Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (219828 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2017
LadunaI:

You've not finish download?
Tay tay now, but I will be keeping it a secret.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2017
Who has heard about the Qareen Jin, the wisperer, the one that we were all born with, I heard some strong imam has conquered them an convert them, just like the prophet did. That one no go be small work oooooo.

Ikupakuti empiree .... Present or absent

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
emekaRaj:

Tay tay now, but I will be keeping it a secret.

#1- Have you done a print-out (make sure the ayats are arranged serially as the appear in the Q) ?

#2- I hope you chosed the 2nd one ?

#3- I‘m going to extract the AOTADs (RUHANIYYAS) of Q56 so you‘ll have to post the numerical-value of your name for the mixture.

#4- I hope you can finish 104 waqiats in one sitting (night) daily for 17 days.

#5- shey you know you‘ll have to be writting those ayats 1X to drink & rub every day ?

#6- Checkout this perfume oil BERGAMOT in super-stores in ABJ. (check my DP)

#7- Those 7 sigils I talked about, do you know them?

#7-If your answer to all these is positive then I‘ll proceed.

#but I cant post the khutuba here after developing it & other details, so how is it going to be? - I hope you are ready its ruhaniyyahs are very strong o .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
ikupakuti:

#1- Have you done a print-out (make sure the ayats are arranged serially as the appear in the Q) ?

#2- I hope you choosed the 2nd one ?

#3- I‘m going to extract the AOTADs of Q56 so you‘ll have to post the numerical-value of your name for the mixture.

#5- shey you know you‘ll have to be writting those ayats 1 to drink & rub every day ?

#6- Checkout this perfume oil BERGAMOT in super-stores in ABJ.

#but I cant post the khutuba here after developing it & other details, so how is it going to be? - I hope you are ready its ruhaniyyahs are very strong o .
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
ikupakuti:

#2- I hope you chosed the 2nd one ?

#3- I‘m going to extract the AOTADs (RUHANIYYAS) of Q56 so you‘ll have to post the numerical-value of your name for the mixture.

#5- shey you know you‘ll have to be writting those ayats 1X to drink & rub every day ?

#6- Checkout this perfume oil BERGAMOT in super-stores in ABJ. (check my DP)

#7- Those 7 sigils I talked about, do you know them?

1. Yes
2. No its actually d first one, u think d 2nd is better
3. To tell u d truth I wasn't following Dat numerology teaching u did
4 is waqiat part of it too or another formula
5. Ok
6.ok
7. Nop
8, Mmmmmmmm we will see
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
LadunaI:

# OK...they based in KN or KD?

# How will my both legs get inside?

# The second one RECITATION though, but is it necessary one have to sacrifice before? And what is rationale behind it?

Thanks

#No, based in KN tho late now.

#By getting formaly initiated naw

#yes, necessary cos The job la hot, in other to absorb the hot vibration (harara).
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
emekaRaj:

1. Yes 2. No its actually d first one, u think d 2nd is better 3. To tell u d truth I wasn't following Dat numerology teaching u did 4 is waqiat part of it too or another formula 5. Ok 6.ok 7. Nop 8, Mmmmmmmm we will see

Yes, the second one is stronger & waqia is the main course of the no.2.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
emekaRaj:
Who has heard about the Qareen Jin, the wisperer, the one that we were all born with, I heard some strong imam has conquered them an convert them, just like the prophet did. That one no go be small work oooooo.

Ikupakuti empiree .... Present or absent

Qareen, qist us about those Imams. Those spiritualists that used to tell clients their intentions without hearing from them first, usually get their info from the clients‘ Qareens through their (spiritualists) own Qareens.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
^^^

I understand Qareen Jin, to mean they tend to incline man towards evils.. Will love to hear about Imam too, his country, age, his work etc
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

I understand Qareen Jin, to mean they tend to incline man towards evils.. Will love to hear about Imam too, his country, age, his work etc

Yeah,

Especially if the Qareen is an evil one...Q4:38
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:48am On Apr 05, 2017
ikupakuti:

Yeah,

Especially if the Qareen is an evil one...Q4:38
that's right
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:02am On Apr 05, 2017
My grandfather (ra) was member of Jammatul zumra of section of Sufi, and was very stern on Sunnah. He was blessed with ruhaniya but not that very strong. I dont have details of this about him but my father narrated some of his stories about it. He only said concerning ruhaniyat that he used to fetch him fresh fish. He doesnt eat left over from his previous meals. Thats all i know about his encounter with ruhan. He passed away in 2015 and warned all his grandchildren (myself too) to command our wives to wear niqab. All his wives wore niqab till they passed. He succeeded all his wives.

