to Him, has lied about Allah"

Answer:- Abdullah Ibn Salam

QUESTION 10

Answer:- Abubakr (AS)

Answer:- Surat Mulk

Answer:- "No reproach on You this day", Go Your way, for You are freed ones"
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:11am On May 30, 2019
Empiree:
Submission 3

This is bad submission. You quoted wrongly.
Corrected check.again

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:11am On May 30, 2019
I think i have 9 submission. I will advise lanrexlan to post his answers to my thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/2042359/shaykh-adam-abdullah-al-ilory

Sorry you got banned but i noticed you posted first
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:13am On May 30, 2019
LadunaI:

Question 1

Answer: Six (6) times

Answer: 1. Establishment of Justice 2. Protection of Life and Property

Question 2
Answer: Q21:22 Surah Anbiya
"Had there been in them any gods other than Allah, they would have both been in a state of disorder; therefore, glory to Allah, the Lord of the dominion, above what they attribute (to Him)". (21:22)

Answer: Q37:35 and Q48:29

إِنَّہُمۡ كَانُوٓاْ إِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّهُ يَسۡتَكۡبِرُونَ

For when it was said unto them, There is no Allah save Allah... Q37:35

مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ ٱللَّهِ‌ۚ ...

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah...
Q48:29

Question 3[/b[b]i. It is in the Quran, where Allah informs us of existence of life on the planet. What is the sura?.

Answer:42:29 Surah Ash-Shura

And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the living creatures that He has scattered through them: and He has power to gather them together when He wills.

Answer: Surah Taubah Q9:60

Alms are for the poor and the needy, and those employed to administer the (funds); for those whose hearts have been (recently) reconciled (to Truth); for those in bondage and in debt; in the cause of Allah; and for the wayfarer: (thus is it) ordained by Allah, and Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.Q9:60

Question 4

Answer:
1-Prophet Idris (Enoch) (2 times - 19:56, 21:85
2- Prophet Ilyas (Elijah)(6:85, 37:123)
3- Prophet Al Yasa (Elisha)(2 times - 38:48, 6:85-87)

Answer: Prophet Yunus(as)

Question 5

Answer: The Nature Of The Qur'anic Method

Answer: Khalifah (Khilafah -Caliphate)

Question 6

Answer:
1- Knowledge which negates ignorance.

2- Certainty which negates doubt.

3- Sincerity and purity of intent which negates Shirk.

4- Truthfulness which negates hypocrisy.

5- Love and devotion which negates disdain of Allah`s religion.

6- Submission which negates disobedince.
7- Acceptance which negate rejections or denial

[b]

Answer:-
1. Allah is One, without any partners.
5. He is the Eternal without a beginning and enduring without end.
6. He will never perish or come to an end.
7. Nothing happens except what He wills.
8. No imagination can conceive of Him and no understanding can comprehend Him.
9. He is different from any created being.
9. He is living and never dies and is eternally active and never sleeps.
10. He creates without His being in need to do so and provides for His creation without any effort
11. He causes death with no fear and restores to life without difficulty.
12. He has always existed together with His attributes since before creation. Bringing creation into existence did not add anything to His attributes that was not already there. As He was, together with His attributes, in pre-eternity, so He will remain throughout endless time.
13. It was not only after the act of creation that He could be described as 'the Creator' nor was it only by the act of origination that He could he described as 'the Originator'.
14. He was always the Lord even when there was nothing to be Lord of, and always the Creator even when there was no creation.In the same way that He is the 'Bringer to life of the dead', after He has brought them lo life a first time, and deserves this name before bringing them to life, so too He deserves the name of 'Creator' before He has created them.This is because He has the power to do everything, everything is dependent on Him, everything is easy

Question 7[b]
On the day of Judgement, man wishes to return to 'dust' which is his place of origin. If he is wishing to return to dust to escape punishment, then, why is Satan who was created from Fire going to Hellfire for punishment? (brainer). Note: I will counter your argument if it doesn't make sense or valid.[/b]
Answer:
The fact that the jinn were created from fire does not necessarily mean that they are fire now, just as man was created from dust but he is not dust now.

The devils and jinn are attributed to fire just as man is attributed to dust, clay and baked clay. What is meant in the case of man is that he originates from clay, but a human being is not clay in a real sense, rather he used to be clay. Similarly the jinn were fire in the beginning.

Although man was created from clay, a little of it will harm him; if he is buried beneath it he will die, and if he is struck with it (such as with baked clay), he will be wounded or will die. So it not strange to think that although the jinn were created from fire, they will be punished with the Fire of Hell.

Allaah created the jinn from fire, but they are not fire now!

Question 8

Answer: Juz Ammah

Answer:
1.Sidk(Truthfulness): "Sidk" means being upright. Every prophet is an upright and truthful person. They never lie. All prophets refrained from lying in their lives prior to prophecy as well.

2.Amana(Trustworthiness): "Amana" refers to being reliable. All prophets are trustworthy and reliable people.

3.Isma(Protected): "Isma" refers to being protected from sin. Prophets never, at any point in their lives, took part in sins that could be considered shirk (associating partners with Allah) or kufr (Denying Allah).
4.Fatana(Intelligent): "Fatana" refers to prophets being smart, intelligent and alert. If prophets were not smart and intelligent they would not have been able to convince the people they addressed and cause communities to change.

5.Tabligh(Conveyance of Message): "Tabligh" refers to Prophets' the complete conveyance of the commands and prohibitions they receive from Allah to the people.

6: All prophet are shepherd

Question 9

Answer: Al-Fusaliyy, Al-Jaza'irry, Al-Sanusiyy, Imam an-Nasafiyy

Answer:
1.He who recognizes Allah accurately will fear Him. He who fears Allah accurately will disregard the worldly pleasures

2.Fear Allah even if to some extent. Construct a screen between Him and you even if transparent.

3.Everything has limits. The limit of conviction is not to fear anything besides Allah.

Answer: Abdullah bn Salam( ra)

Question 10

i. The Baar'ah was read by Ali(ra) but the Hajj that year was led by who?
Answer: Abu Bakr As-Sidiq(ra)

Answer: Surah Al-Mulk Q68

iii. The prophet(SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf(as) said to his brothers on the Day Of The Conquest Of Mecca.
Answer:

قَالَ لَا تَثۡرِيبَ عَلَيۡكُمُ ٱلۡيَوۡمَ‌ۖ يَغۡفِرُ ٱللَّهُ لَكُمۡ‌ۖ وَهُوَ أَرۡحَمُ ٱلرَّٲحِمِينَ

He said: Have no fear this day! May Allah forgive you, and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.
Q12:92

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:16am On May 30, 2019
I have to do the counts later until i see 10 submissions. It stops @10. Right now, the pressure is up. Awe ngbo mi seriously plus i am at work. I will simply counts all submissions to 10 people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Excel70: 12:21am On May 30, 2019
[b][/b]Question 1 in the quran ALLAH mentioned creation of adam hom many places
Answer 6 places
[b][/b]What are two things that are resposibilities of islamic state
Answer propogation of justice
Upholding of iman

Question 2 which gives a clear design of unity of Allah
Answer surah baqarah 255
Which surah was shahadah summarised
Answer surah fatiha

