Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (219823 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
LadunaI:

The very day that's was given to me as a form of remembrance in my dream. I Started to believe that those muqattat (initials) in the holy Quran bear the imprint of DIVINE name.

Hmmmm....min “laduna“ ilman.

This was the type of anectodes I wanted to hear then & not those economics. Lols

Pls, Did you do KHIDMA of HAELALA or of some other ISM prior, I mean kindly explain the preludes.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
ikupakuti:

Hmmmm....min “laduna“ ilman.

This was the type of anectodes I wanted to hear then & not those economics. Lols

Pls, Did you do KHIDMA of HAELALA or of some other ISM prior, I mean kindly explain the preludes.

Lolz...my sheikh, is their anything I might say that would be new to you again? these are things you already knew. And besides, I learnt from you that some information ought to be classified. But, anyway as you have asked I deer not say NO, and also for edification of others.

#No, I didn't do any Khidma whatsoever, but though a similar ISM was given before that has different Muqattat at the end, which I was doing/using for remembrance before this one.

So after like 2 years, the above was given to me by that "woman" you gave sadaqat to. You remember?

I know you must have encounter similar experience, let's hear.

Thanks.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
^^^

Loolz...the economist...brief brief

Yesooo...there are alot you‘ll say that I do not know so dont patronise me.

I knew your last paragraph go follow.

But first, are you with any of his khalifa ? Do you know sheikh Lukman, his son ? Abu ododo of aiye pe ?

Are you a Tijjanyy ?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
@emekaRaj
It seems you not ready to make money...
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

Is your step mum still alive ?

You didnt answer my question up there about
Q56. & wealth verses

She is alive, but she is no more with my father, she is seeing her period seriously now.

U said I should extract all the Aya of wealth from the whole of Quran, is dat even possible, another tin is wat determined or qualified an Aya to be an Aya of wealth. I know some were wealth was mentioned, but I dnt tink dats there is to it, is it.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
emekaRaj:

She is alive, but she is no more with my father, she is seeing her period seriously now.

U said I should extract all the Aya of wealth from the whole of Quran, is dat even possible, another tin is wat determined or qualified an Aya to be an Aya of wealth. I know some were wealth was mentioned, but I dnt tink dats there is to it, is it.

Loools @ seeing her periods seriously, wetin you do her ?

@ the wealth verses I‘m going to post there details here now & delete them later but can you do the rubutu your self, i need to know first
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
ikupakuti:
@emekaRaj

It seems you not ready to make money...

LOL, why do you say dat.

U really believe there is a prayer formula dat can make some one rich. I think it's hard work plus prayers an favour from Allah. If Allah didn't put u among the favour, I doubt if u can can change dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
emekaRaj:

SubhannAllah...can relate with this actually
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
emekaRaj:

LOL, why do you say dat.

U really believe there is a prayer formula dat can make some one rich. I think it's hard work plus prayers an favour from Allah. If Allah didn't put u among the favour, I doubt if u can can change dat

Lolz the whole glory of prayer is to seek favour now, some destiny are mutable some are not.

يمحوا الله ما يشاء و يثبت

God erases what ever he want & actualizes what ever he wants
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Empiree:
SubhannAllah...can relate with this actually

I think his “people“ don do her strong thing..

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
ikupakuti:

Loools @ seeing her periods seriously, wetin you do her ?

@ the wealth verses I‘m going to post there details here now & delete them later but can you do the rubutu your self, i need to know first

Insha-allah
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lolz the whole glory of prayer is to seek favour now, some destiny are mutable some are not.

يمحوا الله ما يشاء و يثبت

God erases what ever he want & actualizes what ever he wants

Oya drop d bomb
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
emekaRaj:

Insha-allah

Then stay on line now & copy them down, i‘ll delete afterwards
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
ikupakuti:

Then stay on line now & copy them down, i‘ll delete afterwards
We are waiting...
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
LadunaI:
We are waiting...
Chai dis ladunal too dey Longer throat
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Compare with a Quran & confirm the 85 words.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Copied sharply
confirmation next

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
@emekaRaj
Are you done ?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

Loolz...the economist...brief brief

Yesooo...there are alot you‘ll say that I do not know so dont patronise me.

I knew your last paragraph go follow.

But first, are you with any of his khalifa ? Do you know sheikh Lukman, his son ? Abu ododo of aiye pe ?

Are you a Tijjanyy ?

