Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (216748 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by movado19: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Empiree:
walaikun salaam
Some mumu Muslims would still believe them and later claim they are "ex-muslims".

Definitely, unfortunately.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
movado19:

Definitely, unfortunately.
same logic here
https://youtube.com/shorts/AhUP7wLtFxs?feature=share
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:20am On Jul 16, 2022
Empiree:
same logic here
https://youtube.com/shorts/AhUP7wLtFxs?feature=share

Okay, he could say that, as has been said by other religious bodies, but the question remains:
From where did they get this directive to practice as they do?
There's no guess work in the Quran regarding what Allah wants and doesn't want when it comes to worshipping Him - He's very straightforward with that!
One can't just get up and start addressing a QUEEN/KING the way that they like! There are protocols and rules to be observed with such interactions.
In essence, they will run to one god let's say they have financial issues, another god when they have no children, and yet another when they have war, etc.
What if one "strong" god "decides" that a lesser god cannot grant that person's wish because of one reason or the other?
How exhausting that must be!

"Had there been within the heavens and earth gods besides Allah , they both would have been ruined. So exalted is Allah , Lord of the Throne, above what they describe."
Q21:22

"Say: If there had been other gods with Him, as they say, behold, they would certainly have sought out a way to the Lord of the Throne!"
Q:17:42

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by movado19: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
movado19:

@ bold: very true. Also, the Yoruba language once used to be read and written in Yoruba Ajami. This became somewhat lost with the emergence and the colonization of Africa by the Europeans and the West in general.
What is surprising to me though is how intact the Hausa Ajami is to date, so much so that you find the indigenes reading diverse books that have been translated into their own Ajami version.
Maybe it's just a case of one tribe being more resolute in the face of oppression? I don't know, but it's interesting, to say the least.

https://open.bu.edu/handle/2144/40762

Awe-Kikọ Ọrọ Yoruba Anjemi (Yoruba Anjemi grammar book)

https://open.bu.edu/ds2/stream/?#/documents/395196/page/

https://open.bu.edu/bitstream/handle/2144/40794/M16_yor_grammar.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:29am On Jul 19, 2022

Re: ...... by Hkana: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Assalamu alaikum. Growing up, I remember folks reciting Suratul masad (tabat yada) as an offensive against enemies..
Does anyone else remember this?

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hkana:
Assalamu alaikum. Growing up, I remember folks reciting Suratul masad (tabat yada) as an offensive against enemies..

Hmm! Surah Al Masad (Tabat Yada Alata Rodo!!!) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hkana:
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy We sent lots of it to Babangida in ile keu grin grin... It didn't work but later worked on his feet later in life grin cheesy. Taba tiyada took license from his legs cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

It didn't work because Babangida was on defensive/fortified mode of Yasin and Jabbariya as I narrated earlier here.

Tabatiyada on back palm grin grin and dissipated the wind towards Aso Rock grin cheesy grin

Inna ataina on our palms for defensive mode grin grin

Awon Alfa tried.

But on average days at school grin, you mess with me na tabatiyada straight. Enemies go flee like Osain Bolt grin

3 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Empiree:
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy We sent lots of it to Babangida in ile keu grin grin... It didn't work but later worked on his feet later in life grin cheesy. Taba tiyada took license from his legs cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

It didn't work because Babangida was on defensive/fortified mode of Yasin and Jabbariya as I narrated earlier here.

Tabatiyada on back palm grin grin and dissipated the wind towards Aso Rock grin cheesy grin

Inna ataina on our palms for defensive mode grin grin

Awon Alfa tried.

But on average days at school grin, you mess with me na tabatiyada straight. Enemies go flee like Osain Bolt grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy Sorry, I don't know why I read this with the visual of Odunlade Adekola!

...the "lesser" fire will have to bow to the "greater" fire, for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2022
grin cheesy lol
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:09am On Jul 22, 2022
May Allāh Have Mercy On His Departed Soul

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 2:58am On Jul 22, 2022
Empiree:

This is devastating and yet the reality.
Muhammad was a pioneer and so many Muslims who got on board using technology and social media to propagate the deen looked up to him.
Ever smiling, ever cheerful.

May Allah accept him with a goodly acceptance, forgive his shortcomings and establish him in the company of the prophets and the righteous, Amin.
May Allah bless his family and loved ones and heal the wound that this will obviously leave in their hearts, Amin.
May Allah bless us all with the ability and will to do all that pleases Him and bless our departure when the time comes, Amin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Empiree:
May Allah bless his soul Ameen. But I thought almagrib Institute is founded by Sheikh Yasir Qadhi.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2022
movado19:

This is devastating and yet the reality.
Muhammad was a pioneer and so many Muslims who got on board using technology and social media to propagate the deen looked up to him.
Ever smiling, ever cheerful.