Question 3 surah where Llah informed us of life on the planet
Surah dhaariyat and Anbiya
Which surah talk about who zakat is payable
Answer surah Taubah

Question 4 a nabi was mentioned twice in the quran which surah
Prophet Idrees(alayhi salam) surah maryam and surah anbiyaah
What is the name of idividual sent to assyrians
Prophet Yunus

Question 5 milestone in it chapter two an impirtant subject was discussed
Answer the nature of rhe Quran method
After Allah islamic political system makes rensponsibity for whom
Answer The Prophet (saw)

Question 6 the rule of thumb with regard to belief in Allah is
Answer oneness of Allah

Question 8the last juzz of quran is called
Answer juzz amma
Five common attributes of the prophet
Answer: truthfulness, intelligence, trustworthyness, conveyance of message

Questoin 9 name at least five scholars who said muslims must know at least 13 attributes of Allah
Answer malik ibn Annal, Ahmed ibn Hanbal, Abu Hanifah, Imam Ahmad, Imam Ash shafie

What did imam jafar said about AllaH
Answer if Allah want to do good for a slave he makes him refrain from life of this world ,see the and makes him understand the religion

This is not the face of a liar this statement was made in reference to the propphet by whom
Answer Abdullah ibn salem a jewish arab

Question10 the baraah declaration was read by alli hajj was led by who
AnswerAbu bakr siddiq

Which surah is known as surah al maiiah
Anser surah mulk

The prophet (saw) said exact thing yusuf said to his brothers
Answer he said" no reproach on you this day may Allah forgive you abd he is most merciful of those who show mercy(surah yusuf 12:92)
Re: ...... by Nafizzey(m): 12:36am On May 30, 2019
Question 1

Answer: Story of Adam and creation is pieced throughout the Quran. There are references in suras 2, 4, 5, 7, 15, 20, 21, 38 and others.

i. What are the two (2) things that are responsibilities of Islamic State in the society?[b]

Answer
Applications of Islamic law
Protection of lives Muslims and non

Question 2
[b] i. Not surah Ikhlas, which surah and ayah gives a clear design of the unity of Allah.

Answer Surah al baqara 2:55 & 256
Surah alimran 18

Answer

Q 3:18

Surah an nisah 87

[/b]Question 3
i. It is in the Quran, where Allah informs us of
existence of life on the planet . What is the sura?.[/b]

Answrer Q 65:12

ii. Which surah defined to whom zakat is payable?
Answer Surah At-Tauba Q9:60

Question 4
Answer : Prophet Iliyas

s at the time of the Assyrian Empire- Jonah, Amos, Hosea, Isaiah, Micah,Zephaniah,Nahum,Habbakkuk

Question 5
i. Milestone in its chapter 2, an important subject was discussed. What is the title of the chapter?

Answer: The nature of Quranic method

Answer: Leaders

Question 6

Answer : Allah is one he begotten none  and nor is he begotten. None like him

Answer
We say about Allah's unity believing by Allah's help - that Allah is One, without any partners.
6. He will never perish or come t. Etc

We ask Allah to make us firm in our belief and seal our lives with it and to protect us from variant ideas, scattering opinions and evil schools of view such as those of the
Mushabbihah, the Mu'tazilah , the Jahmiyyah , the Jabriyyah , the Qadriyyah and others like them who go against the Sunnah and Jama'ah and have allied themselves with error.

Question 7

Question 8

Answer Q:01 Al fatiha

Answer
Truthfulness
Trustworthy
Intelligent
Conveyance of message
Most of them were Shepherd before becoming prophet

Question 9

ii. What did famous Imam Ja'far As-Sadiq say about Allah?[b/]

Answer
God’s law is occasional and unpredictable, and that the servants' duty is not to embark on reasoning in order to discover the law, but to submit to the inscrutable will of God as revealed by the imam.

[b]iii. "This is not the face of a liar" . This statement was made in reference to the prophet(SAW) by who?[/]

Answer: Abdullahi ibn Salam RA

Question 10
[b]i. The Baar'ah declaration was read by Ali(ra) but the Hajj that year was led by who?

Answer:Abu Bakr as-Sideeq R.A

Answer Surah Al-Mulk

. The prophet(SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf(as) said to his brothers on the Day Of The Conquest Of Mecca....what was this famous statement?

Answer: The Prophet ( SAW ) said “I speak to you in the same words of the prophet Yusuf spoke to his brothers” and he recited an ayah of the Qur’an

“No blame will there be upon you today. Allah will forgive you; and He is the most merciful of the merciful” (Surah Yusuf, ayah 92).
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 12:45am On May 30, 2019
Question 1. In the Quran, Allah mentions of Adam how many places?
Ans: Once.
إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَىٰ عِندَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ ۖ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ - 3:59
Ans: Economic responsibility and Security of lives and properties

Question 2
Ans: Surah Baqorah and Ayatyul Kursiy(255)
ii. In which sura shahada summarized?
Ans: Surat Ikhlas.
Question 3
Ans: Surah Ashuraa

Ans: Al-Tawbah

Question 4
Ans:Eedris(A.s)
Surat Maryam and Surat Anbiya.
Ans:Yunus
Question 5
Ans:THE NATURE OF THE QUR’ANIC METHOD
ii. After Allah, islamic political system makes authority responsible for who
Ans: The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)
Question 6
Ans: The Shahadah:
Ans:Allah is One, without any partners.
There is nothing like Him.
There is nothing that can overwhelm Him.
There is no god other than Him.
He is the Eternal without a beginning and enduring without end.
He will never perish or come to an end.
Nothing happens except what He wills.
No imagination can conceive of Him and no understanding can comprehend Him.
He is different from any created being.
He is living and never dies and is eternally active and never sleeps.
He creates without His being in need to do so and provides for His creation without any effort.
He causes death with no fear and restores to life without difficulty.
He has always existed together with His attributes since before creation. Bringing creation into existence did not add anything to His attributes that was not already there. As He was, together with His attributes, in pre-eternity, so He will remain throughout endless time.
It was not only after the act of creation that He could be described as 'the Creator' nor was it only by the act of origination that He could he described as 'the Originator'.
He was always the Lord even when there was nothing to be Lord of, and always the Creator even when there was no creation.
In the same way that He is the 'Bringer to life of the dead', after He has brought them lo life a first time, and deserves this name before bringing them to life, so too He deserves the name of 'Creator' before He has created them.
This is because He has the power to do everything, everything is dependent on Him, everything is easy for Him, and He does not need anything; "There is nothing like Him and He is the Hearer, the Seer." [Al-Qur'an 42:11]
He created creation with His knowledge.
He appointed destinies for those He created.
He allotted to them fixed life spans.
Nothing about them was hidden from Him before He created them, and He knew everything that they would do before He created them.
He ordered them to obey Him and forbade them to disobey Him.
Everything happens according to His degree and will, and His will is accomplished. The only will that people have is what He wills for them. What He wills for them occurs and what He does not will, does not occur.
He gives guidance to whoever He wills, and protects them, and keeps them safe from harm, out of His generosity; and He leads astray whoever He wills, and abases them, and afflicts them, out of His justice.
All of them are subject to His will between either His generosity or His justice.
He is exalted beyond having opposites or equals.
No one can ward off His decree or put back His command or overpower His affairs.
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 12:47am On May 30, 2019
[quote author=Alhajiemeritus post=78844731][/quote]
Question 7
Ans.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Shaytaan flows through the son of Adam as blood flows.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1933) and Muslim (2175).
If the Shaytaan was fire, he would burn man, because the Shaytaan is inside him. So we can see the difference between the Shaytaan being fire and being created from fire.
If the Shaytaan were fire now – for the sake of argument – and Allaah wanted to punish him with the Fire of Hell, then Allaah is Able to do all things, and He is not incapable of anything, may He be glorified and exalted.
And Allaah knows best
Question 8
Ans: Juz Amah
Ans: Sidq, Isma, Fatana, Tabligh, Amanda