# I only met sheikh Lukman once, and that's informally, when he came to deliver lecture at AKTH then. Actually, I don't have any close relationship with sheikh (ra) or their children but got to have love him more now.

#Accidental Tijanny I would say...lols borrowing el Rufai words (accidental public servant). I have got to interact with Tijanny sheikhs more especially with that "woman" in other realm. Lols

#Lest I forget, just remembered now, the only healala khidma I think I did, is doing it 12k daily for 165days then, if that what tou mean by khidma.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
emekaRaj:

Chai dis ladunal too dey Longer throat

How man go do.....who no want good things. Lols

I don do screenshots already.

Thanks @ikupakuti.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
ikupakuti:
@emekaRaj

Are you done ?

Yup confirmed
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
LadunaI:

# I only met sheikh Lukman once, and that's informally, when he came to deliver lecture at AKTH then. Actually, I don't have any close relationship with sheikh (ra) or their children but got to have love him more now.

#Accidental Tijanny I would say...lols borrowing el Rufai words (accidental public servant). I have got to interact with Tijanny sheikhs more especially with that "woman" in other realm. Lols

#Lest I forget, just remembered now, the only healala khidma I think I did, is doing it 12k daily for 165days then, if that what tou mean by khidma.

Thats the khidma I was talking about coz normally advance models of names do not come without the regular been served.

Actually sheikh lukman stayed with my dad & sheikh before he moved to maiduguri @ sheikh abul fath (ra)

Why dont you become a “delibrate“ tijjanyy, to enjoy that “woman“, she is an enigma- your mind would be blown away.

#toomuchsirri
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
emekaRaj:

Yup confirmed

You mean you‘ve confirmed the ayats in the Quran & locate the “wealthy“ words in them

Sura 38 tick ?

Ayats 79 tick ?

Words 85 tick ?

Right ?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
ikupakuti:

Thats the khidma I was talking about coz normally advance models of names do not come without the regular been served.

Actually sheikh lukman stayed with my dad & sheikh before he moved to maiduguri @ sheikh abul fath (ra)

Why dont you become a “delibrate“ tijjanyy, to enjoy that “woman“, she is an enigma- your mind would be blown away.

#toomuchsirri

# OK I see... Al hamdullilah, I am somewhat @ grade three 3 now, perhaps having different other three formulae besides that regular one.

#I might be well know dad also. Do they stay with sheikh (ra) at Offa together?

#I think am already, not in conventional way though. I received my instruction from Tijanny sheikhs.

How are we going to use/ recite those ayah given?

Thanks
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
ikupakuti:

You mean you‘ve confirmed the ayats in the Quran & locate the “wealthy“ words in them

Sura 38 tick ?

Ayats 79 tick ?

Words 85 tick ?

Right ?

Correct ...........
what's next
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS INCIDENT?

REST IN PEACE CHIEF MAXWELL ABDULLAH OF RUMUOLUMENI... PLEASE READ THIS FOR ALLAH'S SAKE

Chief Maxwell was born in the Rumuolumeni Community in Port Harcourt city, Rivers State. He was converted into Islam 3 years ago and chose Abdull as his new name. After his conversion he comes to the Mosque everyday.

Chief Maxwell Abdullah converted to Islam but non of his children or wife followed him. He was sick early last month and he was admitted in the hospital. Some Muslims in the mosque contributed to pay his bill in the hospital and his family was amazed. To cut the long story short, Chief Maxwell Abdullah was confirmed dead on Wednesday but after the confirmation, amazingly Chief Maxwell Abdullah came back to life and the news spread around the city of Port Harcourt. On Thursday afternoon Chief Maxwell called his children and wife and told them that he should be buried in an Islamic way if passed on and he died on Friday.

When we got to Jummat on Friday, we were told that we will be going to Chief Maxwell's house to hear from his family if they will allow us to burry him in an Islamic way and behold his family accepted and told us his last words that he should be buried in an Islamic way and we were told to go to the hospital to carry his corpse for the final prayer before his remains was put 6 feet underground.

One amazing thing happened on Friday evening he buried. 7 Imams from different mosque were present on this day because it is something that has never happened before in Port Harcourt city and legs could not contain Rumuolumeni Community as so many people (Muslims) from other places were present to witness this uncommon evening.

On the next day which was Saturday, His children visited the mosque for conversion into Islam. When they were asked for their reasons they said they said their father's stopped pouring alcohol or libation on one thing he worshipped in the house and burnt them. He was actually mixing Christianity plus Idol and their father changed from ranting attitude and became someone that calmly explain things to them and so many other things. They are now also converted to Islam.