My father however was stronger than him. He is more of dua and dhikr type times 10 pass his father. His ruhaniya is very strong. Unfortunately, i refused to be frank the last 3 yrs that he was the one i was referring to in "Jinn Stories" thread. I called him "my sheikh" in the thread just so people dont say i favored him bcus he is my dad. So you know i was sure what i was saying in the thread. He is someone i lived with all my life and there is nothing like doing haram things to achieve his status. He however doesnt like publicity (Sheikh title) and all that. The least people call him is "Alhaji". He is cool with that. Nothing more. But his ruhaniya is very strong that even his father bowed.

He is the one i was referring to earlier about evil woman who used to kneel for people. I wont forget this man's impact in my life. I like his fearlessness when it comes to confronting evil people and jinn. If someone comes to him that XYZ is behind my misfortunes, though his believes those evils exist and mess with people but he tells us frankly they are nothing if you can hold on to dua and dhikr. I didnt even know what this man worthy despite living with him for 20yrs until in recent yrs. I said "you are waliy then". he laughed. i said that bcus what he did was exactly many things i heard about waliy. But being my father and someone i see daily, i didnt know his worth until i stand alone and live apart. I read and heard about Shuyuk in ilorin and their karamat and i began to compare with my dad. Hummm, i just can't forget his encounter with "alagemo" back in early 90s. I remember vividly his karamat but I am so reluctant to tell it.

By Allah permission, his was behind Babangida during his tough times in the 80s. He just told me the story in 2012, that when babagida (IBB) saw his karamat in Lagos as a young man in his mid 30s in the 80. That babagida forced all his clients away to devout dua for him. It was around that time his ruhaniya was extremely bright and aided him a lot. He said no one can kill Babagida and no death except Allah's. I was just shaking my head on the phone when he was telling me the story. He said the man is fortified and that reminds me growing up, he escaped attempts on his life.

Anyways, my dad is against his father on niqab and none of his wives wore it. And he took care of his father till his last breath. Make i stop here now

Re: ...... by Nafizzey(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2017
Empiree:
My grandfather (ra) was member of Jammatul zumra of section of Sufi, and was very stern on Sunnah. He was blessed with ruhaniya but not that very strong. I dont have details of this about him but my father narrated some of his stories about it. He only said concerning ruhaniyat that he used to fetch him fresh fish. He doesnt eat left over from his previous meals. Thats all i know about his encounter with ruhan. He passed away in 2015 and warned all his grandchildren (myself too) to command our wives to wear niqab. All his wives wore niqab till they passed. He succeeded all his wives.

My father however was stronger than him. He is more of dua and dhikr type times 10 pass his father. His ruhaniya is very strong. Unfortunately, i refused to be frank the last 3 yrs that he was the one i was referring to in "Jinn Stories" thread. I called him "my sheikh" in the thread just so people dont say i favored him bcus he is my dad. So you know i was sure what i was saying in the thread. He is someone i lived with all my life and there is nothing like doing haram things to achieve his status. He however doesnt like publicity (Sheikh title) and all that. The least people call him is "Alhaji". He is cool with that. Nothing more. But his ruhaniya is very strong that even his father bowed.

He is the one i was referring to earlier about evil woman who used to kneel for people. I wont forget this man's impact in my life. I like his fearlessness when it comes to confronting evil people and jinn. If someone comes to him that XYZ is behind my misfortunes, though his believes those evils exist and mess with people but he tells us frankly they are nothing if you can hold on to dua and dhikr. I didnt even know what this man worthy despite living with him for 20yrs until in recent yrs. I said "you are waliy then". he laughed. i said that bcus what he did was exactly many things i heard about waliy. But being my father and someone i see daily, i didnt know his worth until i stand alone and live apart. I read and heard about Shuyuk in ilorin and their karamat and i began to compare with my dad. Hummm, i just can forget his encounter with "alagemo" back in early 90s. I remember vividly his karamat but I am so reluctant to tell it.