Question 9
Ans:
Sunusiyy, who is the author of the Sunusiyy Creed, which is called al ^Aqidah as Sunusiyy, and also Al Faddaliyy (a malikiyy scholar),ash Sharnubiyy also a malikiyy scholarImaam Abu Hanifa, he mentioned this in his book “al Fiqhu l-Akbar” In his book ‘Fathul-Bari’ the great Hafidh Ibn Hajr al-^Asqalaniyy, the well-known Shafi^iyy scholar also mentioned it.
Ans: He who claims Allah is in anything on or from anything commits shirk.
Because if he had been on anything, he would have been carried, if he was in anything he whould have been contained, if he was from anything, he would have been a creation.
Ans:Abdullah ibn Salam

Question 10
Ans: Abu Bakr
Ans: Al-Mulk
Ans:No one will blame you this day! Allah will forgive you, and He is the Most Merciful of all those who show merc
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:16am On May 30, 2019
Empiree:
I have to do the counts later until i see 10 submissions. It stops @10. Right now, the pressure is up. Awe ngbo mi seriously plus i am at work. I will simply counts all submission to 10 people.

Shaikh Empiree, please clarify a bit more on it stops at 10 counts - for the people who have met 12am only or for everyone, whether you meet 12am or not?!!! undecided
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:37am On May 30, 2019
movado19:

Shaikh Empiree, please clarify a bit more on it stops at 10 counts - for the people who have met 12am only or for everyone, whether you meet 12am or not?!!! undecided
means order of submission is counted to 10. Remember it is only 10 participants needed. I hope you were able to make it?. I haven't critically go through submissions yet.
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:40am On May 30, 2019
Question 1
ANS:
Verses that directly mention the creation of Adam are two
a. Al Imran 3:59 Adam
b. Al Araf 7:11 Adam

ANS:
Based upon al-ṣaḥīfah document (aka the constitution of Madinah)
enforcing social order and security
confronting enemies in times of war and peace

Question 2
ANS:
Al Baqarah 2:255
Ayatul Kursi (verse 255) gives a clear design of the unity of Allah, apart from Surah Ikhlas; because it mentions the zati of Allah (unity, essence,oneness).
iii. In which sura shahada summarized?.
ANS:
Al Imran 3:18
Question 3
ANS:
Based on how Quran is read:
Surah Baqarah Q2:11
And when it is said to them: “Make no mischief on earth,” they say: “We are only peacemakers”.

Surah Baqarah Q2:22
Who has made the earth a resting place for you, and the sky as a canopy and sent down rain from the sky and brought forth fruits as a provision for you….”

Surah Baqarah Q2:29
He it is who created for you all that is on earth…

Surah Baqarah Q2:30
And remember when your Lord said to the angels: “Verily, I am going to place mankind generations after generations on earth”
They said: “Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood – while we glorify You with praises and Thanks and Sanctify You?”
He (Allah) said: “I know that which you do not know.”

Based on Chronological revelation of Quran:
Al Mursalat Q77:25-27
Have we not made the earth a receptacle?
For the living and the dead?
And have placed therein firm, and tall mountains; and have given you to drink sweet water?

Al Qaf Q50:7
And the earth! We have spread it out and set thereon mountains standing firm, and have produced therein every kind of lovely growth.

Al Jinn Q72:10
And we know not whether evil is intended for those on earth or whether their Lord intends for them a right path.

An Naziat Q79:30-33
And after that He spread the earth;
And brought forth therefrom its water and its pasture;
And the moutains He has formly fixed;
To be a provision and benefit for you and your cattle.

ANS:
Al Tawbah 9:60

Eight classes of people who can receive zakat are:
Al fuqara – the poor
Al masakin – the needy
Zakat administrators
Those whose hearts are to be reconciled
Those in bondage (captives and slaves)
The debt-ridden person or people
In and for the cause of Allah
The wayfarer

Question 4
ANS:
Nabi Idris
Surah Maryam Q19:56
Surah Al Anbiya Q21:85

Nabi Ilyaas
Surah Al Anaam Q6:85
Surah As Saaffat Q37:123

Dhul-Kifl
Surah Sad Q38:48

Nabi Al-Yasa’a
Surah Al Anaam Q6:86

ii. What is the name of individual who was sent to guide the Assyrian people?.
ANS:
Prophet Yunus (Jonah) was sent to the Assyrians.
Nineveh (Naynawa) was the capital of the Assyrian Empire.

‘If only there had been a single township (among those We warned), which believed, so its faith should have profited it, except the People of Jonah? When they believed, We removed from them the Chastisement of Ignominy in the life of the present, and permitted them to enjoy (their life) for a while”. Q10:98

Ibn Kathir on Q10:98:
"The point is that between Musa and Yunus, there were no nation in its entirety that believed except the people of Yunus, the people of Naynawa (Nineveh). And they only believed because they feared that the torment from which their Messenger warned them, might strike them. They actually witnessed its signs. So they cried to Allah and asked for help. They engaged in humility in invoking Him. They brought their children and cattle and asked Allah to lift the torment from which their Prophet had warned them. As a result, Allah sent down His mercy and removed the scourge from them and gave them respite”.

And remember Zunnün, when he departed in wrath: He imagined that We had no power over him! But he cried through the depths of darkness, "There is no god but Thou: glory to Thee: I was indeed wrong!" So We listened to him: and delivered him from distress: and thus do We deliver those who have faith. Q21:87-88
Ibn Kathir on Q21:87-88:

This story is mentioned here, and in Surat As-Saffat and Surah Nun. Yunus bin Matta, upon him be peace, was sent by Allah to the people of Nineveh, which was a town in the area of Mawsil [in northern Iraq] ...
(Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Abridged, Volume 6, Surat Al-Isra', Verse 39 to the end of Surat Al-Mu'minun, first edition July 2000, p. 481; bold emphasis ours)

So also was Jonah among those sent (by Us). When he ran to the ship (fully) laden, He (agreed to) cast lots, and he was of the rebutted.Then the big Fish did swallow him, and he had done acts worthy of blame. Had it not been that he (repented and) glorified Allah, He would certainly have remained inside the Fish till the Day of Resurrection. But We cast him forth on the naked shore in a state of sickness, And We caused to grow, over him, a spreading plant of the gourd kind. And We sent him (on a mission) to a hundred thousand (men) or more. And they believed; so We permitted them to enjoy (their life) for a while. Q37:139-148

In interpreting this Ayah, Qatadah said: ‘No town has denied the truth and then believed when they saw the scourge, and then their belief benefited them, with the exception of the people of Yunus. When they lost their prophet and they thought that the scourge was close upon them, Allah sent through their hearts the desire to repent. So they wore woolen fabrics and they separated each animal from its offspring. They then cried out to Allah for forty nights. When Allah saw the truth in their hearts and that they were sincere in their repentance and regrets, He removed the scourge from them.’
Qatadah said: ‘It is mentioned that the people of Yunus were in Naynawa, the land of Mosul.’ This was also reported from Ibn Mas'ud, Mujahid, Sai'd bin Jubayr and others from the Salaf."
(Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Abridged, Volume 4, Surat Al-A’raf to the end of Surah Yunus, first edition May 2000, p. 660)

Question 5
ANS:
The title of the chapter is “The Nature of the Quranic Method’.
This dealt with the Makkan portion of the Quran revealed to Rasul (SAW) with the primary and greatest question of faith with two main aspects namely the Divine and human aspects and the relationship between them.