May Allah Forgive Chief Maxwell Abdullah and grant him Jannat firdahus (paradise). May Allah be with his family now and forever.

Man Shaa Allah

Share please

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
emekaRaj:

Correct ...........
what's next

You see, there are 2 method I selected

DRINKING: It‘ll go on daily for 71 days with just 7 recitations of those ayats every night, after which you‘ll slaughter a ram @ de competon of 71 days. ( mind you, when writting those ayats in this method, you‘ll repeat everyone of those “wealthy“ word 71x).

RECITATION: This is the big one. It‘ll go on for just 17 days but with recitation of Q56 (104) times every night & 7 recitation of those ayats. (this one you slaughter before you start)

So which one appeals to you ?

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
ikupakuti:

You see, there are 2 method I selected

DRINKING: It‘ll go on daily for 71 days with just 7 recitations of those ayats every night, after which you‘ll slaughter a ram @ de competon of 71 days. ( mind you, when writting those ayats in this method, you‘ll repeat everyone of those “wealthy“ word 71x).

RECITATION: This is the big one. It‘ll go on for just 17 days but with recitation of Q56 (104) times every night & 7 recitation of those ayats. (this one you slaughter before you start)

So which one appeals to you ?

Mmmmm... Lemme download d tin first b4 making my decision
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Empiree:
CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS INCIDENT?

REST IN PEACE CHIEF MAXWELL ABDULLAH OF RUMUOLUMENI... PLEASE READ THIS FOR ALLAH'S SAKE

Chief Maxwell was born in the Rumuolumeni Community in Port Harcourt city, Rivers State. He was converted into Islam 3 years ago and chose Abdull as his new name. After his conversion he comes to the Mosque everyday.

Chief Maxwell Abdullah converted to Islam but non of his children or wife followed him. He was sick early last month and he was admitted in the hospital. Some Muslims in the mosque contributed to pay his bill in the hospital and his family was amazed. To cut the long story short, Chief Maxwell Abdullah was confirmed dead on Wednesday but after the confirmation, amazingly Chief Maxwell Abdullah came back to life and the news spread around the city of Port Harcourt. On Thursday afternoon Chief Maxwell called his children and wife and told them that he should be buried in an Islamic way if passed on and he died on Friday.

When we got to Jummat on Friday, we were told that we will be going to Chief Maxwell's house to hear from his family if they will allow us to burry him in an Islamic way and behold his family accepted and told us his last words that he should be buried in an Islamic way and we were told to go to the hospital to carry his corpse for the final prayer before his remains was put 6 feet underground.

One amazing thing happened on Friday evening he buried. 7 Imams from different mosque were present on this day because it is something that has never happened before in Port Harcourt city and legs could not contain Rumuolumeni Community as so many people (Muslims) from other places were present to witness this uncommon evening.

On the next day which was Saturday, His children visited the mosque for conversion into Islam. When they were asked for their reasons they said they said their father's stopped pouring alcohol or libation on one thing he worshipped in the house and burnt them. He was actually mixing Christianity plus Idol and their father changed from ranting attitude and became someone that calmly explain things to them and so many other things. They are now also converted to Islam.

May Allah Forgive Chief Maxwell Abdullah and grant him Jannat firdahus (paradise). May Allah be with his family now and forever.

Man Shaa Allah

Share please

Subhanalah alahu Akbar INA lilahi was inna ileihi rajiun

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
LadunaI:

# OK I see... Al hamdullilah, I am somewhat @ grade three 3 now, perhaps having different other three formulae besides that regular one.

#I might be well know dad also. Do they stay with sheikh (ra) at Offa together?

#I think am already, not in conventional way though. I received my instruction from Tijanny sheikhs.

How are we going to use/ recite those ayah given?

Thanks

#No he never stayed in offa just visits.

#just coming fully...which one be one leg in one leg out ?

#check down.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2017
ikupakuti:

#No he never stayed in offa just visits.

#just coming fully...which one be one leg in one leg out ?

#check down.

# OK...they based in KN or KD?

# How will my both legs get inside?

# The second one RECITATION though, but is it necessary one have to sacrifice before? And what is rationale behind it?

Thanks
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2017
emekaRaj:

Mmmmm... Lemme download d tin first b4 making my decision

You've not finish download?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.