By Allah permission, his was behind Babangida during his tough times in the 80s. He just told me the story in 2012, that when babagida (IBB) saw his karamat in Lagos as a young man in his mid 30s in the 80. That babagida forced all his clients away to devout dua for him. It was around that time his ruhaniya was extremely bright and aided him a lot. He said no one can kill Babagida and no death except Allah's. I was just shaking my head on the phone when he was telling me the story. He said the man is fortified and that reminds me growing up, he escaped attempts on his life.

Anyways, my dad is against his father on niqab and none of his wives wore it. And he took care of his father till his last breath. Make i stop here now
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2017
@empiree

I just dont know why I had that feeling when reading your stories on that thread.

القرب حجاب
Proximity is indeed a veil.

Do try and narrate more of his karamt stories pls & and his exploits with that great sura- YASIN.

I know you must have inherited enough KUNDI of YASIN, do share some. Pls
Re: ...... by Hkana: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2017
Empiree I'll act like I didn't read that your revelations. Chai this my brother!

I'm still interested in the karamat tho grin
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2017
aaaahhhh. what is happening here? I think Empiree's account has been hacked... please, somebody should get in touch with him before the hacker send another post...
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2017
ikupakuti:

Yes, the second one is stronger & waqia is the main course of the no.2.

I think I will rather go for the second one then
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2017
ikupakuti:

#No, based in KN tho late now.

#By getting formaly initiated naw

#yes, necessary cos The job la hot, in other to absorb the hot vibration (harara).

#May Allah have mercy on their soul

# OK...now

# hot? One can do it with fasting?
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2017
@empiree

Thanks for sharing that beautiful anecdote of our beloved dad. Those are among many things that's strength our collective resolve to struggle more to be like them or even even surpass gradpa.

Let hear more of the karama, it will help in long way to raise our HIMMA and WILL power.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2017
This empiree revelation is my problem with this thread, nobody wants to come out and tell their stories, but like to listen to others, u hide under a proxy nobody knws u, an you r still scared to tell ur story.

I fear only Allah, and I try to tell my stories with 100% truth in fear of Allah, except that I removed alot from my stories I dnt add a thing. But been here with u guys an we in page 14 with alot of views, I still can't cope with the fact that nobody is shearing their experience, I appreciate the teaching from Ikupakuti but with all that knowledge u can't tell me u hav no stories to tell cos I won't believe it.

MAke una fear God drop something now, u dnt knw whose life u might change. My friend story that I shared with you all d other day, he was a gangster an has already started doubting the existing of God, b4 I now started telling him my story, if u see him now he is totally someone else, someone that wanted to be a musician b4, is now telling me singing is Haram that he doesn't sing anymore that he replaced singing with the recitation of Quran everywhere he goes. Wen me I still dey sing

That's how this things can change pple. Pls try to share even if it's nt ur personal experiences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Hkana: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Empiree and Ladunal I'm prolly seeing things.... Where's my bed biko
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2017
^^^
Not everyone here has a story to tell. They only come here to read and be inspired. If you force them to share they would just formulate some stories or even start deviating by bringing things that are plain harm.
If you are reading this thread and have a good idea or story to tell, please do. Islam has been completed for us by Allah. Sharing our experiences here is one of the things that strengthen the iman of some readers here.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
@emekaRaj

Lols @ you still dey sing...sometimes the cub might get stronger than the lion that sired it lols

Like I stated sometime back that my KASHF is not like yours, mine is sort of ILHAM powered by MA‘RIFA & all I‘ve being sharing here are the outcome of it. Only someone with a similar gift like yours or some practicing spiritualists can have your kind of experience. You your self, how many of your type have you met ?

You said earlier, on the thread that you know people that have being trying to procure your type of capabilities through AZKAR for long with nothing to show for it! You see ?

Press @LadunaI very well, he‘s the biggest culprit here, he‘ll just drop the caption & disappear lol. Someone cannot be having encounters with that “woman“ & not have stories to tell honestly.

To be honest I‘ve got just few stories (mine) mostly dreams, majority of my expiriences are MA‘RIFA based, I aint a celestial warrior like you lols.

That‘s why I‘ve being trying to invest in you b‘cos those armies of yours are going to be serving us together in the future, just blow first. Lols

Dont worry @empiree is a good narrator & he‘s commited also. Now that he‘s come out, expect the story of life.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jamo90:
aaaahhhh. what is happening here? I think Empiree's account has been hacked... please, somebody should get in touch with him before the hacker send another post...
lol. ...good observation. Thanks for being cautious. That was me that posted it. Not anyone else. Won ko ni fi e lo mi she mi grin
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
ikupakuti:

Press @LadunaI very well, he‘s the biggest culprit here, he‘ll just drop the caption & disappear lol. Someone cannot be having encounters with that “woman“ & not have stories to tell honestly.