The aspect of man’s existence in the universe, his position and relationship to others, the universe, his ultimate goal and his relationship with Allah.

Man was made to realise that a non-arab wasn’t more important than an arab and vise versa.
The Quran reveals to man the secret of his existence as well as that of the universe surrounding him, who he is, where he came from, the purpose of his existence, who administers the universe he has come to know, who alternates night and day, as well as how to relate to his Creator.

Man’s existence will continue to depend on his relations to others, the universe and Allah.
This was why it took 13 years of the Makkan period to detail and expound on this very important spheres of man’s life and existence.

(Milestones by Imam Sayyid Qutb - Chapter 2, page 37)

ANS:
Surah An Nisa Q4:59
“O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you.”

After Allah, the Islamic political system makes authority responsible for the Messenger (SAW) and then those in authority, under these two strict regulations:

"there is no obedience in sin"
"do not obey a creature against his creator"
For Sunnis, uulaa al-amr are the rulers (Caliphs and kings) but for Shi'is this refers to the Imams.
Momen, Moojan, Introduction to Shi'i Islam, Yale University Press, 1985 p.192

Question 6
ANS:
He (Allah) is one and only, and not to associate partners (shirk) with Him in His Lordship.
Surah Al Anaam Q6:82

O you who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book which He revealed to His Messenger, and the Book which He revealed to those before him. Whoso disbelieves in Allah, His angels, His Books, and His Messengers and the Last Day, he verily has wandered far astray.”
Surah An Nisa Q4:136

ANS:
Imam Tahawi said about Allah in his book (Belief) that:
“Allah is exalted from limits, boundaries and framework, limbs and body parts; and the six directions do not encompass Allah like they do for his creation”.

Question 7
ANS:
Satan who was created from fire will be punished with hellfire because this is a solemn promise from and by Allah to do so in the Quran as follows:
Surah Al A’raaf Q7:18
Allah said to Iblis: ‘Get out from this (Paradise), disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely, I will fill Hell with you all’”

Surah Saad Q38:84-85
Allah said:
“The truth is — and the truth I say
That I will fill Hell with you Iblis (Satan)and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together”

Surah Al Jinn Q72:15
“And as for the Qasitun (disbelievers who deviated from the Right Path), they shall be firewood for Hell”

Al-Tabari said:
“This is an oath from Allah, may He be glorified and exalted; He swore that whoever among the sons of Adam followed the enemy of Allah Iblis and obeyed him, He would fill Hell with them all, i.e., with the disbelievers among the sons of Adam who followed Iblis, and with Iblis and his offspring”.
Tafsir al-Tabari, 8/139
“Although man was created from clay, a little of it will harm him; if he is buried beneath it he will die, and if he is struck with it (such as with baked clay), he will be wounded or will die. So, it not strange to think that although the jinn were created from fire, they will be punished with the Fire of Hell”.
Laqt al-Marjaan fi Ahkaam al-Jaan, p. 33, quoted in ‘Aalim al-Jinn wa’l-Shayaateen, p. 58.

Question 8
ANS:
Juz Amma

ANS:
The 5 common attributes of prophets are:
1.Sidk which means to be upright and truthful.
2.Amana which means to be trustworthy and reliable.
3.Isma which means to be protected from sins, for example kufr, shirk, zina.
4.Fatana: which is the state of being smart, discerning, intelligent and alert.
5.Tabligh is the total and delivery or conveyance of the commands and prohibitions they receive from Allah to the people.

Question 9
i. Name at least 5 scholars who who said muslims must memorize at least 13 Attributes of Allah. With reference is A+
ANS:
The 13 attributes of Allah that every pubescent and sane Muslim is obliged to know are called the attributes of essence of the Self of Allah (sifatu 'dh-dhat) and Allah is not attributed with their opposites.
The scholars established by consensus he who is ignorant of them is a committer of an enormous sin (fasiq).

These thirteen (13) attributes are:
Existence (al-Wujud)
Oneness (al-Wahdaniyyah)
Eternity (al-Qidam)
Everlastingness (al-Baqa')
Non-neediness of others (al-Qiyamu bin-Nafs)
Non-resemblance to the creatures (al-mukhalafatu lil-hawadith)
Power (al-Qudrah)
Will (al-Iradah)
Knowledge (al-^Ilm)
Life (al-Hayah)
Hearing (as-Sami)
Sight (al-Basar)
Speech (al-Kalam)
The scholars are:
Sunusiyy author of the Sunusiyy Creed which is called Al Aqidah As Sunusiyy.
Al Faddaliyy, a malikiyy scholar.
Ash Sharnubiyy, a malikiyy scholar .
Imaam Abu Hanifa, a salafi scholar (he mentioned this in his book called All Fiqhu l-Akbar.
Abu Ja'far Ahmad at-Tahawi’s Aqida Tahawiya - a Hanafi jurist.
Ibn Qudhama - Lum'atul-Itiqād.
Ibn Taymiyyah - al-ʿAqīdah al-Wāsiṭiyyah .
Ibn al-Dhahabī.

ANS:
When Abu Basir asked him about God and that whether believers see Him on the Day of Resurrection, he answered:
"Yes, and they have already seen Him before the Day of Resurrection." Abu Basir asked, "When ?"
Al-Sadiq replied: "When He said to them, Am I not your Lord? They said: Yea, verily."(Q7:172)
Then he was quiet for a time. Then said, "Truly the believers see him in this world before the Day of Resurrection. Don’t you see Him now?" Abu Basir then said to him: "That I might be made your sacrifice! Shall I relate this (to others) from you?"
He answered: "No! for if you relate it, a denier ignorant of the meaning of what you say will deny it, then he will suppose that it is comparison and unbelief. But seeing with the heart is not like seeing with the eyes.
High be God exalted above what the comparers and heretics describe!"
Tabataba'ai, Muhammad Husayn (1981). A Shi'ite Anthology. Selected and with a Foreword by Muhammad Husayn Tabataba'I,

A man asked him whether God coerced his bondsmen to sin.
Al-Sadiq replied: "Allah is more just than to make them commit misdeeds then chastise them for what they have done."
The man further asked: "Has he empowered them with their actions?"
Al-Sadiq said: "If He had delegated it to them, He would have not confined them to enjoining good and forbidding evil."
The man further asked: "Is there a station or a position between the two?"
The Imam said: "Yes, wider than [the space] between the heaven and the earth.
Nasr & Leaman (February 1, 1996). The History of Islamic Philosophy (1 ed.). Routledge. pp. 256-257

ANS:
This was said by Abdullah Ibn Salam when the prophet (SAW) came to Madinah.
(Ibn Kathir Ad Dimashiq - Miracles of the holy prophet, page 92)

Question 10
ANS:
The Hajj that year (9 AH) was led by Abubakar Siddik, chosen by Rasul (SAW).
The Bara’a declaration was read by Ali in which was stated in Surah Tawbah Q9:1-3
“[This is a declaration of] disassociation, from Allah and His Messenger to those with whom you had made a treaty among the polytheists. So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months but know that you cannot cause failure to Allah and that Allah will disgrace the disbelievers. And [it is] an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the disbelievers, and [so is] His Messenger”
it was announced that the Kaaba had been purged of idolatrous practices and returned to its former state. It was also announced that idolaters weren’t allowed to offer the pilgrimage, nor would they be permitted to perform Tawaf naked.