May Allah accept him with a goodly acceptance, forgive his shortcomings and establish him in the company of the prophets and the righteous, Amin.
May Allah bless his family and loved ones and heal the wound that this will obviously leave in their hearts, Amin.
May Allah bless us all with the ability and will to do all that pleases Him and bless our departure when the time comes, Amin.
Ameen

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2022
movado19:

Hmm! Surah Al Masad (Tabat Yada Alata Rodo!!!) cheesy
LMAO @ Alata Rodo Rodo grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2022
ikupakuti:

Yeah...he was the one that came disguised

ASIF prayer, they call it الداءرة الفلك الأثير (the circuit of the ethereal orbit) you can ask around for it.
Sheikh Empiree, Movado19 and other notable sheikhs here please anybody with prayer of Assif?

Reading his exploit again today in Holy Quran got me thinking how is able to pull such feat. I had to come read again what ikupakuti said earlier but this but he didn't disclose his prayers or Ayat.

Can anyone share anything more about this Prophet Suleiman (as) and Assif story? Or perhaps something of similar nature that can lend a support or pointers towards deeper understanding of his (Assif) karamah? Thanks
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
LadunaI:

May Allah bless his soul Ameen. But I thought almagrib Institute is founded by Sheikh Yasir Qadhi.
I actually thought it was Sheikh Hamza Yusuf until I realized his is Zaytuna College

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Empiree:
I actually thought it was Sheikh Hamza Yusuf until I realized his is Zaytuna College
OK I see. Though immediately I saw Al Magrib Institute it rings bell, and I think abdmutalab once attended that Institute if my memory serves me well.
Re: ...... by movado19: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Empiree:

"Providing Closure at the Grave of Shaykh Muhammad Alshareef (rahimahullah)".

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgZ2ipStDxX/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:32am On Jul 25, 2022
movado19:

"Providing Closure at the Grave of Shaykh Muhammad Alshareef (rahimahullah)".

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgZ2ipStDxX/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

We ask Allah to have mercy on his soul and grant him Janna Firdaus, Ameena

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 3:01am On Jul 25, 2022
Empiree:
We ask Allah to have mercy on his soul and grant him Janna Firdaus, Ameena

Amin, Thumma Amin.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Let's educate ourselves, people. This is so painful to read. This manifesto I'm seeing for the first time in addition to manifesto they wrote in 1994.

These are are damn evil.

https://islamship.com/posts/religion/agenda-of-christian-associations-of-nigeria-against-the-muslim-ummah-in-nigeria/

And they still not succeed. They only tried

2 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Empiree:
Let's educate ourselves, people. This is so painful to read. This manifesto I'm seeing for the first time in addition to manifesto they wrote in 1994.

These are are damn evil.

https://islamship.com/posts/religion/agenda-of-christian-associations-of-nigeria-against-the-muslim-ummah-in-nigeria/

And they still not succeed. They only tried

It is very sad indeed, and it is never done in isolation. They recruit someone WITHIN who speaks the same language and shares the same faith (Munafik) outwardly.

Q61:8 says:
"They seek to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it."

5 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:34am On Jul 30, 2022
Only Alpha Readers Will Be Able To Read This To The End

I Weep For Nigeria.

May Allah Bless Those Reasonable Christians Who Can See Otherwise What Many Pastors and Christians Don't See.

As For CAN of Worms, It Is A Zionist Organization That Seeks Discords In Nigeria. Sit Back, Grab Your Popcorn & Read

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:36am On Jul 30, 2022
cool

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Are You Scared Yet?

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:48am On Jul 30, 2022

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Finish

Re: ...... by movado19: 3:27am On Jul 30, 2022
Empiree:
Are You Scared Yet?

A cursory look at what gives presently in Nigeria regarding the interests and focus of its youths - especially via social media will lead one to the different Trojan Horses stationed within the country, yet, people are sleep walking! No one seems to be batting an eyelid and the ones who cry from the mountain top are labeled delusional!
People are hypnotized by the appearance while the reality IS happening/taking place.
We do not know nor seek to know our history - how do you know where you are going if you don't know where you are coming from?
This is happening all over the world with Saudi in focus recently.
Neither do the youths have the ability to intellect nor make any meaningful spiritual connection.
It is worth shivering over.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rohimohullah

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
movado19:

A cursory look at what gives presently in Nigeria regarding the interests and focus of its youths - especially via social media will lead one to the different Trojan Horses stationed within the country, yet, people are sleep walking! No one seems to be batting an eyelid and the ones who cry from the mountain top are labeled delusional!
People are hypnotized by the appearance while the reality IS happening/taking place.
We do not know nor seek to know our history - how do you know where you are going if you don't know where you are coming from?
This is happening all over the world with Saudi in focus recently.
Neither do the youths have the ability to intellect nor make any meaningful spiritual connection.
It is worth shivering over.
It is sad really. I will keep saying that Christians contributed to large percentage of unemployment, Muslim unemployment especially. See what happened in OYO State. I didn't know that governor Makinde is islamophobe. His Muslim deputy was removed because of his ISLAMIC faith.

https://fb.watch/eAyDu8sTGt/
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Interesting, funny Ruqya by Sheikh Abdulfatah Aribidesi grin grin

https://www.facebook.com/100065597615111/videos/769745314338836/

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.