Lols...haba my sheikh, I wouldn't have been withholding info here. @emekaraj experience is rare one, and I don't have any similar experience. But whenever I see any post I can relate to, I try to share my personal experience on that. And that's been the trend am following, once I can relate to what is been discussed, I narrated my similar experience as regards the topic of discussion. So, I don't see myself NOT willing to share. Though, I may not be as detail as @empiree or others.

My experience as been largely similar to your own, mostly dreams, and dreams within dreams resembling sort of "awakening" would I say MARIFA. And of course sort of ILHAM during semi wakefulness or during the day.

Firstly, my encounter with the "woman" happened/started around "04, obviously I don't have any sort of close relationship with the sheikh (ra) before then.But alhamdullilah we been meeting severally after the first encounter.

The first dream of him I had, they told me "TAKULLAH". And mark you before the encounter, it has been my practise to engage in fasting for so many days in every month, though I never fasted a whole month, but atleast more than half or 19 days. Actually, am very cool fasting!

After that incident, a couple of weeks later. He came in my dream again to wake me for salat Subh. That day I was exhausted after my Tahajjud and other azkar, I dose off and it was near the fajr time then. So in order NOT to miss the fajr prayer he came and woke me up.

There many more encounter I will be sharing as we move on. What I can say is that whenever we strive to move close to Allah (swt), HE respond much more greater than our approach. I do hope encounters with holy prophet will soon follow insha Allah. There is NOTHING to hide.I hope we all benefit from one another experiences.

Over to you @ikupakuti, @empiree, @Hkana, @Jamo90 etc. Its well.

Thanks
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hkana:
Empiree and Ladunal
I'm prolly seeing things.... Where's my bed biko

What are you seeing bro, let's hear.

We are waiting.....
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
ikupakuti:
@LadunaI,

LOLz...dont sheikh me...that is your trick.

You see, had it been you‘ve being giving such anecdotes such as this, the thread for no dey dry naw...but na so so headings you go dey give.

I‘m sure if I didnt mention that “woman“ in the past we for no hear pin! about her from you. Lols So e don start be that. Na you get this week through out. We are waiting.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
LadunaI:

What are you seeing bro, let's hear.

We are waiting.....

"Thanks for sharing that beautiful anecdote of our beloved dad. Those are among many things that's strength our collective resolve to struggle more to be like them or even even surpass grandpa"

I wanted to act like I didn't see it but you asked smiley

*Modified*
And I agree with kuti as he say make you no whine him again. Abeg feed us plenty this week jare.... Lol
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hkana:

"Thanks for sharing that beautiful anecdote of our beloved dad. Those are among many things that's strength our collective resolve to struggle more to be like them or even even surpass grandpa"

I wanted to act like I didn't see it but you asked smiley

*Modified*
And I agree with kuti as he say make you no whine him again. Abeg feed us plenty this week jare.... Lol

Thank you jhare...but shey you know you are next in line ? lols
So start getting ready, lets make this thread thick!
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
brothers an sis... I will advise you not to look down on someone just because they dnt kip beard or where niqab, Allah favour some of his slave as he wishes. And if this pple pray for you it will be accepted quicker than even some highly respected sheikh.

Based on experience.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
ikupakuti:
@emekaRaj

Lols @ you still dey sing...sometimes the cub might get stronger than the lion that sired it lols

Like I stated sometime back that my KASHF is not like yours, mine is sort of ILHAM powered by MA‘RIFA & all I‘ve being sharing here are the outcome of it. Only someone with a similar gift like yours or some practicing spiritualists can have your kind of experience. You your self, how many of your type have you met ?

You said earlier, on the thread that you know people that have being trying to procure your type of capabilities through AZKAR for long with nothing to show for it! You see ?

To be honest I‘ve got just few stories (mine) mostly dreams, majority of my expiriences are MA‘RIFA based, I aint a celestial warrior like you lols.

That‘s why I‘ve being trying to invest in you b‘cos those armies of yours are going to be serving us together in the future, just blow first. Lols

Dont worry @empiree is a good narrator & he‘s commited also. Now that he‘s come out, expect the story of life.

Ehen back to the Matter we never solve our formula finish now, u were telling something about waqia

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.