ANS:
Surah Al Mulk Q67:1-30 is also known as Al Maani’ah.
From Ibn Abbas, a companion of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) recounted that he had erected a tent on the tomb which he did not know. From the cemetery he heard the voice of the man reciting Al-Mulk surah; he then met him and said: "O Messenger of Allah, I set up a tent on a grave that I did not know, I heard a person reading the Al-Mulk until khatam."
Then the Holy Prophet said:
"That is what holds (Al-Maani'ah-that which protects) and who rescues (Al-Manjiah-the one who supplicates with munajat) from the punishment of the grave."
Munajat is the supplication for the repentance of sins.
(At Tarmizi)

iii. The prophet (SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf(as) said to his brothers on the Day Of The Conquest Of Mecca....what was this famous statement?.
ANS:
The prophet (SAW) - on the conquest of Mecca - said the exact same thing prophet Yusuf (AS) said to his brothers; which was:
“No reproach on you this day, may Allah forgive you, and He is the most merciful of those who show mercy” Surah Yusuf Q12:92.
“You can leave, you are free!”
(Ibn Sa'd, 2:142; Ibn Hisham, 4:55; Tabari, 3:120)
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:41am On May 30, 2019
Empiree:
means order of submission is counted to 10. Remember it is only 10 participants needed. I hope you were able to make it?. I haven't critically go through submissions yet.

I was following what you stated earlier about submitting 12am our zone time...
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:46am On May 30, 2019
@Sissie,

could you restore lanrexlan's post on 106 on this thread please
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:49am On May 30, 2019
movado19:

I was following what you stated earlier about submitting 12am our zone time...
I haven't even get the time to go over to see submissions properly. Everything came in like 200MPH altogether. I got confused and had to backed off for a min grin

Thanks God i am off tomorrow(thursday). Will have time to go over everything in sha Allah.
Re: ...... by movado19: 5:02am On May 30, 2019
Empiree:
I haven't even get the time to go over to see submissions properly. Everything came in like 200MPH altogether. I got confused and had to backed off for a min grin

Thanks God i am off tomorrow(thursday). Will have time to go over everything in sha Allah.

200MPH lol cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:45am On May 30, 2019
Order Of Submission

1. Lanrexlan (pending ban resolution)

2. Rilwayne001

3 ladkud

4 LadunaI

5 Tessyy1701

6 aadoiza

7 Usiyaro

8 Tezerdyo

9 Excel70

10 Nafizzey

Cutoff Submissions cry cry

Alhajiemeritus

movado19

Stay Turned For Results

1 Like

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 9:29am On May 30, 2019
Empiree:
Order Of Submission

1. Lanrexlan (pending ban resolution)

2. Rilwayne001

3 ladkud

4 LadunaI

5 Tessyy1701

6 aadoiza

7 Usiyaro

8 Tezerdyo

9 Excel70

10 Nafizzey

Cutoff Submission cry cry

Alhajiemeritus

movado19

Stay Turned For Results
Can you pls reconsider the cutoff submissions?
Network is something else here.......
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:46am On May 30, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:

Can you pls reconsider the cutoff submissions?
Network is something else here.......
we will see what can be done after top 10 are graded

1 Like

Re: ...... by Razram: 8:56pm On May 30, 2019
I'm learning seriously on this page oo, Baarokallahu lakum to the winners in advance, u guys are great scholars indeed, make I cross leg dey expect results

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:40pm On May 30, 2019
Quoted you so that it is not edited
Excel70:
[b][/b]Question 1 in the quran ALLAH mentioned creation of adam hom many places
Answer 6 places
[b][/b]What are two things that are resposibilities of islamic state
Answer propogation of justice
Upholding of iman

Question 2 which gives a clear design of unity of Allah
Answer surah baqarah 255
Which surah was shahadah summarised
Answer surah fatiha

Question 3 surah where Llah informed us of life on the planet
Surah dhaariyat and Anbiya
Which surah talk about who zakat is payable
Answer surah Taubah

Question 4 a nabi was mentioned twice in the quran which surah
Prophet Idrees(alayhi salam) surah maryam and surah anbiyaah
What is the name of idividual sent to assyrians
Prophet Yunus

Question 5 milestone in it chapter two an impirtant subject was discussed
Answer the nature of rhe Quran method
After Allah islamic political system makes rensponsibity for whom
Answer The Prophet (saw)

Question 6 the rule of thumb with regard to belief in Allah is
Answer oneness of Allah

Question 8the last juzz of quran is called
Answer juzz amma
Five common attributes of the prophet
Answer: truthfulness, intelligence, trustworthyness, conveyance of message

Questoin 9 name at least five scholars who said muslims must know at least 13 attributes of Allah
Answer malik ibn Annal, Ahmed ibn Hanbal, Abu Hanifah, Imam Ahmad, Imam Ash shafie

What did imam jafar said about AllaH
Answer if Allah want to do good for a slave he makes him refrain from life of this world ,see the and makes him understand the religion

This is not the face of a liar this statement was made in reference to the propphet by whom
Answer Abdullah ibn salem a jewish arab

Question10 the baraah declaration was read by alli hajj was led by who
AnswerAbu bakr siddiq

Which surah is known as surah al maiiah
Anser surah mulk

The prophet (saw) said exact thing yusuf said to his brothers
Answer he said" no reproach on you this day may Allah forgive you abd he is most merciful of those who show mercy(surah yusuf 12:92)
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:40pm On May 30, 2019
Nafizzey:
Question 1

Answer: Story of Adam and creation is pieced throughout the Quran. There are references in suras 2, 4, 5, 7, 15, 20, 21, 38 and others.

i. What are the two (2) things that are responsibilities of Islamic State in the society?[b]

Answer
Applications of Islamic law
Protection of lives Muslims and non

Question 2
[b] i. Not surah Ikhlas, which surah and ayah gives a clear design of the unity of Allah.

Answer Surah al baqara 2:55 & 256
Surah alimran 18

Answer

Q 3:18

Surah an nisah 87

[/b]Question 3
i. It is in the Quran, where Allah informs us of
existence of life on the planet . What is the sura?.[/b]

Answrer Q 65:12

ii. Which surah defined to whom zakat is payable?
Answer Surah At-Tauba Q9:60

Question 4
Answer : Prophet Iliyas

s at the time of the Assyrian Empire- Jonah, Amos, Hosea, Isaiah, Micah,Zephaniah,Nahum,Habbakkuk

Question 5

Answer: The nature of Quranic method

Answer: Leaders

Question 6

Answer : Allah is one he begotten none  and nor is he begotten. None like him

Answer
We say about Allah's unity believing by Allah's help - that Allah is One, without any partners.
6. He will never perish or come t. Etc

We ask Allah to make us firm in our belief and seal our lives with it and to protect us from variant ideas, scattering opinions and evil schools of view such as those of the
Mushabbihah, the Mu'tazilah , the Jahmiyyah , the Jabriyyah , the Qadriyyah and others like them who go against the Sunnah and Jama'ah and have allied themselves with error.

Question 7

Question 8

Answer Q:01 Al fatiha

Answer
Truthfulness
Trustworthy
Intelligent
Conveyance of message
Most of them were Shepherd before becoming prophet

Question 9

ii. What did famous Imam Ja'far As-Sadiq say about Allah?[b/]

Answer
God’s law is occasional and unpredictable, and that the servants' duty is not to embark on reasoning in order to discover the law, but to submit to the inscrutable will of God as revealed by the imam.

[b]iii. "This is not the face of a liar" . This statement was made in reference to the prophet(SAW) by who?[/]

Answer: Abdullahi ibn Salam RA

Question 10
[b]i. The Baar'ah declaration was read by Ali(ra) but the Hajj that year was led by who?

Answer:Abu Bakr as-Sideeq R.A

Answer Surah Al-Mulk

. The prophet(SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf(as) said to his brothers on the Day Of The Conquest Of Mecca....what was this famous statement?

Answer: The Prophet ( SAW ) said “I speak to you in the same words of the prophet Yusuf spoke to his brothers” and he recited an ayah of the Qur’an

“No blame will there be upon you today. Allah will forgive you; and He is the most merciful of the merciful” (Surah Yusuf, ayah 92).

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:41pm On May 30, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:

Question 7
Ans.
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Shaytaan flows through the son of Adam as blood flows.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1933) and Muslim (2175).
If the Shaytaan was fire, he would burn man, because the Shaytaan is inside him. So we can see the difference between the Shaytaan being fire and being created from fire.
If the Shaytaan were fire now – for the sake of argument – and Allaah wanted to punish him with the Fire of Hell, then Allaah is Able to do all things, and He is not incapable of anything, may He be glorified and exalted.
And Allaah knows best
Question 8
Ans: Juz Amah
Ans: Sidq, Isma, Fatana, Tabligh, Amanda

Question 9
Ans:
Sunusiyy, who is the author of the Sunusiyy Creed, which is called al ^Aqidah as Sunusiyy, and also Al Faddaliyy (a malikiyy scholar),ash Sharnubiyy also a malikiyy scholarImaam Abu Hanifa, he mentioned this in his book “al Fiqhu l-Akbar” In his book ‘Fathul-Bari’ the great Hafidh Ibn Hajr al-^Asqalaniyy, the well-known Shafi^iyy scholar also mentioned it.
Ans: He who claims Allah is in anything on or from anything commits shirk.
Because if he had been on anything, he would have been carried, if he was in anything he whould have been contained, if he was from anything, he would have been a creation.
Ans:Abdullah ibn Salam

Question 10
Ans: Abu Bakr
Ans: Al-Mulk
Ans:No one will blame you this day! Allah will forgive you, and He is the Most Merciful of all those who show merc
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:42pm On May 30, 2019
you need to fix the QUOTES bcuz i cant quote your answers properly[quote author=Alhajiemeritus post=78844731][/quote]
Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:43pm On May 30, 2019
movado19:
Question 1
ANS:
Verses that directly mention the creation of Adam are two
a. Al Imran 3:59 Adam
b. Al Araf 7:11 Adam

ANS:
Based upon al-ṣaḥīfah document (aka the constitution of Madinah)
enforcing social order and security
confronting enemies in times of war and peace

Question 2
ANS:
Al Baqarah 2:255
Ayatul Kursi (verse 255) gives a clear design of the unity of Allah, apart from Surah Ikhlas; because it mentions the zati of Allah (unity, essence,oneness).
iii. In which sura shahada summarized?.
ANS:
Al Imran 3:18
Question 3
ANS:
Based on how Quran is read:
Surah Baqarah Q2:11
And when it is said to them: “Make no mischief on earth,” they say: “We are only peacemakers”.

Surah Baqarah Q2:22
Who has made the earth a resting place for you, and the sky as a canopy and sent down rain from the sky and brought forth fruits as a provision for you….”

Surah Baqarah Q2:29
He it is who created for you all that is on earth…

Surah Baqarah Q2:30
And remember when your Lord said to the angels: “Verily, I am going to place mankind generations after generations on earth”
They said: “Will You place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood – while we glorify You with praises and Thanks and Sanctify You?”
He (Allah) said: “I know that which you do not know.”

Based on Chronological revelation of Quran:
Al Mursalat Q77:25-27
Have we not made the earth a receptacle?
For the living and the dead?
And have placed therein firm, and tall mountains; and have given you to drink sweet water?

Al Qaf Q50:7
And the earth! We have spread it out and set thereon mountains standing firm, and have produced therein every kind of lovely growth.

Al Jinn Q72:10
And we know not whether evil is intended for those on earth or whether their Lord intends for them a right path.

An Naziat Q79:30-33
And after that He spread the earth;
And brought forth therefrom its water and its pasture;
And the moutains He has formly fixed;
To be a provision and benefit for you and your cattle.

ANS:
Al Tawbah 9:60

Eight classes of people who can receive zakat are:
Al fuqara – the poor
Al masakin – the needy
Zakat administrators
Those whose hearts are to be reconciled
Those in bondage (captives and slaves)
The debt-ridden person or people
In and for the cause of Allah
The wayfarer

Question 4
ANS:
Nabi Idris
Surah Maryam Q19:56

Nabi Ilyaas
Surah Al Anaam Q6:85
Surah As Saaffat Q37:123

Dhul-Kifl

Nabi Al-Yasa’a
Surah Al Anaam Q6:86

ii. What is the name of individual who was sent to guide the Assyrian people?.
ANS:
Prophet Yunus (Jonah) was sent to the Assyrians.
Nineveh (Naynawa) was the capital of the Assyrian Empire.

‘If only there had been a single township (among those We warned), which believed, so its faith should have profited it, except the People of Jonah? When they believed, We removed from them the Chastisement of Ignominy in the life of the present, and permitted them to enjoy (their life) for a while”. Q10:98

Ibn Kathir on Q10:98:
"The point is that between Musa and Yunus, there were no nation in its entirety that believed except the people of Yunus, the people of Naynawa (Nineveh). And they only believed because they feared that the torment from which their Messenger warned them, might strike them. They actually witnessed its signs. So they cried to Allah and asked for help. They engaged in humility in invoking Him. They brought their children and cattle and asked Allah to lift the torment from which their Prophet had warned them. As a result, Allah sent down His mercy and removed the scourge from them and gave them respite”.

And remember Zunnün, when he departed in wrath: He imagined that We had no power over him! But he cried through the depths of darkness, "There is no god but Thou: glory to Thee: I was indeed wrong!" So We listened to him: and delivered him from distress: and thus do We deliver those who have faith. Q21:87-88
Ibn Kathir on Q21:87-88:

This story is mentioned here, and in Surat As-Saffat and Surah Nun. Yunus bin Matta, upon him be peace, was sent by Allah to the people of Nineveh, which was a town in the area of Mawsil [in northern Iraq] ...
(Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Abridged, Volume 6, Surat Al-Isra', Verse 39 to the end of Surat Al-Mu'minun, first edition July 2000, p. 481; bold emphasis ours)

So also was Jonah among those sent (by Us). When he ran to the ship (fully) laden, He (agreed to) cast lots, and he was of the rebutted.Then the big Fish did swallow him, and he had done acts worthy of blame. Had it not been that he (repented and) glorified Allah, He would certainly have remained inside the Fish till the Day of Resurrection. But We cast him forth on the naked shore in a state of sickness, And We caused to grow, over him, a spreading plant of the gourd kind. And We sent him (on a mission) to a hundred thousand (men) or more. And they believed; so We permitted them to enjoy (their life) for a while. Q37:139-148

In interpreting this Ayah, Qatadah said: ‘No town has denied the truth and then believed when they saw the scourge, and then their belief benefited them, with the exception of the people of Yunus. When they lost their prophet and they thought that the scourge was close upon them, Allah sent through their hearts the desire to repent. So they wore woolen fabrics and they separated each animal from its offspring. They then cried out to Allah for forty nights. When Allah saw the truth in their hearts and that they were sincere in their repentance and regrets, He removed the scourge from them.’
Qatadah said: ‘It is mentioned that the people of Yunus were in Naynawa, the land of Mosul.’ This was also reported from Ibn Mas'ud, Mujahid, Sai'd bin Jubayr and others from the Salaf."
(Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Abridged, Volume 4, Surat Al-A’raf to the end of Surah Yunus, first edition May 2000, p. 660)

Question 5
ANS:
The title of the chapter is “The Nature of the Quranic Method’.
This dealt with the Makkan portion of the Quran revealed to Rasul (SAW) with the primary and greatest question of faith with two main aspects namely the Divine and human aspects and the relationship between them.

The aspect of man’s existence in the universe, his position and relationship to others, the universe, his ultimate goal and his relationship with Allah.

Man was made to realise that a non-arab wasn’t more important than an arab and vise versa.
The Quran reveals to man the secret of his existence as well as that of the universe surrounding him, who he is, where he came from, the purpose of his existence, who administers the universe he has come to know, who alternates night and day, as well as how to relate to his Creator.

Man’s existence will continue to depend on his relations to others, the universe and Allah.
This was why it took 13 years of the Makkan period to detail and expound on this very important spheres of man’s life and existence.

(Milestones by Imam Sayyid Qutb - Chapter 2, page 37)

ANS:
Surah An Nisa Q4:59
“O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you.”

After Allah, the Islamic political system makes authority responsible for the Messenger (SAW) and then those in authority, under these two strict regulations:

"there is no obedience in sin"
"do not obey a creature against his creator"
For Sunnis, uulaa al-amr are the rulers (Caliphs and kings) but for Shi'is this refers to the Imams.
Momen, Moojan, Introduction to Shi'i Islam, Yale University Press, 1985 p.192

Question 6
ANS:
He (Allah) is one and only, and not to associate partners (shirk) with Him in His Lordship.
Surah Al Anaam Q6:82

O you who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book which He revealed to His Messenger, and the Book which He revealed to those before him. Whoso disbelieves in Allah, His angels, His Books, and His Messengers and the Last Day, he verily has wandered far astray.”
Surah An Nisa Q4:136

ANS:
Imam Tahawi said about Allah in his book (Belief) that:
“Allah is exalted from limits, boundaries and framework, limbs and body parts; and the six directions do not encompass Allah like they do for his creation”.

Question 7
ANS:
Satan who was created from fire will be punished with hellfire because this is a solemn promise from and by Allah to do so in the Quran as follows:
Surah Al A’raaf Q7:18
Allah said to Iblis: ‘Get out from this (Paradise), disgraced and expelled. Whoever of them (mankind) will follow you, then surely, I will fill Hell with you all’”

Surah Saad Q38:84-85
Allah said:
“The truth is — and the truth I say
That I will fill Hell with you Iblis (Satan)and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together”

Surah Al Jinn Q72:15
“And as for the Qasitun (disbelievers who deviated from the Right Path), they shall be firewood for Hell”

Al-Tabari said:
“This is an oath from Allah, may He be glorified and exalted; He swore that whoever among the sons of Adam followed the enemy of Allah Iblis and obeyed him, He would fill Hell with them all, i.e., with the disbelievers among the sons of Adam who followed Iblis, and with Iblis and his offspring”.
Tafsir al-Tabari, 8/139
“Although man was created from clay, a little of it will harm him; if he is buried beneath it he will die, and if he is struck with it (such as with baked clay), he will be wounded or will die. So, it not strange to think that although the jinn were created from fire, they will be punished with the Fire of Hell”.

Question 8
ANS:
Juz Amma

ANS:
The 5 common attributes of prophets are:
1.Sidk which means to be upright and truthful.
2.Amana which means to be trustworthy and reliable.
3.Isma which means to be protected from sins, for example kufr, shirk, zina.
4.Fatana: which is the state of being smart, discerning, intelligent and alert.
5.Tabligh is the total and delivery or conveyance of the commands and prohibitions they receive from Allah to the people.

Question 9
i. Name at least 5 scholars who who said muslims must memorize at least 13 Attributes of Allah. With reference is A+
ANS:
The 13 attributes of Allah that every pubescent and sane Muslim is obliged to know are called the attributes of essence of the Self of Allah (sifatu 'dh-dhat) and Allah is not attributed with their opposites.
The scholars established by consensus he who is ignorant of them is a committer of an enormous sin (fasiq).

These thirteen (13) attributes are:
Existence (al-Wujud)
Oneness (al-Wahdaniyyah)
Eternity (al-Qidam)
Everlastingness (al-Baqa')
Non-neediness of others (al-Qiyamu bin-Nafs)
Non-resemblance to the creatures (al-mukhalafatu lil-hawadith)
Power (al-Qudrah)
Will (al-Iradah)
Knowledge (al-^Ilm)
Life (al-Hayah)
Hearing (as-Sami)
Sight (al-Basar)
Speech (al-Kalam)
The scholars are:
Sunusiyy author of the Sunusiyy Creed which is called Al Aqidah As Sunusiyy.
Al Faddaliyy, a malikiyy scholar.
Ash Sharnubiyy, a malikiyy scholar .
Imaam Abu Hanifa, a salafi scholar (he mentioned this in his book called All Fiqhu l-Akbar.
Abu Ja'far Ahmad at-Tahawi’s Aqida Tahawiya - a Hanafi jurist.
Ibn Qudhama - Lum'atul-Itiqād.
Ibn Taymiyyah - al-ʿAqīdah al-Wāsiṭiyyah .
Ibn al-Dhahabī.

ANS:
When Abu Basir asked him about God and that whether believers see Him on the Day of Resurrection, he answered:
"Yes, and they have already seen Him before the Day of Resurrection." Abu Basir asked, "When ?"
Al-Sadiq replied: "When He said to them, Am I not your Lord? They said: Yea, verily."(Q7:172)
Then he was quiet for a time. Then said, "Truly the believers see him in this world before the Day of Resurrection. Don’t you see Him now?" Abu Basir then said to him: "That I might be made your sacrifice! Shall I relate this (to others) from you?"
He answered: "No! for if you relate it, a denier ignorant of the meaning of what you say will deny it, then he will suppose that it is comparison and unbelief. But seeing with the heart is not like seeing with the eyes.
High be God exalted above what the comparers and heretics describe!"
Tabataba'ai, Muhammad Husayn (1981). A Shi'ite Anthology. Selected and with a Foreword by Muhammad Husayn Tabataba'I,

A man asked him whether God coerced his bondsmen to sin.
Al-Sadiq replied: "Allah is more just than to make them commit misdeeds then chastise them for what they have done."
The man further asked: "Has he empowered them with their actions?"
Al-Sadiq said: "If He had delegated it to them, He would have not confined them to enjoining good and forbidding evil."
The man further asked: "Is there a station or a position between the two?"
The Imam said: "Yes, wider than [the space] between the heaven and the earth.
Nasr & Leaman (February 1, 1996). The History of Islamic Philosophy (1 ed.). Routledge. pp. 256-257

ANS:
This was said by Abdullah Ibn Salam when the prophet (SAW) came to Madinah.
(Ibn Kathir Ad Dimashiq - Miracles of the holy prophet, page 92)

Question 10
ANS:
The Hajj that year (9 AH) was led by Abubakar Siddik, chosen by Rasul (SAW).
The Bara’a declaration was read by Ali in which was stated in Surah Tawbah Q9:1-3
“[This is a declaration of] disassociation, from Allah and His Messenger to those with whom you had made a treaty among the polytheists. So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months but know that you cannot cause failure to Allah and that Allah will disgrace the disbelievers. And [it is] an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the disbelievers, and [so is] His Messenger”
it was announced that the Kaaba had been purged of idolatrous practices and returned to its former state. It was also announced that idolaters weren’t allowed to offer the pilgrimage, nor would they be permitted to perform Tawaf naked.

ANS:
Surah Al Mulk Q67:1-30 is also known as Al Maani’ah.
From Ibn Abbas, a companion of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) recounted that he had erected a tent on the tomb which he did not know. From the cemetery he heard the voice of the man reciting Al-Mulk surah; he then met him and said: "O Messenger of Allah, I set up a tent on a grave that I did not know, I heard a person reading the Al-Mulk until khatam."
Then the Holy Prophet said:
"That is what holds (Al-Maani'ah-that which protects) and who rescues (Al-Manjiah-the one who supplicates with munajat) from the punishment of the grave."
Munajat is the supplication for the repentance of sins.
(At Tarmizi)

iii. The prophet (SAW) said exact same thing Yusuf(as) said to his brothers on the Day Of The Conquest Of Mecca....what was this famous statement?.
ANS:
The prophet (SAW) - on the conquest of Mecca - said the exact same thing prophet Yusuf (AS) said to his brothers; which was:
“No reproach on you this day, may Allah forgive you, and He is the most merciful of those who show mercy” Surah Yusuf Q12:92.
“You can leave, you are free!”
(Ibn Sa'd, 2:142; Ibn Hisham, 4:55; Tabari, 3:120)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:46pm On May 30, 2019
Still waiting on Lanrexlan's result to be restored. If it is not by the time Ramadan is over, you will be dismissed and CUTOUT submission will take your place. Plead to antispambot really quickly.
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 9:59pm On May 30, 2019
Empiree:
Questions Are In. I will suggest when you reply your answers, you should repost and align the questions with answers and bold questions only for easy read. For example,

Question: Who is Nairaland founder?
Answer: Seun

Some number may have multiple questions. They all constitute FULL MARK. If you get some wrong, i will fix it the best way i can so long as you don't get the whole number wrong. You just can't get full mark cheesy. Remember, you should start submitting your answers from 25th of Ramadan (estimated to be May 30) by 12 AM your time wherever you are

Question 1

Question 2

Question 3

Question 4

ii. What is the name of individual who was sent to guide Assyrian people?.

Question 5

Question 6

Question 7

Question 8

Question 9

Question 10

Question 1. In the Quran, Allah mentions of Adam how many places?
Ans: Once.
إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَىٰ عِندَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ ۖ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ - 3:59
Ans: Economic responsibility and Security of lives and properties

Question 2
Ans: Surah Baqorah and Ayatyul Kursiy(255)
ii. In which sura shahada summarized?
Ans: Surat Ikhlas.
Question 3
Ans: Surah Ashuraa

Ans: Al-Tawbah

Question 4
Ans:Eedris(A.s)
Surat Maryam and Surat Anbiya.
Ans:Yunus
Question 5
Ans:THE NATURE OF THE QUR’ANIC METHOD
ii. After Allah, islamic political system makes authority responsible for who
Ans: The Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)
Question 6
Ans: The Shahadah:
Ans:Allah is One, without any partners.
There is nothing like Him.
There is nothing that can overwhelm Him.
There is no god other than Him.
He is the Eternal without a beginning and enduring without end.
He will never perish or come to an end.
Nothing happens except what He wills.
No imagination can conceive of Him and no understanding can comprehend Him.
He is different from any created being.
He is living and never dies and is eternally active and never sleeps.
He creates without His being in need to do so and provides for His creation without any effort.
He causes death with no fear and restores to life without difficulty.
He has always existed together with His attributes since before creation. Bringing creation into existence did not add anything to His attributes that was not already there. As He was, together with His attributes, in pre-eternity, so He will remain throughout endless time.
It was not only after the act of creation that He could be described as 'the Creator' nor was it only by the act of origination that He could he described as 'the Originator'.
He was always the Lord even when there was nothing to be Lord of, and always the Creator even when there was no creation.
In the same way that He is the 'Bringer to life of the dead', after He has brought them lo life a first time, and deserves this name before bringing them to life, so too He deserves the name of 'Creator' before He has created them.
This is because He has the power to do everything, everything is dependent on Him, everything is easy for Him, and He does not need anything; "There is nothing like Him and He is the Hearer, the Seer." [Al-Qur'an 42:11]
He created creation with His knowledge.
He appointed destinies for those He created.
He allotted to them fixed life spans.
Nothing about them was hidden from Him before He created them, and He knew everything that they would do before He created them.
He ordered them to obey Him and forbade them to disobey Him.
Everything happens according to His degree and will, and His will is accomplished. The only will that people have is what He wills for them. What He wills for them occurs and what He does not will, does not occur.
He gives guidance to whoever He wills, and protects them, and keeps them safe from harm, out of His generosity; and He leads astray whoever He wills, and abases them, and afflicts them, out of His justice.
All of them are subject to His will between either His generosity or His justice.
He is exalted beyond having opposites or equals.
No one can ward off His decree or put back His command or overpower His affairs.
@empiree
Quoted correctly now I guess.
You already quoted my questions 7 -10

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 286
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.